The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shannon's Birthday - Conclusion - NEW!

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Shannon's Birthday
by Max Speer

Conclusion

Shannon ran deep into the night; the lithe girl swallowed up by the deepening woods. Her long hair flowed behind as she took long strides to escape the wrath of the boys. All she heard was her own breath and not the sounds of activity straight ahead. She ran and ran, not caring where she would end up, only that she run as far from the camp as she could. Her body still tingled from the tickling and her wrists and ankles still felt the grip of tightly clamped hands.

Suddenly she realized that in her hurry to escape, she had left her backpack. This pack contained all of her valuables. Should she return or should she try and get help? These questions would soon be answered as she stumbled into another camp.

Time seemed to stand still as Shannon found herself looking at a group of large men sitting around a campfire, drinking beer. Their massive bodies, clad in denim and leather were framed by the circle of Harleys parked at the edge of the campsite. The girl had a moment of panic but decided to stand bold and shouted that she had been accosted by a group of guys and they stole her backpack.

The men looked at the frail teenager with her long hair and sleeveless dress. She held her sandals in her left hand. A few of the men actually licked their lips as they looked at her.

Shannon felt embarrassed and frightened. She was beginning to back into the darkness when a handsome man, not as rounded and scary as the rest, stood up and approached the frightened girl with a smile across his face. The smile relaxed her a bit.

"Really?" The man said as he approached. "What did these boys look like?"

The girl began to relate the story and was interrupted by the handsome man.

"Rat," He said. "Look for this pretty lady’s backpack."

"What do you want me to do with those dudes she was talking about?" Rat said.

"I don’t think they’ll be around after what she did to them, but if you see them, kick their asses."

Shannon giggled embarrassingly and put her hand across her mouth. This seemed to delight the man and he chuckled, then turned to his friends.

"Ain’t she the cutest thing you’d ever seen, Guys?" He shouted to them. They all laughed and shouted back their agreements. Then Shannon heard music as a boom box was switched on and the beer cans started popping. The man took her wrist and led her back to his spot by the fire.

Déjà vu was Shannon’s thought as she sat hesitantly in the circle of very scary men. They all wore denim vests with the name of their gang on the back, Southland Devils MC. There was a devil head underneath the arch of letters. Many of the men wore leather jackets underneath the vest but most had nothing. Their burly, hairy bodies grossed out the young girl.

Then the man asked her to continue with her story. He wanted to know what those boys did to her that made her so freaked out. So Shannon related the story but when she got to the key point, she sealed her fate.

"They tickled you?" he said with a laugh? "That’s all?"

Shannon was incensed at the thought that he would take such an assault so lightly. "Yes," she said. "You have no idea how bad that can be."

"They tickled you," He said as if he didn’t get it the first time.

"Yes," Shannon said, a little bit annoyed at this point. "I’m very ticklish and it makes me insane. I was tortured for years by my aunt and uncle. They kept me like a prisoner in their farm and tickled me night and day. I can’t stand it. I just can’t take tickling.

The man was beginning to get aroused by this beautiful girl talking about being tickle tortured. He started looking at her a different way now. He stared down at her bare feet, toes wiggling as she related the story. She still held the flip-flops between the fingers of her left hand. Then, when she reached her right hand back to pull her hair out of her face, he saw that her armpit was flawlessly smooth and hairless.

"Where are you ticklish?" He asked.

Shannon looked up at him as if he just asked her if she was a virgin or if she liked oral sex. She thought about it for a second or two then decided to speak.

"You know," She said. "All the usual places; my feet, my sides, under my arms, my tummy. They’re all pretty ticklish."

Just then, a short, dwarf-like member of the gang, upon hearing all of this, came up behind Shannon and poked his index fingers into the highly ticklish ridges of her ribs. The girl let out a shrill shriek that caused everyone to look over at her.

"Damn," He said as he laughed at the girl. He was about as tall as she was, but she was sitting down. "You sure are ticklish!"

"Stop it!" She barked at him. "I don’t like to be tickled!"

"Just trying to understand what happened," The handsome man said as he winked at a few of his friends. "Now where else did you say you were ticklish? Under your arms?"

With that, he held the wrist of her left hand which still held tightly to her flip-flops, and lifted it so quickly that Shannon had no time to pull it back. Feeling her vulnerably position, she started to pull down as hard as she could but the man was very strong.

"Look how her armpit gets real hollow when she does that. She’s a strong girl."

As he said that he reached his fingers up and inserted them into the deep hollow of her armpit. Then, once he found her smooth silky flesh, he wriggled them, tickling the helpless girl.

Shannon started to struggle but her struggling stopped short and she threw her head back and let out an uncontrolled burst of laughter. This intrigued the gang. They had never seen a girl so ticklish as she. They were used to a harder, tougher breed of woman; not one as delicate and sensitive as Shannon.

The dwarf-like man slid down to her feet and lifted then staring at her dirty soles. "Got some very dirty feet, Miss," The weird man said.

"Hey," Came a shout from the gang. "This’ll take care of that!" And a can of beer flew across the campsite, through the fire and into the hand of the dwarf-like man. He cracked it open and poured it over Shannon’s feet. She gave off a yelp and pulled her feet back and out of the man’s grip.

"Gross!" she shouted. "Stop that. I don’t need my feet cleaned. Thank you very much."

"I think you do," shouted another man as he approached. Suddenly, another burly man held Shannon’s legs. She tried to kick but to no avail. "Yes," He said. "Let’s clean the pretty lady’s feet."

Shannon felt hands emerging on her legs and feet. Beer cans were popped and sizzling, cold beer was poured over her delicate feet.

"We need a scrub brush," Someone yelled and Shannon began to protest louder and reach forward to pry the hands off of her legs.

The handsome man wrapped his hands around her waist and held her arms pinned against her body. Her bare shoulder squirmed and banged against his face and the man smelled the pretty girl’s shampoo as he nuzzled his nose into her hair.

Shannon’s eyes sprung open wide as a hairbrush began to scrub up and down the length of her hopelessly ticklish and bare soles. She screamed and burst into a stream of laughing that only made the men more determined to continue the torturous tickling on Shannon’s feet. Her feet darted this way and that, trying to avoid the horrible bristles of the brush. One man grabbed her toes and held her foot stationary. There was nothing the poor girl could do at this point. He feet were totally immobile and she had to take the tickling as they scratched the hairbrush up and down as if they were cleaning bird dung off of their bikes. They were rough and they chortled and laughed at the poor, helpless, laughing Shannon.

"Please!" The girl managed to get out between hysterical laughter. "Stop tickling me! I’ll do anything if you stop!"

The last statement made the men stop. They stared at Shannon and then stared at the handsome man. He let go his grip on her arms and she was free again. But she knew that running was futile. As she felt the release of his grip around her arms, she moved her hand and felt that the man sported a huge erection. Her hand brushed across it as she felt her release.

This is definitely not good, thought the girl. She held her hands on her lap. Her flip-flops were on the ground behind her and she reached back to find them. When she did this, she felt, once again, the man’s hardness through his jeans. Apparently, he had moved closer to the girl as she groped for her shoes, in hopes of getting another feel.

"That feels real good," the man said. "Do it again."

Shannon was panic stricken. She was a virgin and not versed with the world of sex. She knew that she turned men on. Luke used to get all hot and bothered when he tickled under her arms. On several occasions, she saw, out of the corner of her eye, that Luke would rub himself with his one hand while he tickled her underarm with the other.

And then there was the time that Luke and those others kidnapped her and tied her up. They seemed to enjoy tickling her nipples and breasts and she saw that the boys had bulges in their pants.

Now, the helpless girl looked around and there was a gang of bulges, like awaiting soldiers, eager to try out the innocence of Shannon. The tickling and touching of her riled them up, and Shannon made the fatal mistake of saying that she would do ‘anything’ if they stopped tickling her.

What is worse, she thought to herself. When she’s being tickled, it’s the most helplessly horrible thing she could imagine, but submitting to their horny desires seemed too much for the girl.

"Okay," Shannon stammered. "I didn’t mean I would do anything."

"You promised," said the now-not-so-handsome-man.

Shannon swallowed and stammered a little more. "I know I p-promised. But I don’t want to do, uh, anyth-thing."

"Well," One of the burlier men said. "What ARE you gonna do?"

"This Little Miss needs to have her mind made up," The now-really-not-so-handsome-man said.

And before Shannon could say another word, she was lifted and carried and placed on the dried leaves, flat on her back. Her arms were pulled up and over her head at high angles, describing a ‘y’ with her body. Her feet were held together and she was held hopelessly immobile.

Just then, Shannon heard a rough, female voice in the crowd and this large woman, wearing the denim vest and leather pants straddled the helpless girl.

"If this girly is anything like me," The tough biker chick said, "Then she’s real ticklish in her armpits."

Shannon shook her head and began to protest but her words disappeared into a burst of laughter as the tough biker chick started to dance her fingers on the surface of Shannon’s smooth ticklish underarms. The helpless Shannon was giggling a high, shrill, uncontrolled giggle as the tough biker chick galloped her fingers up and down the insides of Shannon’s bare arms and down through her hopelessly ticklish armpits.

"Got a real pretty dress on, girly," The tough biker chick said. "Too bad it’s sleeveless. I never would have though about tickling you under your arms if it wasn’t. Ha ha!"

Shannon was squealing now as the biker chick accelerated the speed of her tickling spider’s legs. Wriggling hurriedly, they moved together in circular patterns all over the surface of Shannon’s underarms, dipping into the armholes of her sleeveless dress and reaching under to the areas beside her breasts. Shannon couldn’t take it. It tickled worse than anything she had felt up to this point. She screamed in laughter and coughed and pleaded for release. This made the tough biker laugh with glee as she continued wriggling her fingers on Shannon’s entire underarm area.

One hairy guy bent down and started feeling her breasts through her dress as the chick tickled Shannon’s armpits. Shannon’s nipples were erect and the man played with them.

Then, something happened that Shannon was not expecting. She began to feel a tingling between her legs, but she shut off the feelings and went back to the feeling of helpless agony.

Suddenly, new hands began to grope at her bare feet. And she felt a new sense of agony as fingers began tickling her soles. The fire had warmed them and they were soft and the nerves were all at the surface. The men’s rough hands scratched the ticklish soles sending Shannon into a screaming fit throwing her head back and forth.

Meanwhile, the tough, biker chick was getting off on tickling the innocent little Shannon. Feeling the smooth skin of her underarms was turning her on. She bent down and Shannon was grossed out to feel the wiry curls of Biker Chick’s in her face. Then she felt a tongue licking up and down her armpits.

Shannon had not time for any thoughts. She was distracted by the intense tickling on many hands competing for tickle space on her bare feet. But the tongue under her arms was sending such ticklish sensations through her that she was feeling tickles deep inside of her body in places she had never felt before.

The helpless girl didn’t realize it because she was being torturously tickled, but the tough biker chick was lifting the hem of her dress now. The men ogled and laughed and made comments that Shannon couldn’t understand because she was in an absolute altered state of tickle sensations.

Then, Shannon felt fingers groping her between her legs and the tough biker chick stopped licking under her arm and looked into Shannon’s face and smiled.

"You’re wet," she said.

Before Shannon could answer, the dwarf-like man came around and started tickling her ribcage and across her belly, feeling the bellybutton through the thin dress. Shannon screamed and burst into a new wave of laughter and the tough chick sat up again and watched the display. She had made a connection with the young girl and watched her gorgeous face contort in helpless laughter as the men gathered around her like a swarm of fire ants and dug their rough fingers into her soft body, tickling her waist and ribs and belly and neck and knees and legs and, of course feet.

Suddenly everyone stopped as they heard a shout from the edge of the campsite. They released Shannon as they turned to see what it was. Shannon could only lay there with her arms over her head and pant. The tough chick winked at her and gave her a little tickle on her underarm causing Shannon to shriek and pull her arm down.

The tough chick whispered to her, "You are so ticklish. I love it!"

Shannon sat up, exhausted and saw that the source of the yelling was the guy named Rat. He held up Shannon’s backpack and said, "Hey I kicked those guys’ asses and found this. What’d I miss?"

There was a commotion as Shannon shot up and darted for Rat. The crazed girl even scared him, but Shannon grabbed her knapsack and took off into the woods running for dear life.

The air was still and balmy on the front steps of Aunt Helen and Uncle Hanks home. Shaken and shoeless, Shannon dragged her pack behind her as she walked up the steps that she had walked down a few short hours ago.

Suddenly the door sprung open and Shannon looked up through her long hair that was matted with sweat across her face.

There was her aunt and uncle, standing there, holding a birthday cake with 18 candles and one for good luck.

They sang "Happy Birthday" as the girl stood, stonefaced and staring.

Then, a small miracle happened. As the song came to a close and Aunt Helen insisted that she blow out the candles, Shannon’s face sprouted a smile.

It was good to be home again.

What an amazing end to a wonderful saga, Max! Kudos all around, my friend...you are the master!:cool:

Thanks for your inquiry but, sadly, the Shannon Saga is over. It was a great journey but I had to end it and I hope that Shannon's Birthday was a suitable ending. I tend to fall in love with my characters and that is the reason that I write a series of stories rather than a single adventure. Pinky is another example of a character I started to enjoy and needed to move her into different situations.

I might continue the Mercy stories a while longer and of course, my extended Kittletown Four project.

I am always open to suggestions for new ideas so don't hesitate to write.

Max

Yes!

For once I agree with Krokus :D

I love the Shannon series.

Definately one of my favorites of yours Max!!!

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back