• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"kidnapped and tickled" from czechticklishgirls

Aragorn

TMF Regular
store: http://www.czechticklishgirls.com/studio/2676
(page 13/35, in the middle somewhere)

VERONIKATICFULLVELKA04.jpg

This is the first time I review a clip on this site, but I just HAD to say something about this BLOODY BRILLIANT clip!!!!

1: the girl, Veronika, is HOT as hell!!!
2: Veronika's feet are PERfect (for my taste that is: big slender feet, long toes)
3: Veronika's feet are TICKLISH as hell: her laugh is adorable and amazingly sexy (not too "cute", but not too hysterical, somewhere in between) and they wiggle soooo jaw-droppingly...
4: oh yeah she's ticklish everywhere else but I'm a huge foot fan so that's less of my concerns ;)

simply put, I LOVE this clip, worth every penny! No fake ticklishness (and I'm NOT satisfied easily, trust me) and perfect feet...More of this!!

ps: There used to be some preview clips of Veronika on the old czechticklishgirls site, but that url just links to the Clips4sale site now, so I don't know if they're still available. (If it's ok, I might post them...?)

clips in general

I havent seen many clips from czechticklishgirls.com. The pictures always look absolutely amazing, but the lack of clips and the fact that I assume they dont speak English during the clips really put me off.

that's true, they don't speak english, but that didn't bother me though :)

I missed that one. :woot: Thanks for your preview thread.

It is indeed a great site and a very successful one, with several other stores on Clips4sale related to it. Never had the slightest notion of what they are talking about, which is a pity, but the clips are hot nonetheless.

i wish you would post the preview because i have been trying to get V for aaaaaages!

:runningdog:
store: http://www.czechticklishgirls.com/studio/2676
(page 13/35, in the middle somewhere)

VERONIKATICFULLVELKA04.jpg

This is the first time I review a clip on this site, but I just HAD to say something about this BLOODY BRILLIANT clip!!!!

1: the girl, Veronika, is HOT as hell!!!
2: Veronika's feet are PERfect (for my taste that is: big slender feet, long toes)
3: Veronika's feet are TICKLISH as hell: her laugh is adorable and amazingly sexy (not too "cute", but not too hysterical, somewhere in between) and they wiggle soooo jaw-droppingly...
4: oh yeah she's ticklish everywhere else but I'm a huge foot fan so that's less of my concerns ;)

simply put, I LOVE this clip, worth every penny! No fake ticklishness (and I'm NOT satisfied easily, trust me) and perfect feet...More of this!!

ps: There used to be some preview clips of Veronika on the old czechticklishgirls site, but that url just links to the Clips4sale site now, so I don't know if they're still available. (If it's ok, I might post them...?)

You guys should get the membership one month and you have access to tons of their clips orgasm, worship, and tickling. About 30 something dollars will pay off if you download as many as I did. Make sure your check as many previews beforehand to make sure this will fit your tastes. I don't remember if I ever reviewed my experience with them or not. I remember being initially disappointed but then started finding stuff that appealed to me.

Thanks,
K

What kind of stuff was the one you were looking for?

I prefer teasing tickles with light to no bondage. I like girls that giggle and such. Initially the clips I saw on the site were heavy or medium bondage, although all the girls had nice feet. I love nails and not the frantic scratching, but the skilled fingernail ticklers. I liked some of the foot worship clips, and the orgasm clips were good too. I got my money's worth and was happy after awhile. I really need to review the site BTW. Did that answer your question?

Thanks,
K

Last edited:
wow....is there a preview? the link doesn't work

I found this girl at clipsforsale, but not this clip.....does anyone know, where it is?

ok, I found it...you have to search for "veroniCa" not "veronika"

;)

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back