• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think Libtick should have an archive

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
Libtick's stories,
are very well writen,
contain great taunting and
the representation of tormented laughter
is both amazing and unique. :)

I think Libtick really sould have an archive,
could all who agree back me up on that. :D

Not only should he get an archive....

Not only should libtick get an archive I once suggested to him that an artist should illustrate the scenes from his stories.

Were Patrick Henry a TMFer, He might have said...

..."Give me Libtick, or give me death."<p>
OK, that's a tad radical. However, if the TMF Story Archives were created to enshrine the work of the most distinctive and prolific of authors in our little cootchy-coo community, then they are long overdue to admit the laughter-rich tales of Libtick. <p>I encountered Libtick's wacky world of scheming, tickling-obsessed femmes early on in my entry into the online tickling community. The operatic arias of taunting and laughter in classics such as "Ticklish Bookworms" and "Ticklish Executives" fascinated and thrilled by their wholehearted presentation.<br>
The sighting of a new Libtick story on the Forum always reignites that thrilling sense (which, not surprisingly, also runs through me when other TMF Story Archive members post their latest). It really is time there were a Libtick Archive. <p>
Dear Myriads, can you not, please, make it so? (And I'm not implying, by that line, that you are a balding, French-Canadian starship Captain...unless you've always wanted to be one!)

lrtk36, curious and TeeHeeLawrence Thank you all
for helping support this suggestion. :)

I knew this cause was just and righteous. :wiseowl:

It's not over yet though let's encourage everyone to :dogpile: this cause. :D

Yeah, he does have a certain style. He's talented and prolific, too.

I don't know what the constraints are on this forum for creating sub-forums, but if it's not a problem I'd say he's earned one.

Hell yes! Libtick definitely deserves his own archive! He's got my vote.

~FTKL

sole seeker, ftkl_haha and meantonylonfeet Thank you so
for supporting this cause. :)

I knew this was an idea who's time had come.

Come on everyone Libtick deserves an archive and
we need to help Libtick get it.
So, keep the support coming. :D

I've certainly enjoyed Libtick's stories, descriptions as well as inventive scenarios, so I'd add a vote to him getting his own archive around here. ;)

I would agree Libtik's stories are great. I love the nylon tickling content. I think he has enough stories for his own archive.

Yes, people we did it!

The grand and noble Tzar of the TMF Myriads (long may he reign :) ) :bowing::bowing::bowing:,
has in his infinite wisdom :wiseowl:
granted the request of us,
Libtick's fans and gave Libtick an archive. :woot::woot::woot:

Myriads - Your humble and grateful subject, TKForce thanks you. :) :bowing::bowing::bowing:

libtick - Congrates, you really deserved it. :veryhappy

Last edited:
The grand and noble Tzar of the TMF Myriads (long may he reign :) ) :bowing::bowing::bowing:,
has in his infinite wisdom :wiseowl:
granted the request of us,
Libtick's fans and gave Libtick an archive. :woot::woot::woot:

Myriads - Your humble and grateful subject, TKForce thanks you. :) :bowing::bowing::bowing:

libtick - Congrates, you really deserved it. :veryhappy

Hello all,

I would like to thank all my fans (I guess I can call them that), especially TKForce, for their support. I'm happy I have an archive to put all my previous work. I'll start as soon as I have a chance. That was a wish I had. Another wish I had was to have some of my stories illustrated, but that's another tale.

Again, thanks everyone...

This is great news!

I am so glad that this idea has come to fruition, Libtick has been one of my favourite authors for such a length of time. Best wishes Libtick, glad to see you get your own archive. :)

I agree. Libtick's stories are some of the best. His stories were an inspiration to mine as well.

Discovered his stories not that long ago. Does he still write? Would love to see an archive, and hope he's written more!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back