• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two different Cher clips

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Hey everybody! I've been gone for a bit but I'm back now! Anyway, I'm going to list mainstream scenes I know of (and in some cases, actually posess!) especially ones that I've not seen mentioned before on any lists.

First up in the victim category is Cher. There are actually two clips of her getting it, both upperbody.

1.) On the Sonny and Cher show, when she was absolutely delectable, they were singing the Beatles song "Good Day Sunshine". Cher was decked out with her entire luscious tummy exposed...I wish I could remember better details (I unfortunately DON'T have this clip). She looked unbelievable.Anyhow, t some point, either before they started singing or after or maybe even in the middle of the song, Sonny makes a wise crack and she rolls her eyes and looks the other way, like she's pissed off. Sonny smiles to the camera, and gooses Cher ride on the side, causing her to flinch immediately and realistically with almost a flash on her face that she wasn't expecting it. She doesn't giggle or anything, she holds a stone face but she flinches sharply to the side.

2.) In the very beginning of the movie "Mask", Cher is outside with some biker kind of guy she's been fooling around with. He comes up in front of her and says "Hey, how about a kiss in the sun, huh?" and picks up his hands and puts them right on her stomach and starts tickling, causing her to flinch and break into a quick smile/chuckle as she squirms away. It's really quick, but once again, it's convincing. (This is not a clip I have anymore-got erased by mistake-but I'm sure you can rent it.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back