• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill part 3 f/m f/f part 1

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Well, here is the long awaited part 3 of the Stocksvill series. Do to it's length, at the suggestion of my editor, I've decided to break this into two parts.

Here is the first part. I'd like to give my thanks to Magicshoes for making the thread about unfinished stories to remind me of Unfinished business, Thanks to MTJPub for showing such interest in the series, and AceRiley who has been one of the series biggest fans. I'd also like to send thanks to Summerdaze who took the time to edit all my many typo's. Also a thanks to Marauder, wherever he is, and Noeyes, for being the two other writers who joined in this writing challange.

And i would also like to thank a special women by the nic of DominatrixC who i have known for the last couple of years and who i had gotten more famlilier with over the last several monthes. She was a great women who sadly passed a few days ago do to a heart attack. She had such a big heart it's Ironic that she died the way she did. I'd like to dedicate this part, part 3, to her. May she find peace wherever she is and know those who knew her loved her.

Stocksvill

Deep within the Canadian Forests, a good way from normal civilization and deep within the Tomogany woods, lays a quiet little town by the name of Stocksvill in the settlement known as Laughing Pines. Nothing much ever happens in Laughing Pines. It’s a small settlement of 237 people who are self-supportive. They mainly live off the land, fishing and building things out of the fine oak that grows in and around their town. They sell these things to the outside community for large amounts of money and use that to buy supplies.
Now, Stocksvill has been around for a long time, since the early 1600’s. It was first started as a Christian community. In the center of town was a large set of stocks, easily big enough to hold four people at the same time. It was this set of stocks the town got its name from. Not far from the center was a church.

Originally, Stocksvill was a Christian community, but somewhere along the lines it changed slightly. Around 1667, the next preacher happened to have a tickling fetish. During that time, sinners would sometimes be flogged or racked for sins. He decided instead of something painful or unpleasant, the people who confessed their sins would be tickled. And this is where it began.

Steadily the town people and church embraced the ways of tickling. After all, it was an effective way of getting the truth, or punishing a person without harming them or leaving any marks on their body. After a while, the Church decided to rename their religion to Ticklethology.

Present day…

The church had undergone a great deal of changes within itself. The main changes were the basement and confession rooms. The basement used to be just a place for storage. But during the early 1900’s, it was enlarged and filled with racks, stocks, x-frames and other forms of bondage. This was where the sinner’s were punished, when punishment was warranted, that is.

The confession booths were also another big change in the church. Now there were round slots in the confession stands, where the confessor would slip their feet through. Then the priest or nun would slide down the padded top and a tight, padded circle would trap the feet. The priest would then attach the confessor’s big toes to some string and simply turn a crank until the toes were pulled back and the feet were nice and taut. They would then begin to gently feather the soles while the confessor told their weekly sins. The average confession would last about ten to twenty minutes. It wasn’t mandatory to confess once a week, but once a month was a must. After sins were confessed, depending on the sin, one would sometimes be sent to the basement, to be punished and repent their wicked ways.
This is going to be a look at four friends - Rod, Mandy, Alicia, and Gloria - and how they spent Sunday.

Rod’s Story

7:00 AM

Rod looked himself over in the washroom. His clothing lay on the counter, waiting to be worn. This was something he did every Sunday. Why, he wasn’t sure. No, that’s not true. He knew why.

“Because the ladies are so damn hot…” Rod mumbled, as he took another pose.

Rod wasn’t exactly the most athletic male. He got that from his father, a tall and lanky man. There were usually two categories of men in Stocksvill. There were the wood cutters and the wood crafters. While anybody could have either job, Rod simply didn’t have the physique for it.

Now, the crafters certainly weren’t looked down on in the community. In the generations past, some of the objects carved were simply awe-inspiring. The artistry that was passed down was nothing short of amazing. But Rod was a guy, and like most guys, he wanted to be the alpha male. The good looking muscular guy you saw in the movies and TV shows. He, however, didn’t look like that at all.

Rod stood 5’9 - which he supposed wasn’t a bad height - but his body was much too skinny. He lacked the broad shoulders and chest most of the guys his age had. He also lacked the muscles. He lifted weights, trying to increase his size, but his body would simply not do him any favors. He could just not manage to put on the weight he wanted.

He looked over his body in the mirror again. He was trim, certainly, but not really ripped. Rod was pretty much average. Average looks, average build at best. Average brains. Nothing exceptional at all. Well, perhaps one thing. Rod’s eyes drifted down to his manhood.

Now, Rod wasn’t the most well hung man in the world, but when fully erect, his penis stood a good nine inches in length. It was certainly nice to have, though he didn’t brag about it. However, the fact that he was a virgin and that he needed another way to draw the ladies in first made his impressive endowments useless.

He decided he had played enough of the critic and that it was time to get dressed. He couldn’t deny he had a crush on some of the ladies at the church, which is probably why he wanted to look so good. There was Dawn, one of the nuns and Gloria’s mother. God, he had had a crush on her since he was just a kid. She had always been one to flirt with him just a little as he grew up. It had been a bit embarrassing, but at the same time it was heaven whenever she happened to give him a little wink or say a word of praise. She also loved to tickle him whenever she got the chance, which Rod had loved.

Rod wasn’t sure if it was because he had a crush on her, or if it was just the tickling, but he loved being tickled. Perhaps it was because that was the limit of his physical interaction with females. He didn’t really know, but he knew that Dawn was never short on tickles to give when he was around.

Of course, there was also Gloria. Gloria was Dawn’s daughter, and if Gloria was going to end up looking like her mother when she grew up, she could do a hell of a lot worse. They were friends. They had been for a long time. But, Rod was still a man, and he couldn’t ignore the effect puberty had on her. She had developed almost as well as her mother, and in time would probably develop all the way, especially in the chest area.

Part of Rod had wanted to ask Gloria out for a while now, but he was scared. Sure, like her mother she flirted with him a bit. She also enjoyed tickling him, but that was more fun for her then anything. And what if he did ask her out and she turned him down? It certainly would make things awkward between them. It also might cause friction between Alicia and Mandy, who, while certainly both nice girls, he had never developed any romantic desires for. Mandy was more like the little sister he never had. And Alicia? Alicia was attractive in her own way, but there just wasn’t any sparks.

With a sigh, Rod finished getting dressed and headed out to meet his friends in front of the church to chat about, like they always did.

8:00 Am

So, that’s how it went. A regular Sunday, with Rod, Mandy Alicia and Gloria standing outside the church, just shooting the shit, as they say. They were all dressed for the occasion. Gloria, Mandy and Alicia were wearing white dress shirts and conservative skirts, though the top button on Gloria’s shirt was undone to display her cleavage so one could argue she wasn’t dressing “that’ conservatively, while Rod was wearing a suit and tie with matching dress pants, all black.

They casually watched as people slowly moved into the church. Finally it was time for them to go into the church. Rod was looking forward to his confessions. They were always interesting, though he found himself adjusting his pants usually once they were done. His thoughts were interrupted though as a hand grabbed his wrist.

“Rod, I have to tell you something.” It was Mandy, giving him an intense, serious look, but then again that was Mandy all over. Intense and serious.

Rod followed Mandy until Gloria and Alicia were out of earshot. Once safe, Mandy let Rod in on his little secret. “Rod, I’m going to tell only you this. At least for the minute. Once I’m done with high school next month, I’m getting out of here.”

“What?” Rod said, not sure if what he had heard was right. “You’re leaving?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep in touch. I just can’t stand the tickling.” Mandy gave a slight shudder.

“Well, if you’re sure that’s what you want…” Rod said shrugging. Rod might have seemed indifferent to what Mandy was saying, but he wasn’t. He simply knew that once Mandy decided on something she followed through with it. He certainly couldn’t change her mind, and he should respect her choice, even though part of him didn’t like it.

“Yes it is. But you can’t tell anybody else, especially my family or the church. Got it?” Mandy waved her finger at him warningly, which to Rod was just adorable, considering the size difference between the two of them.

“Yeah, I got it.” Rod said giving her an amused smile.

“Good.” Mandy said in a please voice, smiling. She then looked down at her watch. “Guess it’s time for church.” She gave Rod a playful smack on the arm. “Time to go meet our torturers for the day.”

9:00 AM

Rod, Mandy, Alicia, and Gloria sat in the church, listening to the sermons, and singing the hymns. It was the same shit that happened every weekend. However, there was a difference this weekend. One that was making Rod feel very uncomfortable. This time Rod had a secret. One he didn’t want the church to know. It really wasn’t like it was a sin, so there’d be now reason for it to be brought up. However, if it was somehow brought up, would he be able to lie about it? No, you couldn’t lie to the sisters here. They always knew.

Part of him was a little pissed at Mandy. Why, of all the times in the world, would she tell him right before church? Rod could certainly understand her desire to confide in somebody, but why him? Well, he supposed it made sense in a way. Gloria, though a good person, was the daughter of a sister of the church, which was like burying a body beside a police station; too close for comfort. Alicia wanted to become a sister herself, and while she could be trusted, it would certainly make her uncomfortable knowing such a secret, and if anybody found out she had known before time after Mandy left, her place in the church would indeed become jeopardized.

Still, Rod was not happy about being chosen to bear the burden of her secret, especially on Sunday. How could such a smart girl make such a big lapse in judgment? Well, water under the bridge, he supposed. Right now he had to calm down so he wasn’t sweating bullets when it came to his confession time.

Eventually, the sermon ended. Rod, Mandy, Alicia, and Gloria each went to their own confession booth. They tried to get in at the same time so nobody would have to wait long for the others, and vice versa.

Rod waited his turn. It wasn’t an easy wait. He imagined that as long as Dawn wasn’t the one questioning him, he’d be alright. He just couldn’t seem to keep anything from Dawn. More then likely it was her years of experience of having him under her nails. Rod gave a little shiver. That woman was a tickling demon. Even though he enjoyed when she tickled him, he knew from experience that even pleasure could become pain if prolonged, and there was only so much tickling a man could take at one time.

Rod slipped into the booth once it opened. He took his seat, wondering who he had. The suspense was killing him.

“Welcome, my child.” Rod gave a sigh of relief. It was Sister Marie, not Dawn. “Please slide your feet into the holes.”

Rod did as he was told, removing his shoes and socks, and then sliding them through the holes. Sister Marie was a pleasant woman of average looks and was one of the older sisters of the church, weighing in at forty-seven. Nowadays she suffered from arthritis, a rarity amongst the people who served the church. However, because of that she was known for only giving short tickles.

“Are you ready to confess your sins?” Sister Marie asked.

“Yes, I am.” Rod replied without hesitation. He slid his feet through the holes in the confession booth wall and listened to them being locked in.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Not the door on Rod’s side, but the door on the sisters side. Rod had a very bad feeling about that.

“Hello Marie, time for me to relieve you,” said a familiar voice. Rod felt his stomach drop.

“Oh, thank you, Dawn.” Marie’s voice behind the wall said. “My fingers just aren’t what they used to be.”

“It’s my pleasure, Marie. Why don’t you go soak your hands for a while?” Dawn’s pleasant voice could easily be heard. Rod’s heart pounded as he heard Marie get up and leave the booth and the sound of Dawn taking her place.

“Thank you, Dawn. I’m just not as young as I used to be I guess.” Marie could be heard just barely in a hushed voice, the door still open. Obviously she was talking in a tone that implied the conversation was only meant for her and Dawn.

“Marie, I hope I look half as good as you when I’m your age,” Dawn replied. Rod could hear the movement in the next stall and a sense of dread came over him

“Well, now, what have we here?” It was Dawn’s voice, the slight sound of amusement in it. “I do believe I know these feet.”

Rod’s body gave a slight jolt when he felt a familiar pair of fingers lightly pinch his big right toe. “Hmm…let me have a look at these…” Rod put his hands over his mouth, trying not to giggle out loud as Dawn began gently scraping the underside of his big right toe with one of her long, sharp nails. “I wonder who they could belong to…”

Rod gave another buck in his chair as he felt Dawn remove the nail from his big toe, and touch it to his heel, slowly running it up to the tip of his big toe as she spoke. “Definitely male feet. And, oh my, soooo big!” Rod heard a playful giggle on the other side of the booth, before he felt her nail run down his sole again causing him to make his own giggles. “And you know what they say about men with biiiiig feet?” She let the sentence hang, and rod could feel himself blushing, his penis reacting to the verbal teasing. Rod of course knew that Dawn knew who it was she was playing with. However, Dawn seemed to want to prolong the game of “Guess Who” and Rod for the most part was enjoying it.

“And I’m pretty sure I know these toes…though it feels like it’s been a while since I’ve seen them…I better make sure…” Rod felt his big toes tied to the metal pole that was on the other side of the booth. He then felt the rest of his toes carefully secured as well, making them splayed and immobile.

And indeed it had been a while since Rod had been tickled by Dawn. Ever since he started getting erections from being tickled by her, he had tried to limit the encounters, at least somewhat. It was embarrassing as his erection was more obvious then others, and he knew Dawn had seen it more then a few times after tickling him. She never said anything about it, but he could swear she occasionally gave him a playful wink after spotting it.

“Now, let me take a look here…” came Dawn’s voice, as the rest of Rod’s toes were pulled back, and he felt all four of Dawn’s nails gently raking the underside of his left foot’s toes.

“AHAHHHAA NONONONO STOP!” Rod burst out into frenzied laughter. Under his toes was one of his worst spots, and if anybody knew how to work that spot, it was Dawn.

“Oh, I definitely know that laughter.” Rod could practically hear Dawn grinning. “But I wonder whose it could be?” She continued to scrape her nails along the underside of Rods toes.

“AHAHAHAHA IT’S AHAHAHAHA ROD!” Rod howled, now pulling at the bonds that held him.

“What was that? I’m sorry I can’t hear you over the laughter.” Was Dawn’s replay, her second hand running a feather along Rod’s right arch, gently flicking the tip and making sensations that were a considerable contrast to her nails, which still attacked Rod’s toes as he desperately tried to clench them shut for protection.

“IT’S AHAHAHAHA ROD ROD ROD! AHAHAHA!” He cried of loudly, tears of laughter starting to form in his eyes.

“Rod Rod Rod? I don’t know anybody by the name…” Dawn mused, and Rod felt the feather move from his arch to begin sliding in between his spread toes.

“AHAHAHAH ROD AHAHHHA MURPHY AHAHHA!” Rod managed to finally get out between his laughter after several minutes. Dawn seemed to be out for ticklish blood today. Despite his tortured state, he was as hard a rock in his pants, the erection impossible to not be noticed. This was somewhat normal though when it came to his weekly confessions. He usually just stayed in the booth for a few minutes afterwards, claiming he was getting his breath back. The nuns allowed this, either believing him, or more than likely knowing what tickling did to some men and willing to spare them the embarrassment of walking out of the confessional with erections in their dress pants.

“Rod Murphy? Well why didn’t you say so in the beginning?” Dawn’s tone was playful and friendly, the tickling finally stopping. “I haven’t seen you in a while Rod. How are you, my little Hot Rod?” Hot Rod had been a nickname Dawn had came up for him when he was younger. Fortunately, it had never really stuck, as far as him and his friends went, but he didn’t mind it as much when she called him that.

“I’m…ok…” Rod gasped, the tickling sensations coming to a stop, giving him a chance to breathe again. He wiped the tears of laughter off his face.

“You know, Rod, you haven’t visited in a while. I’m beginning to think you don’t like me anymore.” Dawn responded, her voice sounding overly hurt.

It was true. While Rod did pay the occasional visit to Dawn’s house, over the last year or so, it had become less of a hangout for the four friends. Not due to any fault of Dawn’s of course. As far as mothers went, she was the coolest of the four (not to mention hottest, though only Rod appreciated that aspect). They were simply becoming young adults and needed their space.

“I still like you Dawn. We just…needed some space, you know?” Rod tried to explain, feeling a little awkward and hoping that Dawn was just kidding around about being upset.

Dawn laughed. “Oh, I understand Rod. But I guess I just miss you kids hanging around the house. Alicia visits, but it’s more formal then for fun. No mother really likes to let go of her little girl.” There was a pause for a moment. “How about you and the other girls come over next Saturday night for some hot tubbing? I’ll buy some beer and grill up some burgers.”

“That sounds pretty fun.” Beers, scantly clad women, and burgers. Didn’t get much better then that.

“Then it’s settled then!” Dawn seemed to be pretty happy sounding. “Don’t forget to bring some swimming trunks. Though if you wanted to bring Speedo’s or go nude, I’m sure Gloria wouldn’t protest. Or myself either.” Rod felt his big toes get a playful tweak causing him to jump while Dawn’s words caused him to blush.

“I’m sure I have some trunks somewhere.” Rod blushed.

“Heh, ok then. I’ll be sure to try and find my triangle swimsuit.” Rod blushed even harder. He knew that suit. It consisted of a white G-string and small bikini top consisting of two triangles situated over the nipples that only covered about ¼ of Dawn’s large breasts. The first time he had seen her in it, he had to find someplace to hide until his erection went away.

“Well, then I guess I should probably get going and tell the girls about it.” Rod suggested. He waited patiently for her to untie him.

“Get going? You just got here.” Rod could hear Dawn grinning from ear to ear. “You still need to confess your sins, and I’m looking forward to some quality time with my favorite man.” She teased, and then began lightly brushing either sole with a stiff, single feather. “Tell me what naughty things you’ve done little boy, so I can punish you.”

Rod would have given a resigned sigh if he could have. However, because of the two feathers being run along his feet, it came out more as a tittering giggle. It seemed that Dawn was intent on doing her “Religious duties,” and like her daughter, what Dawn wanted, Dawn usually got.

“I eheheheh said the lords eheheh name in vain aheheh twice.” He got out between chuckles as Dawn varied her attacks. Sometimes she would send one feather up one arch and then run the other under his toes. Other times she would turn the feather over and drag a quill down his heel, causing a short explosion of laughter, only to return to the light feather tickling a moment later. She kept him laughing and guessing as to what she would do next, though Rod knew she was only playing with him, waiting until he had told her all his sins before she got down to the real task of tickling him. And, as always Rod wasn’t sure if he was dreading it, or pining for it.

“Well, that’s not too bad. Is there anything else?” Dawn’s voice was soothing, pleasant.

“I hahahah have coveted the posehehehehe possessions of hehehehe another.” Certainly that was true enough. One of the football players at school had received a rather nice sports car, and while the people of the town were not materialistic in the sense one might find in a large city, they could certainly appreciate a nice car.

“It’s happens to the best of us.” Dawn’s voice was once again soothing, the feathers occasionally slipping in between Rod’s toes, causing him to howl out loud. “Please continue.”

“I have looked hehheeheheh at others hahahah with lust.” It took him a full minute to get that out, both because of the slight
increase in his tickling, and because it was always one of the more embarrassing sins to admit. Particularly when you were feeling lust in the confessional booth for the women doing the tickling.

“Mmm…naughty boy.” Dawn purred from the other side of the booth. “But considering your age, you’re probably hard as a rock when you see every girl.” Rod wondered if Dawn teased every man like this. Not that he minded the attention, but he felt like if he didn’t get some relief soon, he was going to explode.

“Any more things to confess?” Dawn asked, not giving Rods feet a moments respite from her feathers. “Tell me all your naughty secrets so I may expunge them with my holy tickling.” Once again her voice took what seemed to Rod to be an almost erotic tone.

“I aheheheehhe have no ehehehe more!” Rod laughed out, starting to really struggle in his chair. He knew he still had a while to remain in the chair for his penance, but under Dawn’s expert skills, it was getting more and more difficult to bear it. He just hoped she finished quickly.

The tickling stopped for a moment, giving Rod a chance to suck some air back into his lungs. They desperately needed the air as he brushed away the tears of laughter from his reddening cheeks. After a moment, Dawn’s voice could be heard

“You’re lying, Rod.” It wasn’t a question. “You’ve never lied to me before. What are you hiding?” She sounded more hurt then anything. “So far you’ve earned about twenty minutes by my count, but that won’t start until you tell me everything.”

“But, I swear, I have!” Rod was starting to sound a little desperate. It was a well known fact that somehow, the nuns and the priests of the church were able to tell when a person was lying. Nobody knew, and the church certainly kept its secrets. But Rod didn’t know what she was talking about! He had confessed all his sins. His mind quickly raced to try and find something he hadn’t told her.

That’s when it dawned on him. Mandy! She had told him a secret and it would certainly be viewed as a breach on the “Thou shall respect thy mother and father” stuff. That had to be what it was. But he couldn’t tell that to Dawn. Maybe if he tried to play innocent long enough, she would simply think she was mistaken. Yeah….sure…

“I’m sorry Rod, but I just don’t believe that.” The feeling of the feather on his left arch returned. “We’ll see I can help you change your mind after a little bit.”

10:00 AM

The tickling seemed to go on for a very long time. Rod laughed and laughed and laughed, tears freely flowing down his beat red cheeks. He was given a few thirty second rest periods so he didn’t pass out and was able to get some breath back into his now burning lungs, but that was it. Finally it stopped.

Rod wasn’t sure what was going on, other then the fact he was still gasping for air and the tickling stopped. He was vaguely aware of a door opening, and then Dawn opened the door to his side of the booth and slipped in. His eyes were immediately drawn to her. She still looked as hot as ever. She had long flowing blonde hair and a gorgeous face, high cheekbones, full lips. Her nun’s uniform covered her more pleasant features, like her large, natural DD cupped breasts, and her long, toned legs, though she always seemed to wear a uniform that seemed a little too tight, hugging her body in all the right ways. He was pretty sure she went topless underneath, as he could make out the nipples sticking out under her top. Gloria would definitely be lucky if she was even half as hot as her mother, and from the way Gloria was maturing, she was more then halfway their already.

Dawn closed the door quickly and looked at Rod, a concerned look on her face, something he wasn’t accustomed to seeing. “Rod, tell me what’s going on dear. It’s been about sixty minutes and everybody else has pretty much left by now.” She moved over beside him, lifting up his head so they were face to face. She ran her hands through his hair in a soothing manner. “You’re really starting to worry me. Most people don’t hold out like this. So I’m thinking it must be something pretty big.”

Rod was, in truth, rather touched by her concern. Had that been the case, had it been something that just concerned him, he would probably have told her right their. Sadly, however, it wasn’t. It was somebody else’s secret, and he couldn’t tell it no matter what. “I’m sorry, I’ve told you all my sins, really.”

“But I know you haven’t told me something dear.” Dawn sighed. She then looked down at the considerable bulge in his pants. A playful smile came over her face. “Rod, if you’re not telling me something so I’ll tickle you more, you don’t need to.” She leaned down, looking at him in that sexy way she could. She gave his cheek a playful stroke. “If you want to be tickled, we can just go to my house after, and I can tie you to my bed in your briefs and tickle the daylights out of you.” She gave him a wink. “I’ll tickle you to your heart’s content anytime you want. You know I’ve always enjoyed tickling you since you were a kid. But I need you to tell me what you’re hiding.”

“I…I’m not hiding anything.” Was all Rod could say. His cheeks had turned a bright tinge of red, and while he had thought he was excited before, he was even more excited now. He couldn’t believe what Dawn had just said. It was almost like a wet dream come true. But he just couldn’t tell Mandy’s secret. He couldn’t.

Dawn sighed, her shoulders slumping. She looked at Rod, her face having a look of frustration on it. “Look, Rod, if you keep lying to me, you’re eventually going to piss me off, and you don’t want somebody who knows your tickle spots as well as me pissed off at you, ok? Now, you’re going to tell me everything or I’m going to tickle you all day, got it?”

“Honest Dawn, I’m not holding back anything.” Rods eyes widened at the prospect of being tickled all day long.

“Your not leaving me a lot of options here, hon.” Dawn said, a slight smirk forming on her lips. “I guess I’m going to have to take you to the dungeon and show you how the inquisition handled bad boys.”

“The Dungeon?!” Rod looked at her in wide mouthed horror. Everybody in Stocksvill knew about the basement in the church. It had been nicknamed “The Dungeon” due to its history, and its ominous aura around it. Rumor had it that the basement of the church was where pagans had been forced to admit their sins and those who had committed great sins were sent to be punished. Of course, it wasn’t used for that these days, but the mystery about the place, along with the fact that only members of the cloth could enter it, didn’t help stop the rumors. Nor did the fact that the few people who did enter the basement never talked about their experiences there.

“That’s right.” Dawn said with a smile, seeming to enjoy the look of fear on his face. “It’s been a long while since we’ve had anybody in their. It’ll be a lot of laughs I’m sure.” She giggled, seeing the look on Rod’s face. She then disappeared out the confessional door for a moment, and came back with a small wooden device shaped like a squared 8. She handed it to Rod. It took Rod a moment to realize they were like a wooden pair of handcuffs, probably based on something they used in the old days. The sides opened up on hinges and a small turn knob on either side locked them shut.

“Now, put your hands together and place those on.” Dawn instructed.

“No way!” Rod quickly shook his head no.

“Rod, we can do this one of two ways.” Dawn leaned forward. Her perfume was intoxicating and Rod felt his cheeks tinge a bit at how close she drew herself to him. She spoke to him softly, a pleasant smile on her face. “Way one, I go back to the other booth, and tickle your feet until you put the binds on, and then I unbind your feet, and walk you to the dungeon with you sporting that monster erection for everybody to see, or two, you place those on your wrists, I give you a good fifteen minutes to calm yourself down a bit and re-adjust your pocket monster so it’s a little less obvious, and then we go to the basement, but we stop for a moment so you can use the washroom. Your choice.”

“Ok, ok.” Rod agreed wanting to avoid the embarrassment of the first option. He quickly placed his hands in the wood construct while Dawn locked them shut. He then looked up at Dawn, glowering.

“Hey, don’t look at me like that.” Dawn pouted, her full lips looking rather sexy as she made the face. “I’m not doing this out of malice, but because I care about my little Hot Rod!” She suddenly leaned over and gave Rod a big hug. Rod hadn’t expected this and suddenly found his face buried in the rather large and thinly covered breasts of Dawn as she hugged him for an exceptionally long time. When she finally pulled back, Rod was gasping for air. Death by breast suffocation. Yeah, he could think of worse ways to go.

“Although,” Dawn gave Rod a playful wink as he gasped for breath. “I guess I can’t call you my “Little” Hot Rod anymore.” She then opened the door slightly and stepped part of the way out. “I’ll be back in fifteen. Just try and relax in the meantime and get your breath back.” She then left the stall and closed the door, leaving Rod to his thoughts.

10:30 AM

In retrospect, Rod was very happy he had agreed to do things the easy way. It hadn’t been too difficult to get his erection to go away, but when it did, he found that he did need to relieve his bladder. Dawn was more then willing to walk him to the bathroom, though he had to promise that he wouldn’t run if she undid his bindings. Granted, she did offer to do the “handling” first, but Rod was much more comfortable doing that part of the job himself.

Once that was taken care of, Rod allowed his hands to be bound again. He saw several nuns and priests as he walked, once again happy he had chosen this particular choice over the first one. They gave him and Dawn curious looks, but said nothing, Dawn not explaining her actions either.

Eventually he was taken downstairs, Dawn guiding the way. The stairs to the below-ground dungeon seemed rather long, and Rod had to be careful as he didn’t really have his hands to hold unto the arm rails. Dawn took her time though, moving nice and slow, so he didn’t have to rush.

When they got to the door it was unlocked. Rod supposed there was no real reason to keep it locked, as few would dare try and break into the church. The door opened with a loud creaking sound. He doubted that the room got much use. Dawn quickly ushered him inside and flicked a switch on the wall.

“”Holy shit!” Rod’s eyes opened wide as the veil of darkness was lifted from the ancient room. The Dungeon was everything he imagined it would be. It was a large stone room, with no windows and only a few lights overhead. Their were X-frames and stocks and pillories, and a few racks, some vertical while some lay at an 45 degree angle. There were even manacles attached to the walls and in some cases hanging from the ceiling. There even seemed to be a series of holding cells with Iron bars at the opposite side of the room, no doubt for holding captives. Along either side of the room Rod could make out three rather sturdy looking oak doors. Where they led, he wasn’t sure. There was also several closets he guessed were used for holding tickling equipment. The main room itself he guessed was probably a good 100” x 80”.

“Those were my thoughts exactly when I first saw this place.” Dawn smiled, looking about the room. “Just imagining how many men, and to a lesser degree, women, were brought to this place and just tickled…” Dawn gave a somewhat excited sigh. “If only these walls could talk.” She reached out and let her hand rest on one of the walls, letting her long fingernails gently rap on the cement wall. “Oh well, I guess we’ll just have to make a story or two ourselves.” She grinned at Rod. “Now…what should I do with you…?” Dawn pondered, looking at Rod inquisitively.

“Let me go?” Rod suggested, though he had to admit the looks of this place, and the way Dawn had just been talking were really getting to him. Like Dawn, knowing the history of the town, he could only imagine how many dozens, if not hundreds of people over the years had been taken down here and tickled half to death. Just the thought seemed to be having an effect on him, causing his manhood to swell a bit.

“Oh, I don’t think I’ll be doing that. Not when I finally have a person to try this place out on.” Dawn smiled, pursing her lips as she looked at him. She seemed genuinely excited to be here. “I know, I’ll put you in the first room. I know you’ve always been a big fan of large racks, and there’s one in there I’m just itching to get you on.” She teased him before walking over to the first door on their left and opening it up. “In you go now.”

Rod hesitated for a moment before walking into the room. It seemed to be a good 12”x12” and was much like the main room of the dungeon in style. The lights were already on in the room, obviously being connected to the main power switch. And indeed, much like Dawn had said, a rather large, wooden rack was in the room. Their was a set of stocks at the bottom of the rack, while at the top there was a set of metal manacles and a winch for stretching a person out. There was some padding that seemed to have been added at one point, obviously much newer then the actual rack itself.

“There rooms were used for more one-on-one, although as you can see, it can hold at least three people.” Dawn gestured to a set of stocks and an X frame that was resting on either wall while the rack was closest to the wall opposite of the door. Another small closet seemed to be beside the entrance door. Once Rod was inside, Dawn closed the door and pulled a large metal bolt-lock in place. “There, now we won’t have any interruptions.” She grinned at Rod, removing the binds on his wrist. “Now, Rod, you’re way too overdressed for this. You’re going to need to strip down for me.”

“You want me to strip down?” Rod’s eyes widened.

“Oh, don’t worry. You don’t have to be naked.” Dawn smiled at him. She went over to the closet, opening it up. She routed around in it for a moment, and then pulled out a black leather loin cloth that would only cover the front and back. “You can wear this for modesty’s sake.” She held it out to him.

“Hey, no way!” Rod protested looking at the loin cloth. What was this, some remake of Spartacus or something?

Dawn eyes narrowed and her cheeks puffed up, turning red as she stared at Rod. In all the years Rod had known Dawn, he had never seen her angry before. Not once. And now he suddenly realized he was seeing her angry. Holding out the loin cloth she stomped over to him. “I have been waiting almost twenty years to bring somebody down here and you’re not going to ruin this for me! You’re going to march over to that rack right their, strip naked behind it, put this loin cloth on, and then get on the rack and let me lock you in, is that clear?!”

“Yes Ma’am!” Rod recoiled, quickly grabbing the loin cloth and heading behind the rack for some cover. “Scary.” He whispered under his breath as he changed faster then he had ever changed before. After taking a deep breath, he stepped out from behind the rack.

“Oh, you look perfect!” Dawn clapped her hands together, all smiles and pleasantness now that she had gotten her way. She patted the rack. “Now, up you go!

“Ok…” Rod said, putting a hand over the front of the cloth to help cover him as he lay down on the rack. The loin cloth did a decent job of covering him, but because it was split down the sides, it wasn’t too good for covering when one had to raise their legs really high. On the bright side though, it was surprisingly soft on the inside, and felt fairly heavy, meaning it would probably be able to weigh down an erection, should he get one.

He laid his feet in the stocks as Dawn opened them. She then quickly locked them in place. There were a few strings attached, and Dawn quickly bound back his big toes, making his feet nice and taut. He then raised his hands over his head, and Dawn placed the shackles on. Rod noticed that the shackles were actually padded on the inside, as were the holes in the stocks. Certainly a good thing, as he could see how a person could hurt themselves struggling about. Once Dawn had him locked in, she began turning the crank to tighten his body up. She would turn it several notches, and then give his exposed armpit a little tickle. If he could move about, she would give it a few more cranks. Eventually, Rod was drawn as tight as a bow string.

“And there we go.” Dawn smiled from ear to ear. It was strange for Rod, almost like she was a kid in a candy store. He got the impression that she wasn’t kidding when she said that she had been waiting almost twenty years for something like this to happen.

'"Now I suppose its time to start this interrogation!' Bwa ha ha!'' While Dawn's tone and laugh are obviously supposed to be comedic, Rod didn't find if all that funny. Probably because he was the one tied to the rack. “I think I’ll start with the ribs. Kitchy, kitchy, koo Rod!” Dawn teased beginning to lightly stroke Rod's lower left ribs. They caused a rather predictable response.

"Ahahahahaha!'' Rod burst out into laughter. He had tried to mentally prepare himself but Dawn just knew his body too well. While his lower ribs weren’t one of his worst places, she knew Just how to tickle them to produce agonizing results.

“Aw, that's it Rod'' Give me a big smile. Gitchy gitchy goo!'' Dawn reached Over Rod and began tickling both sides of his lower ribs.

“No, no, ahahahaha! Stoppit! ''Rod tossed his head back laughing. Of course, the only thing that was more horrible then Dawn's familiarity with his body was her verbal tickle-teasing. Rod always responded to tickling worse when he was verbally teased during the tickling. Dawn had learned that years ago and had quickly used it to her advantage whenever she tickled him. Much like she was using it right now.

“Oh, this is so much fun Rod! Aren't you having fun? "'Dawn taunted as she let her long nails slide airwards and fickle Rods mid-sides."What am I doing asking a silly question like that? Of course you’re having fun. Just look at the smile on your face!”

“Oh ahahaha no stop ahahaha!” Rod laughed, tears of laughter starting to form of the minutes of tickling went by. He was glad he had managed to get a good breather before this new round of torture had begun. That and his past experience with being tickled meant he was still in good condition.

“Oh no, Hot Rod, I’m not going to stop. Even if you tell me what you’ve been hiding I’m not going to stop.” Dawn leaned over him, pressing her large breasts to his chest as she leaned over to tickle both of his armpits at once. “I’m going to tickle you for an hour, no matter what happens.” She cooed, as all Rod could do was laugh.

11:30 AM

“Whew! Tickle torture is hard work!” Dawn said, wiping the beads of sweat from her brow. She then turned to Rod and grinned. “No pun intended, cutie.” She gave his loin cloth a slight tug, causing the leather to rub over the top of Rod’s swollen cock head, which had became painfully erect during the last hour of torture. The loin cloth had proven to be both long enough and heavy enough to conceal his manhood, but it did make a rather impressive display as to what was underneath it and lifting it upwards.

Rod for his part was exhausted. Sweat beaded all over his body and tear streaks ran down his face. While Dawn had taken it easy on him in the beginning, she had been fairly relentless, giving him barely any breaks, and during the last fifteen minutes had really stepped up the tempo as far as tickling him went. Of course, all that torture had not stopped his penis from rising to the occasion. As embarrassing as that was though, it was the least of his worries. Rod really wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold out.

“Now Rod…” Dawn started to move her hands towards him, at which point Rod instinctively began to giggle and try and pull away. “Shush, shush…” Dawn whispered in a calming tone as she began to wipe the sweat and tears away from his face. When his face looked a little better, she surprised Rod by leaning over and gently kissing him on the forehead. She then gently pulled his head against her breasts and stroked it lightly.

“What are you hiding from me Rod?” Dawn sighed. “You really do have me worried, you know. Are you in some sort of trouble?” She asked, looking down at him, her blue eyes melting into his brown. The look of concern in her eyes was almost worse then any tickle torture that Rod could ever endure.

“No, Dawn.” Rod found himself answering. He wasn’t too surprised to find his voice was slightly strained. The look of relief on Dawn’s face even made him smile as he looked up at her.

“Oh, I’m so glad to hear that Rod.” Dawn smiled, stroking Rod’s face. “Is somebody else in trouble?” Her eyes widened. “Is Gloria in trouble?”

“No, no, nobody’s in trouble.” Rod said quickly, wanting to put Dawn’s fears to rest. He didn’t think he was lying there. After all, Mandy hadn’t done anything at that point to get her in trouble yet. Granted, there would be a shitstorm later, when her parents found out, but that was something they would have to deal with later.

“Well, that is good to hear.” She stroked Rods face, looking down at him. She did seem considerably relieved. “But I still know you’re hiding something from me, Rod. It would be easier if you just told me what it is.”

“I swear I’m not holding anything back.” Rod said, looking up at her and trying to look as innocent as possible.

Dawn sighed, giving Rod’s forehead another gentle stroke, and then pulled away. She had a stern look on her face. “I’m going to go have something to eat and drink. I’ll bring some food back with me, along with a friend. And then we’ll talk about this a bit more.” Dawn then turned and walked out of the room, leaving Rod to think about what she had said.

11:45 AM :

Rod heard the room to the door opening and looked up. He hoped Dawn had brought something tasty, as he was finding himself surprisingly hungry. He was surprised however to see somebody else.

“Gloria?!” Rod cried out looking at one of the last people he expected to see. His relief at seeing her was quickly overshadowed by his embarrassment at being only dressed in a loin cloth and sporting an erection. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks as she saw the look on her face.

“Rod? Oh my God!” Gloria was desperately struggling not to laugh as she looked at him. “What the hell did my mother do to you?”

“She made me wear this and tickled the hell out of me.” Rod grumbled, not exactly enjoying this moment of embarrassment.

“That’s not the only thing she’s done. Boing!” Gloria burst into laughter, the “boing” no doubt a reference to Rod’s arousal. “Jesus, Rod, I knew you were big, but God really broke the mold when he made you, didn’t he?”

“Just untie me before she gets back, would you?” Rod shifted about uncomfortably as best as he could.

“Alright, alright.” Gloria smiled. She went over to the winch on the rack looking it over. “Jeez, for a primitive device, it looks a little more complicated then I would have thought.” She reached down and gave one of the wheels a crank. “How’s this?”

“Ouch ouch ouch!” Was a very quick and sharp response from Rod as the rack tightened up a bit more past his comfort level. “Watch it!”

“Sorry, sorry, sorry!” Gloria said quickly, turning the wheel in the opposite direction.

“Better.” Rod said, breathing a sigh of relief. He had always wanted to be a bit taller, but not like this. He strained to look towards Gloria as she fiddled with the machinations of the rack. “What are you doing here, by the way?”

“I got a little worried when my mother didn’t come home from the church. She usually gets home a lot earlier. I called the church and they told me she was staying late for some church business. I thought it was a little strange, as my mother is well known for ducking out of church business when she can. I then called your place, and you were home, so I figured you were both probably here.” Gloria gave the rack a little kick. “I wish Mandy was here. She’s a lot better at this technical crap.”

“It should be fairly simple. Turn the wheel one way to tighten, and turn it the other way to loosen.” Rod said, also wishing Mandy was here. Gloria wasn’t a genius but she wasn’t stupid either, so obviously the rack must be a little more complicated.

“If it was that easy, I’d have uncranked you or whatever by now.” Gloria pointed out. She turned another wheel but nothing happened.

“Ok, how about you open the stocks part for the moment then?” Rod suggested. Maybe then they could figure out how to undo the top part of the rack if he could sit up a bit and look.

“Ok, I’ll try, but I think it had a lock on it.” Gloria quickly went down to the bottom stocks of the rack. “Shit, there is.” She then looked up and giggled. “I see Paris , I see France , I see what should be being covered by Rod’s underpants.”

“Hey, come on, stop it!” Rod was pretty sure that the loin cloth was still covering him, but it was lifted up slightly at the bottom, he knew that much. “Look for a key or something and get me out of this.”

“Just teasing, Rod.” Gloria smiled. She then went to begin rooting around in the closet for the key. “She really knows how to get your engine going, doesn’t she?” It wasn’t a question, and from the sound of Gloria’s voice, it wasn’t a joke either.

“She just knows how to press my buttons, I guess.” Rod would have shifted around on the rack if he could have. He was suddenly feeling even less comfortable then he had when Gloria first walked in.

“Yeah, your buttons and every other man’s buttons.” Gloria stood up, looking at Rod. Her face was suddenly very serious. “Do you have any idea what its like to have a friend who wants to fuck your mother?”

“Whoa, who said I wanted to fuck your mother?” What the hell was going on? Rod suddenly felt this conversation had spun very much out of control.

“Aside from the throbbing erection? You love it when she flirts with you. You loved it when you were younger and you still love it. Don’t try and tell me you don’t have a crush on her, I know you do!” Gloria’s voice had suddenly taken on an edge as she moved towards the rack.

Rod just stared at her a moment, surprised by the anger in her voice. The way she seemed to be both accusing and condemning him at the same time. It took him a moment to find his voice. “Look, I…Yes, I do have a crush on your mom.”

“See.” Gloria turned around, a look of disgust on her face. She went back to routing in the closet.

“But I would never have sex with her. I’d never risk our friendship like that.” It was all he could say, but it was the truth.

“Well, that just makes it all better, doesn’t it?” Gloria scoffed over her shoulder. “If you don’t want to have sex with her, why don’t you tell her to stop? Tell her you’re not interested. But you never did that, did you? Yeah, you don’t want to have sex with her alright.”

“I don’t.” Rod’s voice began to turn hard, anger starting to build in him now.

“Yeah? Then why haven’t you told her to stop if you’re not interested?” Gloria didn’t look at him as she still rooted around in the closet.

“Because…” Rod closed his mouth tightly, gritting his teeth.

“Because why?” Gloria whirled on him, fists balled at her sides

“Never mind…” Rod looked away.

“NO! Not never mind!” Gloria yelled at him and slammed her hands down on the bottom of the rack. “I wanna know!”

“FINE!” Rod was yelling now. He had never yelled at any of the girls before, but at this point he didn’t care. “You wanna know why I like it when your mother flirts with me? I’ll tell you why! Because when your mother flirts with me, it feels good. Yes, it does arouse me. But its much more then that. Yu don’t know what its like to be a nothing. Look at you! You’re gorgeous. You have a line up a mile wide of guys willing to take you out. Know how many I have? None! But your mother, when she flirts with me, I feel handsome! I feel smart! I feel like somebody beautiful could actually like me! Somebody like-“ Rod snapped his mouth shut, realizing what he was about to say in a tempest of anger and repressed feelings. He kept his mouth shut, looking away from Gloria, breathing heavy and trying to regain a bit of control back, both physically and emotionally.

A long silence filled the dungeon, neither of the two occupants saying anything. Finally Gloria broke the silence. She slowly walked over to the head of the rack, and cupped Rod’s face, turning it so he was looking at her. All the anger in it had drained away. She seemed to be looking at Rod now with something that was a combination between curiosity and something else Rod couldn’t identify.

“Somebody like who, Rod?” Gloria asked softly, looking into his eyes. Rod tried to shift away, but she held his head firmly in her hands. “Somebody like who?” She repeated the question.

“Somebody like you, Gloria.” Rod said softly before managing to pull his head away. He couldn’t look at her as he spoke. “I…like you Gloria. I have for a long time now.”

“Why didn’t you ever tell me?” Rod heard her ask him, her voice soft.

“Because…” Rod slowly turned to look at her. “Because I’m me, and you’re you.” He looked at her, looking back at him, her eyes wide, her mouth open a little. “You’re always talking about getting out of here. Becoming a star or something, and you can do it. You’re pretty enough and talented enough and smart enough that you could pull it off. You should be with somebody who can give you everything you want. I’m at best middle class. I’m not strong, or smart, or good looking. The best I could offer you is a medium size house with a twenty-five year mortgage and if we’re lucky, two cars in the driveway. I…I don’t have anything to offer you.” Rod was surprised to feel a tear running down his cheek. He hadn’t expected this. He hadn’t been prepared for the emotional release this was telling her everything. This had been weighing on him for so long, and it felt so good to just have it out there. To just be rid of it.

“You could have offered me yourself.” Gloria smiled sadly. Reaching a hand up, she let it trail up his arm and finally come to grip his hand. She took hold of it, and squeezed tightly. “That’s enough for me to stay.” She closed her eyes and pressed her forehead to his, her other arm coming around to touch the side of his face.

“But…Gloria…I…” Rod wasn’t sure what to say. He was so incredibly conflicted and confused at what had happened and what was just going on, and what might happen.

“Shhh…” Gloria whispered, her eyes slowly opening. “Don’t say anything.” She then leaned forward a bit, pressing her lips to Rods for the longest kiss of his life.

Last edited:
Welcome to Stocksvil part3

Oh my god!! I've waited so long for this to happen, bless you for posting this. I can't wait for the next part, it's like you never paused almost 7 years, it flowed so well. Thank you very much!!! Peace..B.

I adore tickling fiction. I can’t get enough of it. I first discovered tickling fiction and my passion for it in the early days of the internet. This inspired me to write my own tickling fiction. My motive was to inspire more people to write. Hell, I didn’t want to read my own work. I wanted to crawl inside someone else’s head and experience their fiendish tales of tickle torture.

My preference in tickling fiction has always been stories of torture and punishment. Within this category my interests can range from the truly dark and sadistic to the more playful less serious plots. However the non-consensual element must always be present. Until Stephen Spielberg starts making tickling films, tickling fiction will remain my favorite medium.

Cosmo_ac’s “Welcome to Stocksvill” is a masterpiece in my opinion. The setting, characters, and plot are extremely well crafted. The tickling action is intense and well paced. This is the story he was born to write.

The Stocksvill setting is magnificent. Oh to be but a fly on the wall in such a place. Their religion’s use of tickling to cleanse sins is not only brilliant it’s actually believable. Having observed real world religions for the past 40+ years I have no doubt that under the proper conditions a place like this could exist.

My favorite character is “Mandy.” Perhaps I’m a bit biased…

Now, it wasn’t because Mandy was smart that she wanted to get out of town. It was because she was ticklish. Not just normal ticklish. Horribly ticklish. Ticklish like if hell had tickling ticklish. She simply couldn’t stand it.

Mandy’s ticklish encounter with Dawn early in Chapter One propelled both of those characters to the top of my list. Cosmo’s masterful character development brought these two characters to life. I could feel Mandy’s desperation for the tickling to end and delighted in Dawn’s motherly yet sadistic approach to Mandy’s punishment. There is no doubt that Dawn loves her work and to fall into her clutches is a nightmare of epic proportions.

Rod is an interesting twist to the setting. Despite his extreme ticklishness he actually enjoys being tickled. Even sometimes looks forward to it. However this is where Cosmo’s flex’s his writing muscles. Cosmo shows us that even a person with a love for being tickled can be tickled to the point he will do or say anything to get the tickling to stop. While my preference in M/F & F/F tickling. I found Rod’s punishments just as compelling as Mandy’s. This is particularly true in Chapter Three.

I can’t tell you how much I am looking forward to Gloria’s and Rods punishment. Their romantic involvement is a welcome addition to the story line.

Remember when Darth Vader was the be all and end all villain in the Star Wars Movies. The introduction of the Emperor changed all that. The same stands true for Dawn. The introduction of Mother Superior Victoria gives all new meaning to the title “Master Tickler.” Her skill in tickling has an almost supernatural quality to it. When Victoria is in a scene, Dawn is but a mere student.

I found Chapter Three to be just as enjoyable as the previous two chapters. I am thrilled to see Cosmo back to work on this epic. If he could turn out a chapter each day it would not be fast enough for me.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Don't miss a chapter in this fantastic series!

Welcome to Stocksvill Chapter One
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=2969
Welcome to Stocksvill Chapter Two
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=1543
Welcome to Stocksvill Chapter Three
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120653

gah, sorry, meant to respond earlier. I'm horrible at this.

bftlvr I'm glad you liked the story and felt it flowed well. I admit i was a little worried the flow wouldn't be as good, do to the length in which i wrote it and my change in writing styles. I'm happy to see i was mistaken though. I hope you enjoy the next part as much as this one.

MTJpub, wow, that is one of, if not the, best review i've ever gotten for a story. I'm very pleased that your loving the series, and i hope you enjoy Gloria's punishment as well, who will be the main Charactor in the next chaptor when it is written up.

I'm also glad your enjoying the charactors. I admit, Dawn, Victoria and Alicia have become particulerly close to my heart while writing this new part.(Alicia isn't in this part much, but writing it has given me ideas for possible future installments).

Thanks for the replies,and i hope to have part 2 of chaptor 3 out soon.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who found "Welcome to Stocksville" among the first true epics on this forum. I had been such a fan of this story that I even set out to write a spin-off some years back before I deployed. I never got around to finishing it, but it surely left a mark on how I appreciated tickling fiction and left a high bar for others to reach over the years.

I always found the idea of a society infatuated with tickling either as a fetish or religion to be enthralling. Kittletown was something similar and while Stocksville is shorter in length I still feel it to be one of the most interesting of it's kind. If solely for the small scope in which Cosmo_ac takes us into the lives of 4 teenagers in a town with alot more history than they could possibly appreciate.

I feel honored to have been able to preview this story a few days ago, and am pretty damn sincere when I say I look forward to any words Cosmo puts down on page or screen. Truly awesome tale Cosmo, I can't wait to see what comes next. :devil2:

--Ace

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who found "Welcome to Stocksville" among the first true epics on this forum. I had been such a fan of this story that I even set out to write a spin-off some years back before I deployed. I never got around to finishing it, but it surely left a mark on how I appreciated tickling fiction and left a high bar for others to reach over the years.

I always found the idea of a society infatuated with tickling either as a fetish or religion to be enthralling. Kittletown was something similar and while Stocksville is shorter in length I still feel it to be one of the most interesting of it's kind. If solely for the small scope in which Cosmo_ac takes us into the lives of 4 teenagers in a town with alot more history than they could possibly appreciate.

I feel honored to have been able to preview this story a few days ago, and am pretty damn sincere when I say I look forward to any words Cosmo puts down on page or screen. Truly awesome tale Cosmo, I can't wait to see what comes next.

--Ace

Thank you for the kind words Ace. Your deffinitly one of the people who i write this series for. It's the people like you that writers write for, and i thank you for your kind words.

Would Mandy ever come back and get tickled and will there ever be more /FFF ticking in this series please

Holy crap that is an awesome story

Glad you like it! Hopefully you'll enjoy the rest of the series.

Would Mandy ever come back and get tickled and will there ever be more /FFF ticking in this series please

Well, if you read the rest of the series, you'll see Mandy hasn't left, and she's been tickled again. As for /fff tickling, it's possible. I'm sure there will be some more group scenes, though when I'm not so sure.

This story is so expertly crafted you genuinely have a gift!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back