• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Boss

Bugman

Verified
I thought i would tell you a little story that happened around 1993 or 1994.I was working for a couple who owned a small business and had been there 6 or 7 years when this happened.Dan,Carol and i were about the same age and had become pretty good friends.

Dan did the initial bids on contracts,Carol ran the office and i followed up with sales and delivery.I got back to the office early one day and after goofing off in the warehouse for awhile i walked into the office to see what was going on.

Carol was alone which was not unusual.She was sitting at her desk which faced a wall and doing some paperwork.While we talked i sat down on the floor to play with Carol's dog.As usual Carol had kicked off her shoes.She went barefoot around the office all the time and had very nice feet.Her ankles were crossed,and i just had to reach over and see if she was ticklish.Her foot wiggled and she squirmed and giggled and she said stop,that tickles.

I had to try again of course,and again she said stop it,i'm ticklish.She turned around in her chair to face me,still with a smile on her face so i grabbed an ankle and tickled her foot somemore.She was really ticklish,so i told her i would stop if i got a raise.She would have agreed to anything i think to get me to stop even thought i was only teasing her.I worked there another two years or so and nothing was ever said about this incident,but i never got my raise either....:idunno:

Last edited:
Nice of you to take the time to post this tale. As always, the more detail you include the better mental image the reader has of the scene.

Congratulations on seizing the moment, instead of regretting it for eternity. Very balsy!

Bugman

Very nice story and I think you should have tickled her again, if she never said anything to her husband about it and you worked there for another two years I think you should have tickled her more in a sneaky kind of way whenever the opportunity presented itself. Like maybe a poke here in there in the sides at times. Anyway very good stoy.

TicklesFemales:feets:

I wonder if something else got a raise?

Seems that I would have had a bulge in my pants.:manicd:

Thanks all for your comments.:D I have another story involving the same job but this time it was one of my clients i tickled,and that more then once.;)I'll post it shortly.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back