• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Land (Octopus Lady Bridge)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Don't worry, everyone, I am almost completed with the "Clowns" but enjoy this first actual installment.

Jack had entered in Diane’s cell number in the pay phone, and just by chance it had started the same flashing light which transported Diane. He got out of the booth and like Diane was dumbfounded about the whole concept. The weird thing about Jack was that he always wondered about other realms and worlds, so he wasn’t in total shock about where he was. The only thing that mattered to him now, was finding his girlfriend, and he would figure out how to get home later.

“Diane he called while cupping his hands to his mouth, can you hear me”?

Silence, nothing. He silently cursed and realized Diane had gotten ahead, and that he would have to catch up to her.

“Hello there, Jack”.

He turned around to see Irving sitting on a tree stump, he hadn’t been there a minute ago. It was as if he appeared out of thin air.

“How do you know my name demanded Jack, who are you”?

“Not important at the moment, but hopefully you can catch up to Diane”.

“You’ve seen her, where is she” demanded Jack.

“She is traveling north, she has about a half hour head start, but you should catch up to her if you leave now”. He pointed to show him where north was.

Jack didn’t even thank Irving, he just started trekking after his girlfriend.

“Now, the games begin whispered Irving, Diane is south and Jack is north”. “A little separation will do them good, make them appreciate one another”.

Unlike Diane, Jack hadn’t noticed the sign that read TICKLE LAND, so he was completely oblivious to the morality of this place. He headed north, and kept his eyes peeled for any sign of people, hoping that maybe someone might’ve seen her.

A short time later….

Jack was exhausted from walking, he hadn’t seen anyone, save for Irving. His feet were killing him due to the fact that he was wearing dress shoes instead of his sneakers. But up ahead he saw a wooden bridge, with a body of water underneath. Jack grinned to himself, he was getting somewhere. Heading over to the bridge he noticed a sign that said Octopus Lady Bridge.

Odd name he thought, I hope she’s not some sideshow freak”.

The bridge was wide enough, and a little over over twenty five feet long. There was a hut on the other side of the bridge, and Jack saw a woman emerge. She looked to be in her late forties, and was a little on the heavy side. She somewhat resembled a farm maiden, with her brown curly hair tucked in a bun.

“Hello there, lad, what can I do for you”?

“Are you the Octopus Woman asked Jack?

“That would be me, but my real name is Dottie”.

“Nice to meet you Dottie, my name’s Jack and I’m trying to find my girlfriend”? “A redhead about your height, wearing a plaid shirt with jeans and boots”.

“Not that I can recall said the woman, what are jeans”?

“Excuse me said Jack, she was wearing blue trousers”.

“Trousers exclaimed the woman, now what girl in her right mind would be wearing trousers”. “Then again, I can’t say I’ve seen a boy dressed like you before either”.

“I’m not from around here explained Jack, I’ve been walking for quite awhile and my feet are killing me”. “I just need to cross your bridge so I can find her”.

“Certainly, that will be two schillings”.

“I don’t have any schllings, but I do have four quarters said Jack

He reached into his pocket and dropped four quarters in her hand.

“What is this inquired Dottie, silver money”? “That has no value here, I need schllings, my dear”.

“I understand that, but I’m an outsider here and I don’t have that kind of money, so how about you just let me pass”?

Dottie thought about that for a moment, this boy had no real value, but he could pay in trade.

“That’s right, you are an outsider, aren’t you she agreed with a smile curving in her lips. "Well, I know just what you need"?

Dottie stomped her foot three times against the bridge, leaving Jack puzzled.

“You’ll see why I’m called the Octopus Lady she said with a wink.

Before Jack could even speak, he felt something latch around his waist, it was a tentacle. It lifted him off the bridge, about five feet off the ground. He turned to his right and saw an Octopus head sticking out from the water bay.

“What the hell, what are you going to do to me demanded Jack.

“Do you like my pet, he’s a fabulous creature, and he does whatever Mummy tells him to do chirped Dottie, his name is Otis”.

“I’ll like him a lot better if he puts me down retorted Jack”.

“Now, Jack, if he does that, you’ll get all wet and catch a cold”. “But I will let you pass the bridge, only after you indulge my entertainment”.

She pulled a feather out of her apron and held it up for Jack to see.

“Oh come on, why would you want to tickle me”?

“Why, scoffed Dottie, because you’re in Tickle Land and that’s our law around here”.

“Tickle Land, is that what this place is called” inquired Jack.

“Yes, and you’ll find quite a lot of laughs here, if you catch my drift”. “Now, I seem to recall you saying that your feet were hurting”. Let’s get you out of those tight shoes”.

"Oh, I don't min

Dottie unlaced his hush puppies, plucked them off and they made a huge thud on the wooden bridge. Grinning at his black socked feet, she gave them a few quick tickles.

“Ehhehehehehhheeeee don’t do thahhahahat snickered Jack.

"Heh heh heh Dottie snickered back, how are you going to stop me"?

"Pleaaaaaaase, I didn't do anything to you coughed Jack between tickles.

"You graced my pressence, so I'll grace yours answered Dottie.“And if that tickles, I’d hate to be you without socks on”!

Jack felt his thin dress socks getting peeled down and then dragged off his feet, which dangled in front of Dottie’s head. Then she placed the socks inside his shoes and tossed them into the water, much to Jack’s disappointment.

“What the hell, lady, why’d you do that”?

“Don’t fret Jack coaxed Dottie, you’ll feel better when walking barefoot”. “And after a good tickling too she added with a wink.

Her right hand grabbed Jack’s ankle, and her left began to tickle the bottom of his naked foot.

“Nohoooooh AHAHHHHHAHAHAHAA burst Jack

“Oh my sneered Dottie sweetly, I think I found a ticklish spot, hmmm”?

“YEEEEHHEEESSSSS blurted Jack between laughs, MY FEET ARE TICKLISH”!

“Glad to hear you say it replied Dottie, cutchie, cutchie”!

Her nails found themselves scratching the arch, the balls, and all the way to the top of his foot. His laughter kept going and going, just as fast as she tickled every inch of skin that she found. She switched to the left foot, and repeated the process with giggling continuing to pour out of Jack’s mouth.

“Ha, the only thing more fun than tickling a foot, is tickling feet”. “Otis, would you be so kind”?

Jack felt another tentacle wrap around his ankles, and then he felt himself upside down. The blood rushed all the way to his head, and he could only stare at the ground. His toes were pointing to the sky, and then he felt a soft object lightly grazing his soles.

“EHEHEHEHHEHEEEEEE WHAT IS THAT” demanded Jack between giggles.

“Those would be my feathers answered Dottie, and they love tickling feet just as much as I do”.

The feathers continued their dance, and after only a few seconds did Jack’s face turn dark red. Mostly due to him being upside down. Dottie switched her method a bit, and used one feather to tickle the sole while the other feather tickled in between his toes. Jack roared with laughter when the feather invaded his toe crevices, it was too much for him to bear.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle sang Dottie, you’re such fun Jackie boy”! “But I think you’re a lot more fun after losing more clothes”.

Seizing his sweater by the hems, she peeled it down like one would peel a banana. “Now all Jack had on, were his gray slacks and a white wife beater.

“Please he murmured, don’t take off anything else”.

“Why not demanded Dottie, I haven’t seen a naked young man in years, and you will experience the smell of defeat in no time”.

Then she grabbed both of his upside down feet and briefly sniffed them.

“Whew, speaking of smells, and speaking of da feet she joked, yours could use a cleaning”. “Otis, lower him until his feet dip into the water”.

Jack felt himself being brought back up, as Otis wrapped two tentacles around each arm. Then he yelped as Otis sent him feet first into the water, getting soaked up to his ankles. The water was a bit cold, as Jack kicked his feet around in the bay. Then he felt something flap around his toes, it was a fish.

“What the hell spluttered Jack, and then he saw other fish heading straight for his feet. There were about five or six, and they started to slap their tails against his insteps, while three of them started to chew on his toes. They weren’t piranhas, but the effect did tickle. He tried to kick them away, but they latched onto his toes like leeches.

“HEEEHEHHEHEEHEEEEEEE AHHHHHH GET THEM AWAY” he yelled. “IT TICKLES, IT TICKLES SOOOO MUCH EEEEHHEEEEEE”!

Dottie looked down upon her victim and smiled to herself, this one was too much fun”. She let Jack writh around, and scream for a couple minutes as the fish enjoyed their foot meal. Then she clapped her hands together with glee.

“That’s right, Jackie, the little fishes love little tootsies”. “You may bring him back up now, Otis”.

Otis, the Octopus did as he was told and brought him before Dottie once more. The mad woman wasted no time in undoing his pants and yanking them off his kicking legs.

“Such nice legs she exclaimed, can they dance”. “Look at you now, in your underpants, heh heh heh”!

Jack blushed, as he was embarrassed that this psycho woman seeing him in his briefs. He just hoped she wouldn’t strip him completely naked, then all bets would be off.

“Now, Otis, grab his limbs and spread him out”.

Otis wrapped his ankles and arms up and held him at eye level with Dottie.

“Now, I’m going to wrap up this tickle play”. “If you’re good, your clothes won’t be tossed in the bay”.

Jack nodded and then closed his eyes, just waiting for her to get it over with.

Dottie began to tickle his sides, which tickled only a little bit, so Jack laughed softly and coyly at this. His low pitched laughter, did raise a little skepticism with Dottie, nothing ever got past her. Her nails snaked behind his knees and poked and prodded at the skin, Jack cackled in alarm.

“EHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE OHOOH SHIIIIIIIIHHIIIT cursed Jack, no one had ever tickled him there before, not even Diane.

“Oh I’m very good at exploiting weaknesses threatened Dottie, and it will be a lot more fun to explore once you are in your birthday suit”.

Jack kept laughing like a gasping idiot, his worst fear had come true. Not yet, but it was all within a matter of time before Dottie would do naughty things to him.

Dottie traced circles around his knees, and found Jack’s struggling humorous. There was no way he could escape the clutches of Otis, and he wouldn’t be set free until she said so. It wasn’t every day that a clean cut young man crossed her bridge, and Dottie even considered taking him home with her.

Before Dottie find another ticklish spot, she heard a whistling noise, and then a splat. She looked down and saw an arrow sticking out of Otis. She screamed and then looked ahead to see a ship, with a pirate flag hanging from the crow’s nest. Three tall women were standing by the starboard end of the ship, holding bows. Three more arrows pierced into Otis, as the Octopus started to drag Jack away with him.

“NOOOOO yelled Dottie, you gezebel whores”!

Jack saw what was going on and couldn’t figure out if she was upset by the Octopus or losing him. Otis wasn’t quite dead yet, but he did release all but one tentacle holding Jack’s naked torso. Two more arrows plunged into Otis and Jack could see three other women holding out a large sheet which looked like a sail.

“Don’t let go, Otis called Dottie, set him back down on the bridge”!

But Otis was too weak, and he reluctantly released his grip. Jack gave a yelp as he fell all the way down, and landed on the sheet. As Jack was set down, he looked up at not just three women, but three extremely tall and beautiful women.

“You give him back to me screamed Dottie from the bridge, he’s mine”!

The tallest of their number, looked up at her as they crossed under the bridge. She smiled gloatingly at Dottie as she began to speak.

“Your Octopus killed three of my crew on our last voyage, but being pirates we decided to kill two birds with one stone”. “And your boy is ours now, and you’ll never see him again”.

“I’ll get you for this yelled Dottie from afar, you wenches from hell”!

But the women paid no attention. They were too fixated on the half naked boy that laid on their ship’s deck as they circled around him like a pack of wolves.

Last edited:
I like this...

Keep it up. I haven't checked the stories page in a long time. Nice work.

wow How long till the next part ??

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back