• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite profession to tickle

Teachers (More of a fantasy when I was young, that I'm sure will resurface once my
little one starts school)
News Anchors (one here locally in East TN comes to mind quite readily)
Nurses (oh man what a dream)
Soccer Moms (what I wouldn't give, when I was a kid, and now)
Hooters Girls (Big Boobs, tan nylons, and white socks....that one's a no brainer)
Actresses & Musicians
Cheerleaders
Bank Tellers (it's a new fantasy every time I make a deposit)
Scottish Highland Dancers (this goes right along with everything else Scottish that I
love)
and finally Waitresses (never went to tickling, not quite daring enough at the time I
suppose, but they were always open to a foot rub)

I would say ,female lawyers ...most are full of themselves and need to be brought down a few pegs ...and I love the idea of ticking a woman ,dressed in business-like attire ...

In fantasies I veer towards women who have to maintain professionalism. Luckily my Asian-American gf works for the government and is the most ticklish person I've ever encountered.

Most of my life, it was definitely teachers. Now that I’ve been practicing law for five years, female attorneys I go against have made it a pretty competitive race for the top spot lol

Female lab technicians, bank tellers and maybe cashiers. I of course have particular ones on my mind, but that's part of the fun. And for something far less realistic - actresses, professional athletes and royalties(queens and princesses).

Snobby. hot female college or graduate school professor.

Who thinks they are an "Intellectual Snob" so to speak.

I'd like to tickle someone while giving a massage or if I were a teacher and could get away with tickling a student especially if they misbehave.

I’d have loved to have tickled a teacher as a kid at school! Nowadays, tickling a stern, authority figure executive into a hysterical mess is a very appealing fantasy.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

A female casting director.

Her looks, age, and attitude are completely irrelevant/unimportant, as long as I can 'persuade' the bitch to set up an audition appointment for me involving something decent for a change. For those of you fortunate enough to have avoided this business, Casting Directors are the strange, megalomaniacal trolls who make the initial selection of actors who will audition for the person actually staging the play or making the film. My four decades of union/professional experience with this species has taught me that they

never return telephone calls,

will not tell you what they are casting if there is the slightest suspicion you might be suitable for something in it, preferring to hire their friends, or even worse,
the talentless children of the celebrities with whom they’re attempting to ingratiate themselves,

insist they cannot audition anyone whose work they do not know while resolutely ignoring invitations to see plays in which you’re acting,

ignore easily-clickable emailed showreel links,

throw out your letters unopened in summer or use them to augment the firewood in winter,

and line the cat’s tray with your headshot photographs and resumes.

Lazy, insular, prejudiced, disparaging, snobbish, unimaginative, cowardly and entitled, a casting director is what toxic waste wants to be when it grows up.

To hear one shrieking through her tears of laughter the time and location of my Royal Shakespeare Company audition, for instance, or my reading for Spielberg would truly be 'a consummation devoutly to be wished'. (Hamlet)

Last edited:
Don't really have a preference profession wise, but I love tickling a woman in business clothes. Either a pantsuit or the blazer and skirt look while wearing nylons and high-heeled pumps.

I find massage places to be in ticklish positions

Female scientists and programmers and generally geeky professions. I am always up to intelligent, nerdy girls.

Also, female artists, but not from "high-art" spheres, but more from pop-culture. Like animators, comic book artists etc. It would be great to tickle creators of my two favourite modern cartoons: Rebbeca Sugar (from Steven Universe) and Daron Nefcy (from Star vs the Forces of Evil). These two are just two cute women.

What is the profession you either dream about or enjoy tickling? For example, a secretary, nurse, teacher, business person...etc. And if you if you have....

Podiatrists must have it made in the shade...

This is exactly what my company is all about - tickling classy, professional women.

PLEASE don't judge me or call this unfair but I didn't think tickling a real estate agent would be one of them until I actually did it. My friend Jedidia was selling his home last month and I walked in on an open house that was no one was attending. His agent, Marsha, was sitting at a desk, shoes off and staring out he window. Without turning this in to a long story, I told her she had nice feet...blah, blah, blah and before I knew it I found my self tickling the left foot that was dangling over the right. To my ENORMOUS surprise she only pulled her foot away and made some sort of off hand comment "my feet don't get enough attention these days. My husband doesn't like to tickle me." Needless to say this quick tickle made my jaw drop and think...damn I never thought about how sexy tickling Real Estate or Leasing agents could be. If you find one....GO FOR IT!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back