• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interscope Jeans Commercial, early 90's

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
OH, HOW I HOPE SOMEBODY OUT THERE HAS THIS ONE!!!

I saw it twice, in the early 90's, I even remember it was on ABC. I stayed home from work to try to catch it again but never did (such is my devotion to this shit!!!). Anyhow, here's the scene (and if any of you have it, whatever it takes, I'd love to get a copy!! my email is [email protected])

The scene:

A super hot blonde girl, in a white tank top or tee, is nagging her boyfriend who sits in a lazy boy chair and grunts. She takes his laundry and throws it out the window while berating him about being basically a male slob. Finally, after berating him the whole commercial, she winds up standing right next to the lazy boy chair, with her arm crooked on her waist and says "Well?", to which he suddenly grabs her, throws her across his lap and SAVAGELY tickles her all over her belly and sides while she giggles absolutely hysterically and realistically while the announcer says the last few lines of the commercial. This has to be seen to be believed unless my mind is playing tricks on me. Hot girl, real tickling, anyone remember this?

Yeah, I remember this. Wow that was a while ago. I thought I just had imagined that commerical, since I hadn't until today seen it on this forum.

I am only bringing this one back up to the top, because I posted about it in a thread called "commericals" recently. I decribed the commerical wrong and I wanted to set it staight.

Hey!!! I was going to post about this on the thread!!! Wow! You really resureected an old thread of mine!

This commercial....oh man......it was sooooo hot, at least to me. It HAUNTED me.

I finally got a tiny snippet of the commercial....the actual tickling. But I really wish you could see the whole commercial, because the girl was really hot and the tickling itself was like 8 seconds or something, but it was quality.

I'll look around for it and when I find it I'll send it to someone. But unfortunately, it's a tiny tiny portion of the commercial, but at least it's the important part!!!!!

I repeat! Does anyone have this commercial on some old video tape?

nontkl said:
I finally got a tiny snippet of the commercial....the actual tickling. But I really wish you could see the whole commercial, because the girl was really hot and the tickling itself was like 8 seconds or something, but it was quality.

I'll look around for it and when I find it I'll send it to someone. But unfortunately, it's a tiny tiny portion of the commercial, but at least it's the important part!!!!!

Thanks nontkl! A tiny bit of tickling is better than none at all. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back