• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show us the real you!

The Sean Man

1st Level Yellow Feather
With the recent discussion/argument about sig pics....anybody wanna share a "real" picture of yourself? The sillier, the better I say:bump:

Okay...so my pic is not that silly...can anybody do better?

mosnterkaos.jpg

taken at last year's AnimeFest. good times.

Here is my graduation picture.......I know, but it's the best I got right now.

Attachments

• Senior Picture 1975.jpg
    Senior Picture 1975.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 312
Hey! Can I jump on the Kered train and post my graduation picture too? It's my favorite picture ever taken of me!

I don't have any silly pictures of myself scanned to my PC (well, I do have 3, but I was a minor in each and therefore can't post them...lol), but I do have photographic proof that I am Miss Piggy's long lost twin. Does that count?

Okay, so I had a slight nose job, but otherwise the resemblance is pretty clear...lol

Well, okay!
I hated my graduation pic (BRACES!!!), but here's one of me at halloween last year.

Not really "embarrasing" per se, but I am rather stoned in these pics and it shows. These were taken last Xmas of me and Chewie.

I think this thread is a really good idea. We should have a thread where folks can post pics of themselves if they so desire.

Dorkblood Activate!!

The first one is me and my little sister before the dorkblood activated the second speaks for its self. She's left Im right in both. My husband says that the women in my family are aflicted with genetic Dorkblood. Because when ever we are around each other we get goofy as hell. He can always tell when I've been with my sisters or my mom.

Once again...here is me...your friendly neighborhood Alchemy!

*sigh*

Here I am.

I don't know how long I'm keeping this on here, though.

FYI: The scab on my forehead was from when I got drunk and tripped. I slammed my noggin against an end table. It was almost healed at the time of this picture.

The "wound" on my neck happened the morning when I took this picture. Apparently, I didn't learn my lesson when I watched Predator: Never shave while angry.

I still wasn't in a good mood when this picture was taken.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll do it too :)

Me three weekend ago snow shoeing:

sns1.jpg

I wish I could post my graduation photo - it's 80's classic! My mother
has the only copy I know of, at the moment.

Oh, oh - here's one from 2004 at the MD Ren Fair on Pirate's Day.
Many friends and I went, but only a handful of us really dressed up.

6.jpg

Dan, if I can get a copy of the graduation photo, I'll post it.

I used to be on another forum where we had XYZ weeks, where a new
theme was posted once a week, and people posted themselves with
orange smiles, or in only a towel, or their tattoos, with famous art,
etc. What a blast - Thanks, sean for this thread! I miss posting
silly photos :)

Lee

Last edited:
Ok guys, I went ahead and Stuck this thread here. I think this is a good thread to keep around. Nobody has to post a pic if they don't want, and those that do can. On a social site like this, I think it's important for those who wish to have an opportunity to get to know one another better.

SeanMan, great idea on the thread.

Unlike most other threads, going OT isn't such a big deal here, as the nature of the thread is pretty much gonna preclude that. However, let's not go too batshit with page-long two-way conversations that could be done in PM.

Other than that, have fun!

Here's me from one of those picture booth thingees. A (female) friend of mine and I went into it and it morphed our pictures together to show us what our imaginary child would look like. I always thought the picture was funny since it looks like a mug shot.

Three pictures of me. The first one in Turkey in May, 2006, the second one at the Acropolis in Athens also in May, 2006 and the third one with my stuffed gorilla Jack last October.

Last edited:
cloudgazer2k said:
yep...still a babe.

same with the Meems...but Kermie's love ain't got nothin' on her.

:Kiss1: :Kiss1: :Kiss1:

Dave2112 said:
Not really "embarrasing" per se, but I am rather stoned in these pics and it shows. These were taken last Xmas of me and Chewie.

Now where did I put that damn drool towel again.... :blush:

LindyHopper said:
OMG, that hair!!! But seriously, you look beautiful. And in the other one, too.

LOL! Laz is constantly giving my a hard time about my 'mushroom cloud' hair in that picture! My hair was actually bone straight at the time...the salon got it to look like that, and at the time I thought it was the bomb (ha)! But thank you for your comments, my dear. ;)

ticklishscribe said:
OMG!!! Marry me meems.

Awww, I'm flattered, Scribe...but someone already beat you to it! LOL

ticklishscribe said:
Mimi you're priceless. That Miss Piggy pic and the quote underneath had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Heehee...I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :D

alchemy said:
Once again...here is me...your friendly neighborhood Alchemy!

Hubba hubba... ;)

Anna6-9 said:
Ok jumping on the band wagon....

You are a DOLL, my dear! :wub:

I LOVE the hair, Mimi!!! Didn't the 80's just fuckin' RAWK? :triangle:

...and put the freakin' towel away already! I'm pretty sure the Lazbian can take me... :hipoke:

Anyhoooo....

Here's a candid thingy of me, fairly baked, doin' my Darth Furyian thing....

Last edited:
Remember, you DID ask for silly.

Soooo........... This was me a few years back after losing a super bowl bet. The second is just a bonus for all you foot guys out there. :imouttahe

If it's silly you want, then I've got silly for ya:
Cross-EyedFrankie.jpg

And here I am in my most recent photo, circa three days ago (28 Jan 08):
FrankieJan272008.jpg

Last edited:
I'll play :)

I *never* get good (vanilla :cool:) pics, I'm always the one behind the camera. BUT, here's one of my best friend Jhoti and myself in New Orleans for Halloween, I'm in the red cape, no we don't know the pirate but he was COOL:
010_7A.jpg

And here's me and a very sweet random Groucho :happyfloa :
009_6A.jpg

Ok, here's me playing paintball. I'm on the right. DON'T get in my sights, boy!

And this is how Venray sees me.

I LOVE the hair, Mimi!!! Didn't the 80's just fuckin' RAWK? :triangle:

...and put the freakin' towel away already! I'm pretty sure the Lazbian can take me... :hipoke:

Yes they did! I'm glad you agree! I actually have a picture of me on my computer that I would love to post, but since I was only 14 in it I can't. I was the visual epitome of everything 80's in that shot...bright blue and white shirt with brightly colored different geometrical shapes printed about it, denim jacket with the sleeves pushed up to the elbow, jeans with a yolk front, black felt hat (think Freddy style), and bright blue converse high tops the same exact shade as the shirt. I was COOL, man! LOL

And hey, did you just grant permission for Laz to take you? COOL! He can bring you home to me then! I've always wanted a Dave2112 of my own!! Woot! :woot:

God, I am LOVING the pictures in this thread! Ann, Red, Frankie and Lynn...y'all are just KILLING me with these pictures!! Too funny! And Bella, you are as luscious as ever! :wub:

5-21-2006005.jpg
Nice pic...

135-3594_IMG.jpg
Dressed in Christmas lights and Napoleon Dynamite socks

bossy.jpg
Another classic of me

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back