• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing Frat Hazing Tickling (mmmf/mmm)

kucheeku

TMF Master
Three guys are hogtied and two have their feet tickled in this clip. Listen very carefully to not only the pleading, but one of the ticklers berating them for "not taking it like a man." I'm quite convinced this is a frat hazing video. Very hot!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4nCzOds-1k

Three guys are hogtied and two have their feet tickled in this clip. Listen very carefully to not only the pleading, but one of the ticklers berating them for "not taking it like a man." I'm quite convinced this is a frat hazing video. Very hot!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4nCzOds-1k

What did they do after this, turn off the lights and play a game of "Who's In My Mouth"? Man am I glad I was never a joiner.

I can attest that not all fraternity pledging is like that . . . if it were, I never would have gone greek.

To each their own I suppose.

What did they do after this, turn off the lights and play a game of "Who's In My Mouth"? Man am I glad I was never a joiner.

lol, I was in a fraternity in college and I can safely say that we never did that. I mean, if those guys are cool with guy on guy tickling, good for them, but... not our thing, sorry.

Now, on the other hand, I wouldn't mind watching this with a sorority...

Further thoughts

I have to agree with Darkhand. I highly doubt that the ticklers had anything sexual on their minds for this--simply humiliation and embarrassment for the victims. That's not to say the "Who's in my mouth?" hazing doesn't exist. In fact, I've read of lawsuits where plaintiffs complained of simulated oral sex (using sausages) occurring during hazing. That is definitely way out of line and over the top. Seriously, if these guys had anything sexual on their minds for this hazing, we would definitely not see it. Ain't no way they'll film it (except maybe for major cash).

Personally, apart from the berating the one guy gives the others (he's just being an asshole and should be called out on it), I don't think the ticklers did anything that was out of line from some horseplay I've even been a part of when I was younger. The tickling did not seem to go on for too long and the guys seemed not to be in any danger of their health.

yea

Yea I pledges a fraternity not too long ago our pledge period was nothing like that. Unless thats some kind of gay fraternity, i doubt its a fraternity hazing event. (ment with no disrespect to the gay community)

I can attest to first hand information about a "straight" fraternity using tickling during hazing. One guy I've communicated with was one of the guys in charge of activities for pledges. He's 100% straight, but loves tickling guys, and wants no sex with them.

It makes total sense for him to have tied up and had 2 pledges' feet tickled. In this case, he tied them up on benches in a barn feed at a college that had animal husbandry studies in the curriculum (he had access to livestock and feed). Their bare feet protruded into the livestock pen and were secured with duct tape. While they were tied up, he sprayed water on the soles of the guys' feet, coated them with feed for calves and let the calves have at them. He said the hazing did not last for long, just long enough for the brothers to have fun laughing at them.

The point here is that this had nothing to do with any sexual orientation, gay straight or otherwise. The hazer set out to find the pledges' weaknesses and found that two of them were extremely ticklish, so he exploited that point for the session. If the two guys were not able to handle pain very well, they probably would have been paddled, and so on. Humiliation was the key to their hazing. I'm not endorsing it, just stating that anyone who is thinking about doing it effectively has probably got in his mind ways to go about it for the best results.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back