• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN THREE / Epilogue

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTTLETOWN THREE
by Max Speer

Epilogue

"Claude," Gregory shouted, calling his bodyguard over. It had been a great night, but a stressful one. Now that Sandra was the new Queen, his work could now begin. He had the whole Mayer family involved in his schemes: Jim to design the machines, Barbara to fulfill some special services, Buddy was like his name "budding". Then there was Jamie.
"Claude, I hear the two troublemakers are planning on taking a little trip. You can't let them leave. If they do, you have to follow them. When you catch them bring them to me. It's time I tested my latest batch of Formula, and, believe me, it's a whopper!"

Meanwhile, in all parts of the country, people were feeling the effects of Formula. Tickling was appearing everywhere.
In Hollywood, it was the latest trend. In New York, sleeveless was the style for women. Paris was beginning to design more sleeveless fashions, and fashion runways were reporting strange incidents of tickle-attacks.
Gregory knew that it wouldn't be long.

Jessie Waterson drove her rented car down the long Florida highway. She had received a tip from a source who also received a tip from another source that there was a nutty little professor who was the source of all this tickling business people were talking about; started after the Academy Awards presentation. She planned to get the full story for her paper.
Checking her micro-recorder, she looked into the rearview mirror to make sure her make-up was not smeared.
It was getting hot but she didn't have time to change out of her long-sleeved poloshirt.
Then she clicked on the micro-recorder and spoke into it:
"This is Jessie. I'm about to enter the town called Kittletown. I don't know what I'm going to encounter here but it seems nice enough. After all, a small town is a small town, and I'm glad to leave the big city for some small town hospitality."

The End of Book Three

Copyright (c) 1994 by Max Speer. All Rights Reserved.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back