Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

10/26/2014

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

MAGGS #5

Click here
10/19/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Held down and tickled by my boyfriend and his sister MF/F

For whatever reason I have always hesitated to write about any tickling I have been involved in but thought maybe this would be something that everyone would like. It happened to me New Years Eve and I know itís not that big of a deal but I hope you like it.

Ricky, (my boyfriend), and I, went to a New Years Eve party his friends were throwing and took his 23 year old sister Tonya with us. We all ended up getting pretty drunk and she was in no shape to drive so we told her she could stay on our couch.

So we get home and we all sat on the floor in my apartment and I think I was just flipping through channels when Ricky started grabbing my sides down by my hipbones which tickled so I started laughing, and I think I told him to quit or I would kick him. Well he kept it doing it on and off and I grabbed his hands and we ended up wrestling which lasted like 20 seconds and I ended up on my back and he was sitting on my waist and pinned my arms over my head. So as if thatís not enough he starts tickling me under my arms where he knows Iím ticklish and of course I start screaming and laughing and telling him to quit it.

Then I hear him say something to Tonya about her helping him out with me and I was just like whatever just get off me. So I hear Tonya, who has never liked me, start giggling and I really donít know whether he gave her money or told her I didnít like her or she was just too drunk to care or whatever, but she slide over on the floor behind him and I felt her sitting on my shins and she actually starts pulling off my Steve Madden boots that I wore to the party.

I was like in total disbelief and Iím like ďwhat the hell are you doingĒ. Both of them were still giggling and she completely ignored what I said and the next thing I know she has both my boots off and now Iím like getting embarrassed because all I have on are these thin little black knee high nylons that are all wet from being in my boots all night and Iím really yelling at her now and telling her not to touch my feet. I almost couldnít believe it when she started raking her nails into my arches it tickled sooooo freakin bad that I totally lost it. I was screaming and laughing and trying so hard to kick but I canít because she is a really big girl and was still sitting on my shins and Ricky was still holding my arms down.

It only lasted for a few minutes, but by the time she was done ticking my feet I was totally out of breath, my hair was a complete mess and I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

As soon as they let me up I went upstairs and went to bed I was so mad at him the next day and he thought it was so funny.

hope ya like it bye -Allison

She tickled a kick-boxer and lived to tell

Thanks for the story, brief but with a bang, Allison. As your TMF profile says you kick-box, Tonya was lucky you did not have a shot at her.

My favorite part of the story was the anticipation you conveyed while describing Tonya removing your boots. The fact that Tonya dislikes you made the anecdote even more exciting, as maybe she tickled you out of animosity instead of affection.

Is Tonya Ricky's older sister? Does she mother him, and is that the reason she does not like you?

Very fine incident, thanks for telling us about it.
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order my newest (Sept. 2012) collection of four short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED #5
    Order Today!

Nice story, Allison! Much appreciated!

Thumbs up

Damn fine post, Allison. Nylon sole tickling is the best thing on earth. The fact your feet were damp probably heightened the effect even more.

I'm kinda surprised you were pissed off. After all, aren't you a tickle hound? Anyway, try to forgive them. If I'd been sitting on your legs you'd still be lying there laughing your ass off! (j/k - I only like tickling when the lee enjoys it.)

Great tale. Hope to read lots more of your experiences.

Kinky is with a feather; Perverted is with a chicken.

Wow thank you guys for all the feedback. And since you wrote I think I should be nice and answer any questions, Em Es I am in kickboxing and we do actually do some sparring but my class is a little more geared for cardio so I'm really not super tough or anything-lol. Tonya is actually his younger sister but they used to room together before I got in the picture so yeah she resents me and I know she wasn't tickling me for affection -believe me.

Miligros & Iggy thank you, your both sweet. And Sole Seeker your so right because I was only pissed off because it was Tonya doing the tickling, Id have been ok with it if it were a cute guy-lol. And yeah my feet are soooo much more ticklish when my shoes first come off and my nylons are wet or my feet are sweaty I go crazy when they are tickled like that.

And lastly I was pretty mad but that doesn't mean it wasn't a little bit exciting, not that I will ever admit it to my bf lol.... Well bye boys ttyl

-Allison

Tickling is physical but also emotional

Allison, you said, "I was only pissed off because it was Tonya doing the tickling, I'd have been ok with it if it were a cute guy." How we feel about getting tickled often depends on who is doing it to us.

In the early 1990s I witnessed an interesting tickle at work. The perpetrator was an older (age 70) fellow named Neil, the victim an attractive young (20-something) blonde named Kathy.

Neil, Kathy and I were standing near Kathy's desk. She had her back to Neil and me. Neil tickled her from behind, getting her under-arms. Was Kathy ticklish? You bet!

Besides seeing this fetching lass get tickled, the other thing that amused me was her two-part reaction. Kathy hadn't seen who tickled her. At first Kathy turned towards me, looking annoyed, as she thought I had tickled her. But seeing I was too far away to have reached her, Kathy realized it was Neil. Instantly, the resentment on her face disappeared.

Kathy would have angered had I been the one who tickled her. But since it was Neil, it was okay with her. I'm guessing the intimacy of the act would have been objectionable were it me, someone she did not want touching her. But since Kathy's tickler turned out to be the older fellow Neil, her anger vanished.

Tickling is as communicative a form of touch as any other, isn't it? Kathy felt comfortable with Neil tickling her but would have stared me down were it my tickling fingers upsetting her sensitive flesh.
    Last edited by Em Es; 01-09-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Wow, great story! Ricky is a lucky dude!

Was it her nails that killed you? That's awesome. Thanks for posting!

Nails

Hey Horatio I think theres no question that Tonya having nails really made a difference, Ricky tickles my feet a lot and it definitely doesn't tickle that bad.

I haven't been tickled by that many other women so I was really suprised how much more it tickled with her having nails I really never thought it would make that much difference.

The other thing that made it so bad I think was just that it happended really fast and I was sort of overwhelmed, nervous and embarrassed at the same time so it was kind of like sensory overload and then it just tickled so bad I couldn't believe it.

And yeah Ricky sure is lucky, lol.

Allison

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Em Es View Post
    I witnessed an interesting tickle at work. The perpetrator was an older
    (age 70) fellow named Neil, the victim an attractive young (20-something) blonde named Kathy...

At first Kathy turned towards me looking annoyed ... since Kathy's tickler turned out to be the older fellow Neil, her anger vanished.
    HOT DAMN! I've tried to find to find something positive about aging.
    Now if only my fingers will continue to work...
    And if only I remember why I want my fingers to continue to work.

Kinky is with a feather; Perverted is with a chicken.

Horatio and I have a mutual admiration for F/F foot tickling involving fingernails. And to think they were gliding over your nylons...

Hey giggle-maker glad you enjoyed hearing about my new years eve, yeah Tonya's nails were doing a lot of gliding on my nylons thats for sure.

Allison

Horatio and I have a mutual admiration for F/F foot tickling involving fingernails. And to think they were gliding over your nylons...

Quote Originally Posted by peachp View Post
    Hey giggle-maker glad you enjoyed hearing about my new years eve, yeah Tonya's nails were doing a lot of gliding on my nylons thats for sure.

Allison
    You might want to buy your BF a set of Lee press on nails.

Anyone else find it ironic that a company called 'Lee' makes fake fingernails?

Quote Originally Posted by giggle-maker View Post
    You might want to buy your BF a set of Lee press on nails.

Anyone else find it ironic that a company called 'Lee' makes fake fingernails?
    GM, that was pretty damn funny...

that was a awesome story allison

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast