• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF TICKLISH TICKLERS TICKLED (Nylons, Itching Liquid) f/f (Part 2)

libtick

TMF Expert
(Sequel to Part 1)

In this story, nurses Natalie and Kristine capture Lison, Anita, Aneesa and Bibi and tickle them severely in Aneesa and Bibi's shoe store, but fall prey to the itching liquid and end up laughing while tickled through their pure white nylons.

“That’s what it is,” replied Lison before Anita had a chance.

Lison had acted quickly as soon as her hand had been freed. She had reached into her purse, and pulled out the dangerous liquid. Using her height to her advantage, she had then reached out to the very exposed soles of Natalie and Kristine, still resting on Aneesa’s belly, and sprayed the liquid onto their soles…as well as on Aneesa’s tender dark belly.

A scream right out of the worst horror movie exploded out of all three women. Tied, Aneesa bucked wildly. Free, Kristine and Natalie danced, rolled, bounced, jumped, squealed, screamed, and suffered. Aneesa couldn’t believe how painful that was. The itch was absolutely unbearable. She wanted to scratch herself so badly. She was helpless. To make matters worse, this damn liquid was more powerful than the last batch. Definitely. Tears started to flow down her cheeks. Last time, she had been subjected to this dreadful liquid, it had been in a foot bath. She had fainted repeatedly. Then, she had reluctantly agreed to order a new batch. It was never that powerful before, that painful.

Natalie was knocking herself all over the place. Several times, she scratched her soles, only to put some of the itching liquid under her nails, driving herself even crazier. Kristine was in worse shape. She was already crying profusely, and just could not stop scratching herself. The urge was just too strong. Her hands and feet were hurting with this awful itch. She didn’t know where she was anymore. Her throat was sore.

Lison freed her other hand, and started working on her ankle bonds. She finally was able to free herself, and stopped a moment to look at the scene. Bibi was looking at her, waiting to be freed. Aneesa was suffering like she deserved. Anita was coming back to Earth, and Kristine and Natalie were uselessly rolling about. Lison went to work on Bibi’s bonds, then on Anita’s.

No sooner was Anita free, that she grabbed the bottle of itching liquid from the ground, and stood over the chair where Aneesa’s soles were still exposed.

“That’ll teach you to talk about my boobs to the first girl who shows you her feet,” she stated angrily, as she drowned Aneesa’s feet in the liquid she hated so much.

When she had been subjected to the itching bath, Aneesa had fainted so many times, she lost count. The itching she felt that day, and for the next few days, had been unbearable. She had sworn to herself that she would not order this stuff again. Unfortunately, Lison had taken quite a liking to it. She threatened Aneesa to subject her petite soles to another bath if she didn’t order some more of the liquid. Aneesa had immediately relented. However, she made Lison promise that she would never apply the itching liquid on her soles again. Lison had promised, and had no problem keeping her part of the bargain.

However, Anita had made no such promise.

Lison saw Anita spray generously the exposed soles of Aneesa. She saw Aneesa open her eyes in terror. The skin of her soles remembered the pain it had been subjected to, and woke up suddenly. Aneesa felt like every nerve ending in her feet was fighting this deleterious liquid, to no avail. Aneesa screamed, as she began to bounce roughly on the floor, pulling wildly against her efficient bonds. Her feet were flailing in obvious pain. Anita smiled. She sprayed the top of Aneesa’s feet, making sure her entire feet were covered in liquid so as to intensify her punishment. Drops of itching liquid fell down on the chairs where Aneesa’s feet were tied

“There you go,” said Anita, as she began to drag one of Aneesa’s high heels across the bottoms of her moist soles, “how does it feel, Aneesa dear? Does it itch Aneesa dear? Does it tickle Aneesa dear? That’s just the beginning Aneesa dear. I’m going to torture your cute little feet until all you can do is babble incoherently. That’s what I’m gonna do,” added Anita, as she looked pleasurably at Aneesa laughing and screaming at the same time. “You’re weak,” spat Anita. “You can’t resist a pair of pretty soles.”

Suddenly, Lison appeared behind Anita, and started to draw circles on her feeble naked breasts with her hair. Instantly, Anita dropped the heel she was tickling Aneesa with. She tried to move away, but Lison held her close, and kept grazing her tender naked breasts.

“I want you to say this, Anita or I will stop tickling you: “Please, Mistress Lison, tickle the soles of my feet, I deserve it because I’ve been bad,” said Lison.

“Lisoooooooooooooooon, oooooooh ooooooooh, Please Mistress Lison, aaaaaaaaaaah, tickle my soles, ooooooooh, I deserve it, aaaaaaaaaaaa, bad, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh”, begged Anita.

“You like that, don’t you Anita?”

“Ooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaah, ooooooooooooh, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.”

“But, you hate it too, don’t you?”

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa, yaaaaaaaaaaah, Lisooooooooooooooooooooooon.”

Lison stopped and said: “She’s not the only one who is weak.”

“My weakness is physical,” stated Anita, after she “woke up”.

“That’s a technical detail Anita. You almost exposed our soles to a severe torture. You know it,” cut in Bibi.

“But, I couldn’t resist,” said sheepishly Anita.

“As far as I am concerned, both you and Aneesa should and will be punished. I will take care of your punishment. Someone else will take care of Aneesa’s. You won’t. That’s your first punishment,” said Lison.

“But, but, I don’t want her free. I want to torture her feet like she deserves,” screamed Anita, her anger returning in full force.

“OK, OK, you can spray her feet if you want. But first, let’s see, help us restrain those two ticklish nurses,” asked Lison.

Anita hesitated before finally answering: “Oooh, alright.”

Their soles drying off quickly, Natalie and Kristine were tied in the exact same position the girls had been tied in before: their pretty sensitive soles were restrained on the arms of the chairs where, just moments ago, Bibi, Lison, Anita and Aneesa had been tied to, their feet forming a ticklish row of soles. Then, Aneesa’s feet, once they had dried up, were retied on the seat of a chair instead than on the arms, allowing a vengeful Anita to spray her soles with impunity without actually spraying herself. Finally, Aneesa was silenced with a pantyhose gag and duct tape.

Kristine and Natalie feet were now forming a row of ticklishness that begged to be tortured.

And they were already in their stockinged feet.

“What do you think you’re doing,” screamed Kristine, as the effect of the itching liquid vanished enough to allow her to talk. “If I get out of these bonds, I’m going to make sure that you, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah.”

Lison was toying with Kristine’s soles.

“You’re going to make sure that I aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah me, you say, Kristine? I think that first you’re going to aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah yourself. Now, just shut up,” ordered Lison removing her nails from her foot bottoms.

But no sooner had Lison stopped tickling Kristine that she resumed her complaining.

“Don’t you dare tickle my feet like that. You have no raaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah.”

Lison had reapplied her nails this time to the tender area about Kristine’s toes. She smiled as she saw Kristine dissolve into laughter. “I’m tired already of your complaining. Bibi, get some more hose and duct tape so we can shut her up.

“No problem,” replied Bibi.

Quickly, Kristine found herself with a nylon in her mouth. So did Natalie. Duct tape was applied to prevent the two nurses from spitting the delicious hose from their mouths. That’s when Lison noted something.

“Oooooh look, poor Kristine’s nose is itchy.”

Lison slid down her chair, and kneeled next to helpless Kristine.

Kristine looked down at her itchy nose, then looked at Lison with soft eyes. Lison didn’t care about those eyes. She grabbed some of her own hair, and began to poke it on Kristine’s sizeable nose, which jumped with each poke.

“Look at that, Kristine’s nose wrinkles and wiggles when I tickle it,” said Lison. “I think Kristine is ticklish on the nose.”

“Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mmmmmmm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mmmmmmm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mmmmmmm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mmmmmmm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!!!”

“Join me,” asked Lison of her two friends. Anita kneeled down next to Kristine’s face, and also used her hair to attack Kristine’s nostrils. Kristine had quite a big nose, and it seemed to be quite sensitive to stimulation. Trying to subtract herself from her tormentors’ hair proved fruitless, Kristine’s head being sandwiched between Anita and Lison. In the meantime, Bibi had approached tender Natalie, and she wasn’t interested in her nose. She was interested by her underarms, her horribly ticklish underarms, covered with the thin fabric of her silky blouse. She casually caressed them both with the tips of her index nails, but was totally unprepared for the explosion of joy that filled the room.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm,” laughed gaggedly Natalie.

“What a beautiful explosion of laughter,” noted Anita, as she turned away from Kristine, and deliberately inserted her fingers into Natalie’s underarms. Natalie reacted by bucking, screaming, laughing through her gag, and generally squirming her small body, obviously bothered by this attention to her worst ticklish spot. “I say we tickle their feet, and their armpits at the same time,” suggested Anita as she got up to sit in front of Kristine’s helpless, exposed and sensitive soles.

“I agree,” replied Lison, who had stopped teasing Kristine’s nose as soon as Natalie uttered her first gagged scream. “I further suggest that we first tickle them thoroughly, then that we spray their feet while we attack their torsos, then that we remove those ugly nylons and replace them with nylons of our own, then that we tickle their gorgeous soles again until they go mad, and I’m sure that, by then, they will have learned their lesson. They will have learned not to mess with Lison, warrior tickler!!!”

Anita and Bibi both looked at Lison, frankly wondering if she hadn’t blown a tube or something.

“You really watch too much reruns Lison,” said Bibi. A scream prevented Lison from answering. Anita had sprayed itching liquid all over Aneesa’s tender feet, renewing her sense of helplessness. This batch of itching liquid was incredibly painful, and Aneesa bucked several times, tears streaming down her cheeks, her throat sore from screaming so much. Did she deserve this punishment? Obviously, Anita thought so. But, in a way, Aneesa feared what Lison had in mind for her a lot more. Lison was devious, and she thought that her resistance to pain applied to others. And Lison’s resistance to pain and humiliation was extremely high.

“There,” stated simply Anita. I don’t want Aneesa to enjoy our tickling of Kristine’s nyloned feet. Shall we begin?”

Lison sat down in front of Natalie superb stockinged foot bottoms. Bibi was a bit disappointed, since she was hoping to play with Natalie’s soles. Obviously her disappointment must have been very obvious.

“Don’t worry Bibi, you’ll have your shot at tickling their feet. Take care of their armpits, bellies, ribs, breasts, whatever. It’s time for them to laugh.”

“But they’re still wearing gags. How can they laugh?” wondered Bibi.

“You’re right. And we just gagged them too. Well, no choice, take off their gags. As soon as they’re out, we’ll torture their soles.”

Bibi quickly went to work on Kristine’s gag. She roughly pulled the tape off her mouth, and pulled out the pantyhose that had been unceremoniously placed in her mouth.

Anita didn’t give Kristine any time to bitch. She began dancing on the pair of soles hanging before her. It was a quick waltz. From the balls of Kristine’s feet to her heels, with quick passages over her exciting toes, Anita stimulated effortlessly Kristine’s wrinkled skin. After a few seconds of this light dance, she dug in, with more cruelty, into the sheer nylons that were covering Kristine’s helpless soles. Anita wanted Kristine to pay for attacking her soles, and especially, her breasts. Anita was so ashamed to have this weakness. Everyone, be it Aneesa, Bibi or especially Lison, was taking advantage of it. But now, Anita was taking advantage of Kristine. She was fully taking advantage of the fact that nurse Kristine could simply not stand having light or sharp objects strike the bottoms of her feet, for it was causing her to laugh and suffer deliciously. Anita did not find Kristine’s nylons awfully smooth, but she was still satisfied that they made Kristine more ticklish. By gauging Kristine’s various reactions, she was able to determine that the balls of her feet really didn’t like to be touched. Her feet definitely shook more when she was touched there. Yet, Anita did not want to let any part of Kristine’s gorgeous nurse soles untouched. She wanted every yarn of her nylons to be excited.

After removing Kristine’s gag and seeing her face suddenly transform from an angry bitch to a laughing bitch, Bibi knew that Anita had not wasted any time, and was already hard at work making Kristine laugh. She immediately inserted a curious hand inside one of her exposed underarms, appreciating the smoothness of her blouse as she had appreciated that of Natalie not so long ago. At the same time, Bibi had begun ripping off Natalie’s gag. Natalie’s face showed joy. Lison had not wasted any time as well, and had attacked Natalie’s extremely sensitive feet. After only a few tickles, Lison knew that Natalie was more ticklish under her feet than she was. After another few more tickles, she realized that Natalie wouldn’t last too long. She had absolutely no resistance. She was already kicking as hard as she could, pulling on her bonds as if she was being electrocuted. And perhaps that’s how she felt when tickled. As she went up and down Natalie’s soles, Lison made another exciting discovery: all of her soles seemed to be madly ticklish. What a delight.

Things went from bad to worst for Natalie when she felt a number of nails scurrying about under one of her arms. Her worst ticklish spot touched. Never in her life had she been tickled on her feet AND under her arms at the same awful time. As Lison was torturing her soles, and Bibi, her underarms, she was bucking, squirming, vibrating, trembling.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-stha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-happp-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-stha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-happp-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-stha-ha-ha-ha-ha-happp-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” laughed helplessly Natalie.

“She is ticklish that Natalie, really ticklish. She’s really, really ticklish under her feet, and in between her toes that Natalie. She’s got really, really, really ticklish skin, and her nylons are not helping. Smooth skin, smooth nylons, no resistance. I love your soles Natalie, I love them a lot. I want to wake them up, to make them realize the wonderful possibilities that you will be entitled to if they wake up. Already, they have been exposed to our itching liquid, as they will be again. You truly are a ticklish woman Natalie. And I thought I was ticklish. I’m nothing compared to you,” stated seriously Lison.

“I have to agree Lison,” began Bibi. “I have tickled you many times, and never have I seen such a face of absolute pain and discomfort on you. Even the muscles under her arms are jerking. Now, that’s remarkable. There’s nothing more exciting than tickling a really ticklish woman like this. What about letting me play with her soles, Lison?”

“Wouldn’t you rather wait until we put on a new pair of nylons with reinforced heel and toes before you tickle her?”

“It would be smoother, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, it would. Not that the nylons they are wearing, and I’m assuming Kristine is wearing the same hose, are that bad. However, our nylons are so much more tickle-conducive. That’s why we wear them,” suggested Lison.

“That’s why YOU wear them, Lison. I wear them because they’re gorgeous.”

“You haven’t answered my question.”

Bibi thought about it for a moment, while she poked her nails into Kristine’s and Natalie’s armpits. “Well, I guess I can wait.

“Sure you can. The thing is, I don’t want to give a break to these girls. They truly deserve to be tickled tortured. Oh wow, their ribs are ticklish.”

Indeed, as she spoke to Lison, Bibi had moved down to Kristine and Natalie’s torsos. Her move had the desired effect. Both nurses twisted about to try and avoid Bibi’s sharp nails. To make matters worse, Bibi began to pull out their blouses from their skirt, and began exploring their naked sides and ribs. It seems there were no limits to Kristine’s and Natalie’s ticklishness. Their laughters were just as pure and as beautiful as they had been from the start. To increase their humiliation, Bibi adroitly exposed their entire torsos, and clipped off their bras, so as to expose their breasts like they had exposed Anita’s.

Meanwhile, Anita was still thoroughly enjoying Kristine’s soles. She had not teased Kristine verbally yet. She wanted to explore her soles, and determine their weakest points. She also wanted to enjoy the sensation of her own nails against her nylons and her skin. She had barely heard a word of Lison and Bibi conversation. She was simply enjoying Kristine’s predicament. Kristine’s wrinkled skin made the experience so exciting. Her laughter made it exhilarating.

“Yes, that’s it Bibi. Make them lose their bra and tickle their breasts. I want them to feel humiliated,” approved Lison.

“Kili-boob, kili-boob, kili-boob, Kristine and Natalie. Your boobies are ticklish aren’t they? Much like your tender underarms,” teased Bibi, as she dug her nails back into the perfect nurse armpits, “and your horribly ticklish ribs and sides and, oh my God those bellies are very much alive. It’s time to pay, it’s time to laugh. You had your fun tickling us. You had your fun making Anita talk like a parrot. Now, it’s my turn. Yes, yes, yes! This is so enjoyable. There is nothing more enjoyable than making women laugh, and you two are prime example of why it is so enjoyable: soft skin, gorgeous bodies, sexy clothes, beautiful laughing reaction of pleasure mixed with pain, increasing submissiveness, increasing willingness to obey your tickler. Delicious. That’s why I love to tickle very ticklish women like you. To mellow you down, to make you feel vulnerable.”

“Buuuuuuuuuhhhhhaaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, buuuuuuuaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, naaaaaaaaaaaaa, naaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa,” agreed Kristine. This was by far the most efficient tickle torture Kristine had ever been subjected to. Obviously, as she suspected, these women knew their tickling. They enjoyed stimulating the pain receptors on foot bottoms, along rib cages and into underarms, they enjoyed ordering these receptors to provoke laughter…and tears…and pain. Through her tears, she saw the smiles of absolute pleasure those three girls were displaying. Kristine began to shake her legs as much as she could, and her obvious discomfort pleased Anita. Natalie, whose ticklishness knew no bound, was affected by Bibi’s exploration of her entire torso. From her breasts, to her ribs, and to her belly, Natalie was one terribly ticklish nurse.

Suddenly, Lison stopped tickling Kristine and told Bibi to keep on going. Anita attacked Kristine’s foot bottoms with renewed vigor, and began taking care of Nathalie’s. Meanwhile, Lison grabbed Natalie’s and Kristine’s purses to see what they had brought with them. There was a bottle of a liquid that, after a careful olfactory examination, Lison determined to be the chloroform that had been used to render them unconscious and helpless. Another thing that she found though was a bit more intriguing: a couple of suspicious syringes. Lison debated whether she should interrogate Kristine or Natalie about these, but saw it as a waste of time. She had a much better idea.

Picking up the ticklish nurses empty shoes, she noticed how thin they were. The perfect shoes. No tough parts. Perfect.

Motioning Bibi to get up, Lison sat back, and reshoed Kristine and Natalie. However, she tied their shoes very tightly on their feet. Anita and Bibi looked quizzically at each other, wondering what Lison had in mind. However, they did not discuss it. They knew that Lison’s imagination and tickle cruelty knew no bounds.

“There you go. Tight little shoes. Now, since you forced us to take off our own shoes, I guess it’s time for you to do the same,” suggested Lison.

“If you think, oooh my feet still tickle, that I’m going to take off my shoes for you, you’re dreaming,” stated an angry Kristine. “I’m sure Natalie and I can resist anything you can dish out.”

“Suuuuure. Like I believe you. Don’t you remember what that is?” asked Lison as she dangled the bottle of itching liquid between her fingers.

Kristine and Natalie both looked terrified. Never had they felt so much pain, a pain that was at the same time bearable and unbearable, than when this stuff had been sprayed on their feet.

“Let me be blunt, cause I’m too excited not to be. If you don’t take off your shoes within the next 30 seconds, I’m going to make sure you do.”

It took a few seconds, a few crucial lost seconds, for Natalie and Kristine to register this terrible threat. However, poor Kristine and Natalie hit a brick wall when they decided to relinquish control of their feet to these madwomen: their shoes were tied so tight, they couldn’t take them off.

“You…you, damn bitch,” stated a very frightened Natalie, as she worked feverishly to remove her shoes, to no avail. She would rather be tickled to death than have this liquid sprayed on her soles again.

“You can’t do this,” screamed Kristine, “this is so unfair. If I ever get my hands on you,” she threatened uselessly.

“Grab Natalie’s legs, make sure she doesn’t move,” suddenly said Lison, once 30 seconds had elapsed.

“What? No, please don’t do that. I’ll die. I’ll most surely die. No, don’t. Let me go. My white skin is too tender to take this dreadful torture. Nooooo, nooooo, dooooooon’t,” begged Natalie.

Lison took a syringe and filled it with the itching liquid. Grabbing Natalie’s left shoe, she pulled the shoe as much as she could against the top of Natalie’s foot, creating as much room as possible for the syringe. Then, she placed the tip of that syringe at the tip of Natalie’s soft shoe, and inserted it easily through the tender material. She angled it, so that the liquid would hit the bottom of Natalie’s foot. If everything was done right, the syringe would empty its content into Natalie’s shoe, tantalizing her sole in the process.

She emptied the contents of the syringe in Natalie’s shoe.

“Ooooooooooh, it itches terriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiblyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy on my toooooooooes, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah,” howled Natalie, who didn’t know, her brain overwhelmed with itching sensations, that Lison had refilled the syringe and was making short work of her right shoe.

“Now, I am sure,” said Lison to Natalie, as she was refilling again the syringe, this time for Kristine’s perfect soles, “that you are already more than willing to take off your shoes.”

“Ooooooooooh, yeeees, anything to stop this nightmaaaaaaaaaare. Take off my shoooooooes, remoooooooooooove them, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, scratch my soles, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese,” answered Natalie.

“This is fun,” said Lison. “Time to stimulate Kristine.”

“No, no, not that. Anything but that. What is that stuff anyway. I never have felt such an urge to scratch myself in my life. You’re…you’re…you’re going to spray my toes. No. I’ll die surely,” begged Kristine.

“Shut up and suffer,” finally said Anita as she also easily inserted the syringe in each of Kristine’s shoes and forced her toes to scramble for a safety they could never find. Kristine’s helpless and superb white nyloned toes were attacked.

A sudden and powerful itch appeared on Kristine’s toes. It covered her ticklish toes, pushing its way into the nook and crannies of her ten digits, licking the skin tenderly with its debilitating effect. Kristine felt an explosion of sensations, and screamed eagerly. She shook deliciously, her mind controlled by the sensations ravaging her toes skin. She could feel the liquid dripping down the balls of her feet, now licking its way onto her delicate arches, following a delicate and intimate path that drove her mad. She wanted to scratch her toes, oh how she wanted to scratch her toes, and soon, her entire feet. Her delicate toes were now drenched in this liquid, her nylons stuck against her skin. She now could feel, only a minute after this torture was started, the liquid make its way past her arches and all the way down her heels.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, no stooooooooooooooooooooooop, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, it’s horrible, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa, noooooooooooo, nooo, nooo, nooooo, noooooooooooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, stop it please, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, the itching, stop it, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” screamed and begged Kristine.

Natalie was in the same itchy predicament than her friend. This urge to scratch herself was too much for her brain to bear. Her screams were resonating into the store. She could feel the liquid hitting her toes gently every time it was being injected into her shoes in order to make her suffer. Already, the liquid had made its way passed the balls of her delicate feet and was licking her feeble arches, causing more itching sensations than she could bear. It was now making its cruel way on the top of her feet and was also attacking her heels and her ankles. She would do anything for the itching to stop. Every nerve in her ticklish soles was forcing her to spasmodically wiggle her toes.

“Wellllllllll, I’m afraid this is just the beginning, girls. Now, you’re gonna have to be polite and ask gently to have your shoes taken off and have your feet tortured, said Anita. You’re going to say: ‘Please, Mistress Anita, Mistress Bibi, and Mistress Lison, take off my shoes and tickle my delicious, excitable, gorgeous white nylon nurse foot bottoms. You must say it perfectly without any screams, and, if you need another incentive, think of this,” said Anita as she cruelly sprayed Aneesa’s soles. “Look at her. She’s being driven crazy because her shoes are not on. Imagine what would happen if we decided to take off your shoes and spray your feet until your sole skin is permanently drenched instead of tickling them.”

As they squirmed, Kristine and Natalie heard Aneesa scream of agony, her helpless soles stimulated again, and again, and again, by Anita who made sure to drench Aneesa’s nylons thoroughly. “Unless you prefer having your soles put in a bowl full of this thing, mmmm?”

That was it. It was “possible” to somewhat resist this small quantity of this dreadful liquid, but there’s no way Natalie wanted to have a foot bath in this thing. Neither did Kristine for that matter.

“Pleeeeeeeese, mistress Anitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” started to say Natalie.

“I don’t think I’m called Anitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” said Anita. “That wouldn’t fit on my driver’s license.”

“Pleeeeeeeeese, pleeeeeeeese, pleeeeeeeeeese,” screamed Kristine.

“She’s stuck like an old record, it’s so funny,” laughed Lison.

“This was a great idea, Anita,” said Bibi.

“Yes, it was,” said Anita. “I do have good ideas sometimes. Actually, at this very moment, I have another one.”

“Which is?” asked Lison.

“That,” she answered, as she plunged towards the floor and dug her fluttering fingers into Kristine’s perfectly flat belly, connecting with the soft skin.

“Buuuuuuuuuhhhhhaaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, naaaaaaaaaaaaa, naaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa,” reacted Kristine, as she felt her belly muscles react spasmodically to Anita’s nails. Torn between the extreme itches frolicking over her feet, and the unbearable muscular spasms caused by the tickling, Kristine laughed and screamed happily. Kristine progressively felt more hands touch her exposed torso, one running over her belly, another verifying the ticklishness of her ribs, yet another wreaking havoc with her left armpit, another one unashamedly tickling one of her breasts, oh another one teasing her other breast, and another one stimulating her right armpit. Kristine’s brain had already given up and so had she. The sound of her uninterrupted laughter and of Natalie’s screams for itching mercy were mixed with the joyous sounds of kitchies, and kilis, and kootchies, and pootchies, and ti-kilis produced cruelly by Lison, Anita, and Bibi.

Suddenly an explosion happened.

Lison, Anita, and Bibi had turned their attention to delicate Natalie who had been, until that moment, only affected by the itches on her feet. But unlike the varied torture they imposed on Kristine, the girls used a different technique.

They all buried their hands into Natalie’s underarms.

Natalie had never felt an explosion of ticklishness quite like this.

Kristine would often place Natalie’s arms above her head, sit on her arms and attack one of her extremely ticklish underarms with a blade of grass, and would describe to Natalie the goose bumps that appeared on her skin. But now, thirty fingers were tickling her entire armpit areas, driving her wild with screams of extreme laughter. Never had she felt so powerless as her armpit skin just kept getting more and more sensitized. The verbal teasing of her tormentors was also hard to bear, even though she could barely hear them through her laughter.

“Wow, is this girl ticklish there or what,” said Lison as she cruelly dug her nails into Natalie’s delicate flesh.

“Yes, look at her twitch, look at her pull uselessly against her bonds. I think she’s going crazy. A gorgeous nurse in white pantyhose going crazy. Delicious,” added Bibi.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” answered Natalie, as she tried as much as she could to close her underarms. She wasn’t successful at all. However her efforts were noticed and appreciated for their uselessness. Natalie rocked with laughter.

“Kitchy-kitchy-kitchy, under the arms, Natalie, kitchy-kitchy-kitchy-koo, beautiful Natalie, I hope you’re suffering, Natalie,” teased Lison, as she inserted her fingers through the maze of fingers that were tickling Nathalie’s tender underarms.

“You shouldn’t have told us that your underarms were sooooooo ticklish, Natalie. Your reddened face, your white teeth, your teary eyes, and the wrinkles in your laughing face are truly a testament to how touchy your armpits really are,” added Bibi.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” answered helplessly Natalie, as gentle tears of joyful ticklish pain started to roll down her cheeks.

“I think she’s more ticklish than me there,” said Lison, as she kept attacking the lower part of Natalie’s underarms to great effect.

“I agree, but there’s something more important I’ve just noticed,” answered Anita.

“What’s that?”

“Kristine is not getting tickled,” she said, as she spun around and gently applied her long stewardess nails unto Kristine rib cage, making her literally jump out of her ticklish skin. She ran her nails quickly over Kristine’s belly, rib cage and underarms. Soon, Anita attacked Kristine’s boobs to verify Kristine’s breasts sensitivity. When it didn’t seem to have any desired effect, she attacked her rib cage again, which seemed to be one of her most ticklish spot.

“Aaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” laughed ticklish Kristine. Anita was tickling her perfectly, all her efforts being aimed at making her laugh endlessly and cruelly.

“Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchy-kitchy-kitchy-koo, Kristine, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchy-kitchy-kitchy-koo, delicate nurse Kristine. I love feeling your muscles spasmodically react to my ticklish touches and forcing you to laugh that absolutely beautiful laughter of yours. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, ribs, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili pits. We will make you laugh until the itching has stopped on your soles, then we will torture your white toes and your white arches through your nurse nylons. Your belly is so soft by the way, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy on the tender belly, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy on the child-like belly,” teased Anita. “It’s true Kristine, kitchy, kitchy, kitchy-koo, that you have, kitchy, kitchy, kitchy-koo, a belly as tender as a young girl, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchy, kitchy, kitchy, kitchy-koo, tender nurse. Soon, it will be your turn to ask for shoe removal and to beg for sole tickling. You will be so much more ticklish because of the liquid too. That’s what happens to us when we do it, it’s going to happen to you. Kooooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, Kristine. Now, I want to hear your laughter, it’s so beautiful, laugh it now, Kristine, laugh it,” she added.

“Aaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” laughed Kristine in answer to Anita’s wishes. Never had Kristine fell into the clutch of such an efficient tickler.

Natalie worst tickle spot was definitely her underarms. Lison and Bibi were cruelly refusing to stop tickling them, like Nathalie wanted them to. They were fluttering their nails in her warm pits, tickling the base, the hollow and the rim, and generally making Natalie laugh endlessly. When she was young, Natalie remembered how her girlfriends used to sit on her arms and legs, and insert their long hair under her T-shirt to reach out her smooth and ticklish armpits. She had actually asked Kristine not to tickle her on her underarms at all, but Kristine had been unable to resist the smooth and tender skin of her sensitive friend. So, they had agreed that while Kristine would only tease Natalie’s underarms from time to time, Natalie would only toy with Kristine’s foot bottoms, her most ticklish spot, from time to time. It was an agreement that was generally respected. At any rate, the young nurses in their department had the most delicate and tender soles and underarms and were so easy to tickle. Kristine and Natalie had tickled so many white nyloned foot bottoms, that they had lost count.

Today, Kristine and Natalie had met their tickling match. And Natalie was suffering from having her armpits tickled.

Truth was, Natalie wasn’t necessarily more ticklish under her arms than she was on the bottoms of her tender feet. It was simply that armpit tickling caused her sensations of entrapment and total helplessness. This area of entrapment began at the deepest part of her armpit hollow and extended easily beyond the touchy rim. And right now, she was more than trapped. She could feel deadly nails torturing her armpit skin and forcing laughter out of her throat.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” laughed Natalie continuously. While the effect of the itching liquid was diminishing, the effect of Lison and Bibi tickling wasn’t.

“Aren’t you the ticklish one, Natalie, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy,” teased Bibi, “aren’t you ticklish? I’m sure that you enjoy having your most ticklish spot ravaged by our deft fingers. Where are you the most ticklish in there, Natalie, right here, in the middle of the pits, kili, kili, kili, kili, or may be just on the sides of the pits, right here, kili, kili, kili, kili koo?”

“I think it’s all over, Bibi. That girl has the most ticklish underarms I’ve ever had the pleasure to tickle,” answered Lison. “I wondered what would happen if we were to SPRAY those delicious hollows, or even better, she added quickly, to make a nice little lake of itching liquid in the pure hollow of her underarms. Ooooooh, that would be magic. We would just wait until it totally disappears.”

“That would take hours, Lison. What a great idea. Can you imagine it, Natalie? Your ticklish underarms filled to the rim with the same delicious liquid we sprayed your toes with? How would like it?”

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha- ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” answered Nathalie in pure laughter, dizzied by the intense sensations she was feeling, writhing reflexively under Bibi’s and Lison’s fingernails.

“That much, hmmmm?” shot back Bibi.

“She is a ticklish lady, that Natalie,” said Lison. “But I think that she’s waiting to have the soles of her feet totally tortured before making up her mind. What do you think?” asked Lison.

“I agree, said Bibi. I think it’s time to see how ticklish her feet, as well as Kristine’s are,” she said, removing her nails from Natalie’s underarms, and moving to where Natalie’s still shoed and slightly jerking feet were.

“Yes, I think it’s time,” said Anita. “Let’s see if they will co-operate towards their foot torture. If not, we will put a little bit more itching liquid in their shoes.”

“Oooooh, this is gonna be exciting,” said Lison, as she finally removed her nails from Natalie’s delicate pits, but not before scratching them cruelly for a few more seconds, causing Natalie to shriek in painful joy and laughter.

It didn’t take too long for Kristine to realize that they still truly wanted to humiliate them by having them beg to have their shoes removed. She didn’t want to. Anything was better than feeling this itch, this maddening itch.

“Oh no, oh no, please, please, no more of that stuff, please, no it drives me crazy, I’ll do anything you want me to do, don’t put this terrible liquid in my shoes, please,” she begged deliciously.

“But you love it so,” said Anita.

“Please, Mistress Anita, Mistress Bibi, and Mistress Lison, take off my shoes and tickle my delicious, excitable, gorgeous white nylon nurse foot bottoms,” stated suddenly Natalie, before anybody had the time to mock Kristine. “I can’t take that itching any more. Tickle my feet as long as you want to, they’re yours, totally. I’m very ticklish just above the balls of my feet. You’ll just love the feel of my soles, I’m sure,” she added.

“Oh yes, yes, yes, I agree, please, Mistress Anini, Mistress Bibon, and Mistress Lisona, huh, no, that’s not it, Mistress Anita, Mistress Bibi, and Mistress Lison, take off my shoes and tickle my delicious, excitable, gorgeous white nylon nurse foot bottoms,” said Kristine fearfully, hoping that they will forget about this itching liquid. She’d rather be tickled tortured.

Lison, Bibi and Anita looked at each other, and exploded with laughter. For a while, they were unable to say anything.

“Anini, Anini, Anini, hi-hi-hi,” was giggling Anita.

“Mistress Bibon, mistress Bibon, mistress Bibon,” repeated Lison, through squeals of laughter.

It took a while for the girls to recuperate, but eventually, Anita and Lison sat down on the chairs where their victims’ feet were tied, while Bibi stood over their four soles, facing Lison and Anita.

“Time to remove these shoes, expose these soles and give them the tickle torture of their lives.” said Bibi as she reached out, and started to unlace Natalie’s shoes. Bibi was having trouble restraining her excitement. Now that Natalie’s nylons were sufficiently dry to tickle, she was going to tickle her until…until, she was blue in the face.

Natalie looked at her laces fall down on the ground after they had been pulled from her shoes. She felt a breath of fresh air caress her arches, kissing it gently from the heels, to the balls of the feet, and to her toes. Kristine was also having her shoes removed. Kristine and her were now in their white nurse stockinged feet.

For a while, Anita, Lison, and especially Bibi, looked at the beauty of Kristine’s and Natalie’s white stockinged feet. Natalie had slightly shorter feet than Kristine’s, but her skin seemed and probably was much smoother than Kristine’s. Natalie’s toes and arches also had a fleshier look than Kristine’s, but Kristine had longer toes and larger soles. As well, the girls noted the redness caused by the itching liquid. Kristine’s and Natalie’s toes seemed particularly affected. How ticklish those nurses would be there…

Still somewhat affected by the unbearable itching liquid, Kristine’s and Natalie’s feet were slightly moving about.

“You want to do the honors?” asked Anita to Bibi.

“Excuse me?”

“I noticed that you seemed to be attracted by their feet,” stated Anita.

Bibi looked back at Kristine’s and Natalie soles, and blushed slightly. They were all perfect. And they were all ticklish. Terribly ticklish.

But in fact Bibi was in love with Natalie’s feet. So, she decided to attack them first. From her position, it was easier to attack her toes. She suddenly, after looking at Natalie’s soles for an instant, dug her nails into those perfect nyloned toes, well intent on forcing Nathalie to experience ticklish pain and laughter. Lison set her sights on Natalie’s arches, leaving her toes to Bibi. Anita had Kristine’s foot bottoms all to herself. After the first contact was made by Bibi, her red nails touching Natalie’s nylons just above the arc of the toes, Lison also touched Natalie, and Anita stimulated Kristine.

Natalie felt a painful jolt of sensations at the exact moment Bibi’s nails touched her nylons. Bibi had driven her nails through Nathalie’s smooth nylons to touch her soles at five different points: a nail dug its way into a fleshy area just above the base of her big toe, another tickled the base of her second toe, two more attacked her fourth and her fifth toes, and the last one, the thumb, grazed the side of the foot just outside the big toe.

Instantaneously, unbearable sensations traveled, it seemed, under Natalie’s sole skin, causing several spasms, and other disagreeable sensations. The thought and the desire to laugh came into Natalie’s mind.

At the same time Bibi’s nails touched Natalie nylons, Anita sharp nails came in contact with both of Kristine’s arches in a semi-circle going from the top of each of her heels to the middle of each of her nervous arches. Anita felt Kristine’s feet shiver, and she thought she could almost feel Kristine’s sole nervous system awaken in pleasure. Her index finger was already deep into Kristine’s flesh and, was causing more pain in Kristine’s nerve endings that she had ever felt before.

Already the urge to laugh had traveled from Kristine’s brain to her beautiful lips in an instant. The urge, coupled with the intense sensations that had appeared at different points of her luscious and perfect soles, was irresistible. At almost the exact same time, it seemed, Anita used her nails to reach the toes of her left foot, and Kristine exploded into laughter.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” laughed Kristine as she felt ten dangerous nails flutter over her nyloned soles. “Aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” she added as she realized that her very ticklish toes were being attacked now by ten sharp nails. “Aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” she repeated when she realized that Anita had decided not to leave her ticklish toes, and to make them spasmodically wiggle with her sharp nails. At first, Anita thought that Kristine’s ticklishness hadn’t increased since her laughter remained exactly the same, pure and melodious, but when she noticed that Kristine had suddenly started to bounce off the floor, she knew that Kristine’s toes had been sensitized by the itching liquid just as her own soles had been sensitized every time it had been applied on hers. She decided that, for a while, Kristine’s toes would be her prime target, and she drove her nails through the delicate nylons. Kristine bounced, and bounced and bounced.

After she had felt the nails of Bibi being applied to the delicate toe regions of her feet, Natalie also felt her arches awaken to the pleasure of Lison’s nails. With her arch attack, Lison caused intense and violent ticklish sensations beneath the white nylons. Lison found Natalie’s arches to be smooth, her tight nylons actually gliding upon it, and fleshy. With all that stimulation, Natalie was already well on her way to explode into her raucous but joyous laughter. So it was no surprised when she said: “Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha- ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” to Lison and Bibi. As Bibi and Lison fluttered their nails over the ticklish sole regions they had chosen, causing as many tickling sensations as they could into Natalie’s mind and nervous system, they forced Natalie to say: “Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha- ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.” But when they began looking for Natalie’s ticklish frequency, moving their sharp and dangerous nails right over Natalie’s soles, while varying the depth of their touches, Natalie opened her eyes wide, started to weave left and right and answered: “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.” Her staccato laughter actually accelerated itself for a few seconds, but unfortunately it didn’t last. No matter. The sight of Natalie beautiful laughing face with her wide open eyes was more than proof than her soles were now probably as much if not more ticklish than her delicate underarms.

Natalie realized in an instant that her soles were now more ticklish than the thin skin of her armpits, probably because of this awful liquid. She couldn’t believe the wild sensations that were running upon her delicate nurse soles, enhanced by those smooth and sheer nylons she wore to work every day. Her body danced with the sensations that Lison and Bibi enjoyed causing upon her ticklish feet and especially in her ticklish toes. She felt like laughing and did so. Nothing else mattered than the unbearable sensations that ran across her soles, and the laughter she was urged to produce.

After attacking Kristine’s toes thoroughly, Anita quickly started to crisscross her ticklish nurse soles, digging deep ridges into her heels and her arches to make Kristine laugh as hard as possible, to make her feel as many violent tickling sensations as possible. And it worked. Kristine’s musical laughter kept pouring out of her lips. Then, she resumed the attack on her white toes. The feel of Kristine’s nyloned toes was unique. Her flesh was tender yet firm and her ticklishness seemed obvious even to the human eye. Her big toe pad was a perfect launching point for a vast attack on her other toes. It was perfectly formed: round and soft. Anita also loved the way her other toes were formed too. There was lots of space in between each of them to insert nails and tickle effectively.

Conversely, Natalie’s toes were tight together. But this didn’t prevent Lison and Bibi from pushing through the nylon, opening up the tight ticklish toes, and digging their nails into Natalie’s precious digits. Her deafening laughter fused with Kristine’s laughter to form one of the most beautiful laughing symphony ever heard: “Aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha, aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha, aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha, aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha, aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha- ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha, aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha, aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha, aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha, aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha,” they laughed together in writhing agony.

“How long do you think we’re going to tickle you, Kristine, mmmmmm? Just how long do you think we’re going to apply our nails on the soles of your feet? Well, I don’t know, and I don’t think my friends know. We just enjoy the touch and the smoothness, and the ticklishness and the reactions of your white nyloned soles too much, see. I know I do. Now, laugh, Kristine, laugh, feel Kristine feel, suffer, Kristine, suffer, wiggle your toes, Kristine, wiggle your toes, be ticklish, Kristine, be ticklish, koooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, Kristine,” teased Anita.

“Yes, Natalie, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili,” imitated Lison, as she accelerated the fluttering of her nails upon Natalie’s irresistible arches and toes, maintaining her urge to laugh. “Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili for having such beautiful feet that Bibi can’t seem to resist, kiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili.”

Obviously, Anita and Lison had picked up on Bibi strong interest for Natalie’s soles. Bibi blushed again at having been discovered so easily. She then renewed her attack on Natalie’s nurse soles, not forgetting to tickle every yarn of her nylons.

Kristine felt and behaved like a laughing puppet. The simple act of Anita digging her nails in and out of her toes, paying almost exclusive attention to this sensitized sole region was just too much for her to bear. How long had it been? She couldn’t tell. She could only respond to the urge to laugh by letting her beautiful laughter flow from her lips. She could only writhe in ticklish agony, and spasmodically wiggle her toes and soles reflexively.

“How is ticklish Natalie”, asked Anita.

“She is perfect. Her soles are so smooth and her nylons, so perfectly ticklish-conductive,” answered Bibi. “She has the most gorgeous pair of feet I have ever seen,” she added.

Lison was slightly hurt at that. Bibi loved her soles, she had said so. Fortunately, she had Anita to adore her soles. She began to suspect that Bibi liked nurse’s soles as well, just as much as her sister.

“They are wearing the same kind of nylons aren’t they?” asked Anita.

“Yes, they are. They both have nurse nylons. And now we’re digging our fingers trough them. Kooooooooooooooooooooooootchy, kootchy-koo, Natalie, do you enjoy having your toes tickled? I hope you do because we have so many tortures lined up for you. But before we do that, there’s something we need to decide. Would you help us?” asked Bibi.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.”

“I was sure you would agree. Do you think it would tickle you more if we were to put our thirty fingers on one of your ticklish soles or on both of them?” asked Bibi.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.”

“I see. I appreciate your insight.”

Then, thirty nails hit the ticklish surface of Natalie’s right foot. Natalie bounced off the floor once before slumping again. She couldn’t take this much tickling. The intensity of those cruel girls running their nails across one of her sole was too much. Her brain could only think of her ticklish foot being tortured. It tickled so much. Madness enveloped her.

“Yes, said Lison, let’s tickle Natalie’s right sole. Let’s make her laugh for making us laugh and for laughing at us. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, a million times, delicate and gorgeous Natalie. I’m sure you felt my friends nails and mine start to attack your beautiful right sole. Did you feel a difference? I sure hope you felt more ticklish delight run through your sole nervous system. I sure hope you felt ticklish sensations explode into your skin, like I do when I get tickled. You know those sensations you just can’t bear, and that are drawing you into submissiveness nail by nail. Ha-ha-ha-ha, Natalie, give me that ha-ha-ha-ha laughter of yours. We all love to hear your ha-ha-ha-ha ticklish reactions. Ha-ha-ha-ha, you laugh, ha-ha-ha-ha.”

“Isn’t she ticklish that Natalie?” asked Lison.

“Yes she is. She’s just about as ticklish as that Kristine,” answered Anita, as she dug her nails hard into Kristine’s ticklish left sole. She was immediately followed by the nails of Lison, and Bibi.

An explosion of joyous laughter accompanied the contact of those nails with Kristine’s nyloned nurse skin. Kristine barely had a couple of minutes of rest, she estimated, before the girls started paying attention to her again. It wasn’t enough. She barely had the time to stop laughing uninterruptedly before she felt 10, then 20, then 30 horribly sharp nails flutter across her ticklish left sole.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” she said ticklishly.

“Oh, would Kristine happen to be ticklish on her foot bottoms? Don’t you enjoy having your nurse soles tickled, beautiful Kristine? Your soles are so perfect according to Aneesa. I know she’s in love with the bottoms of your feet. I don’t know if I’m in love with them yet, but they certainly are a monument to ticklishness. I want you to laugh, now, beautiful Kristine. I enjoy making you laugh simply by touching in a very light fashion the bottoms of your white nurse nylons,” teased Anita.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” answered and acquiesced Kristine.

“That’s it, Kristine, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, feel my nails across your soles. Don’t you know that I will never remove my nails from the soles of your nylons. I just love nylons too much for that. Can you realize what will happen as my fingers keep fluttering all over your ticklish soles? You will become a slave nurse. Your feet will belong, koooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-kooooooooo to us, and you will laugh happily. You don’t know how much I appreciate your beautiful laughter.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” laughed helplessly Kristine.

Aneesa was blushing. She was happy to see and hear Kristine get tickled, and for the fact that her soles had been left alone for the last few minutes. As she looked at Kristine’s left foot being tickled, she started to fantasize about how to tickle Kristine herself.

Suddenly, the tickling stopped. Dizzy with pain, and tired from laughing so hard, Kristine and Natalie could finally rest. They were very surprised when they felt their bonds being loosened, but they were too tired to even bother. They probably had been tickled for about 20 minutes, but what 20 minutes it had been.

Lison got up, and kneeled next to Aneesa, who wondered what Lison was going to do. A cloth was applied to Aneesa’s face, and it dawned on her that Lison was putting her to sleep. She barely had time to wonder why before everything went black.

***​

“So, what do you think of those white nylons?” asked Bibi.

Natalie wiggled her luscious toes, looking at the sight of her feet clad in beaming white reinforced heel and toes nylons. Kristine wanted to bring Aneesa to their place for the special punishment that Lison had asked for, so Natalie had accepted Bibi’s invitation to come at her place. Natalie began to suspect that Bibi wanted to be very close to her stockinged feet. She had seen Bibi repeatedly cast excited looks at her soles. She had seen the obvious pleasure Bibi had derived from tickling her. Natalie was on her guard.

“I love them. They are so smooth to the touch, especially on those gorgeous reinforcements.”

Bibi couldn’t say anything after that. She was being hypnotized by the spectacle of Natalie wiggling her toes endlessly in her new nylons. A gorgeous nurse, clad in a pair of sheer nylons was already difficult to resist to, imagine one in a pair of such sexy nylons. Bibi debated for a while if she should try and resist. She finally decided she couldn’t. With Natalie lying in Aneesa’s bed, Bibi grabbed Natalie’s ankles and raised her feet up to her face. Natalie, who had obviously picked on Bibi’s interest, wiggled her toes madly, poking them against the reinforcements of her new nylons. It was fortunate that Aneesa had picked 3 pairs of white stockings when she had bought her own. One pair had gone to Kristine, and another was being visually devoured by Bibi.

“You…you have the most gorgeous toes.”

“Do I now? Mmmm, you know what I think Bibi? I think that you’re just as weak as your sister. I think you can’t resist a nurse foot bottoms. And look at that. I am a nurse. And I’m wearing white nylons. All this gives me this strong urge to wiggle my toes…Am I having an effect on you, Bibi? Are the bottoms of my soles driving you wild, Bibi? Can you stand looking at my wiggly toes, Bibi?”

“Nooooooooooo,” moaned Bibi.

“So you like my soles?” asked Natalie, as she kept wiggling her toes furiously.

“No, I LOVE your soles,” answered Bibi. “I want to kiss them, lick them, and tickle the hell out of them,” she added with excitement.

Natalie, who knew her soles were in danger, thought about what Bibi said for an instant before answering.

“You know, that might be possible, at TWO conditions.”

At that, Bibi placed Natalie’s horrendously ticklish feet under her left arm, ready to pounce on them with her right hand. “Conditions,” she said. “I’ll show you conditions,” she added, as she grazed the perfect soles very lightly with her fingertips, gliding effortlessly on the perfect nylon material. Natalie’s feet jerked suddenly, as pain traveled through them. “First, you will wear these white nylons all the time. No exceptions. You’ll buy several pairs. I don’t see why a gorgeous nurse like you should wear anything but those nylons. And second, I will lick, suck, and tickle your feet when I feel like it. Cause they’re mine.”

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, let me speak, will yha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” complained Natalie, who just could not believe how ticklish she was. Bibi was barely grazing her soles, and she was easily making her laugh.

Bibi again switched her hold on Natalie’s sensitive and beautiful soles, and buried her face into her foot bottoms, flicking her tongue against the smooth nylons she was so unfortunate to wear. She then buried her toes in her mouth, and literally shook from excitement. Natalie had quite an effect on her.

Natalie had to admit that she liked the attention from and the effect she was having on Bibi. She never had had her feet worshipped. Her extreme sensitivity to tickling seemed to make her a perfect candidate for this strange form of stimulation. She laid back and let Bibi control her.

“Bibi, I, I, mmmm, I just want you to promise me that you’ll always let me make you lose your shoes, and that you’ll never, and I mean, ooooooooh, never tickle my underarms, that’s all…Bibi, why are you…No, no, noooooooooooooooooooooha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.”

All Bibi did was jump on top of Natalie, and dig her hands into her armpits for a couple of seconds. That really got to Natalie. No sooner had Bibi removed her hands from Natalie’s underarms, that she was back at worshipping Natalie’s foot bottoms. The attack lasted a few seconds, but was effective. “You talk a lot about your underarms for a girl who doesn’t like to have them tickled,” stated Bibi before burying her face into Natalie’s soles. She wanted to torture Natalie’s foot bottoms, but found herself unable to. She wanted to admire her soles first, and, for a while, Natalie indulged her. Every time Bibi would pull back to look at her soles, she would madly wiggle her toes, and flex her soles. After having done this several times, Natalie had to ask Bibi why she was so enamored with her foot bottoms.

Dizzy and excited, Bibi attempted an answer: It was…at the hospital, they teased us…to quiet us. We liked it.” Her answer barely made sense. Natalie knew that Bibi would be able to provide a more intelligible answer once she had calmed done.

“But who cares about that,” continued Bibi, as her tongue abandoned the gorgeous soles. “Now, it’s time for my own private personal ticklish nurse to laugh until she dies with helpless laughter. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Nataliiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.”

This time, Bibi didn’t graze her soles. She dug her nails deep into her flesh, intent on causing as much pain as she could in Natalie’s feet, pain which would then be translated into laughter.

***​

“Mmmmmm…mmmmmmmmmmm,” said a muffled Aneesa, who was mummified efficiently on a bed, while Kristine tortured her the most efficient way she could find.

“Kootchy kootchy-koo, Kristine. Tickle, tickle, sensitive Kristine on the bottoms of your white nurse soles. Oh Aneesa, no that tickles. You can’t do that to me. I am sooooooo ticklish on the bottoms of my stockinged soles,” continued Kristine with a slightly different voice. And it did tickle. Before she met Natalie, Kristine used to tickle herself a lot. It relaxed her. It didn’t make her laugh, but it did tickle. “Let me tickle your toes, Kristine. Kitchy, kitchy on the bottoms of your nurse toes clad in white nylons, Kristine. Don’t do my toes, Aneesa. They are very tender, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” replied Kristine to her own taunting. You have to stop tickling me Aneesa, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, you know how my Kristine toes are tender and soft and ticklish and helpless, Aneesa,” continued Kristine.

Clad in her new pair of white reinforced heel and toes nylons, Kristine’s feet were perfect. Aneesa could not contain her excitement. The simple sight of seeing Kristine tickling herself was enough to drive her crazy. And the fact that Kristine was wearing her own white nylons excited Aneesa even more. But her humiliation was complete by the simple fact that Kristine was holding her beautiful feet mere inches from her face. All Aneesa could see was white nylons.

But Kristine wasn’t done. Suddenly, she placed her feet on her face, rubbing them gently on her nose. This obviously affected Aneesa. She began to stiffen with excitement.

“Your punishment must be exemplary. You must learn your lesson. I mean, the inability to resist those is a grave crime,” stated Kristine, as she continued to cover Aneesa’s face with her foot bottoms. Her reddened skin, the result of the itching liquid, shone through them. She started to wiggle her toes, touching Aneesa’s face with them, gliding them over her cheeks, and her lips. Aneesa’s eyes betrayed her intense excitement. They kept following the wrinkled bottoms of Kristine’s feet, dreaming about their ticklishness.

“See, I could drown your feet in itching liquid or tickle you to death, but that just wouldn’t do. I’m going to humiliate you. I’m going to soften you up. I don’t know why, but it seems you just can not resist the sight of my soles. Perfect,” said Kristine, obviously enjoying her new found power. Still rubbing delicately Aneesa’s face, she took her gag out, a couple pairs of old pantyhose held in place with a tape. “I’m going to control you with my feet until you’re so excited that you become mad. Ooooh, you little devil, can’t keep my feet out of your mouth, can you?” Aneesa was literally trying to swallow whole one of her foot. Kristine let her. She smiled. She pulled her foot out of her mouth, and her feet away from her face, hiding them from Aneesa’s view.

“What, nooooo, please, I was having so much fun. Finally, I had them. Your feet are the most beautiful thing on this Earth, and I want them. Please give them back to me. I’ll do anything.”

Kristine smiled again. “Anything , mmmmm?”

“Yes, I swear.”

“If you become my obedient and helpless slave, I will let you play with my feet as much as you want.”

It barely took a second for Aneesa to answer. Proud Aneesa gave in to her excitement.

“I agree. I’ll become your foot slave.”

“There you go then. Lick my tired soles,” ordered Kristine.

***​

As soon as Lison and Anita had come back home, Lison had pullet Anita’s blouse out of her jeans. Her hands had made their way towards Anita’s weak spot. Expertly, Lison had fluttered her nails upon Anita’s boobs, dragging her into her bedroom, easily tying her there. Anita had felt so helpless.

“Three things could happen now,” began Lison, as she ripped Anita’s blouse off, as well as her bra, exposing her very tender breasts.

“Three?” inquired Anita.

“I am going to tickle your breasts with absolutely no letup whatsoever. First, you could lose sensibility. Two, your breasts could remain just as sensitive as usual, and you’re going to be begging me not to stop, in which case, well, I won’t. Or three, your boobs could actually, under all this stimuli, become truly ticklish, in which case, I’m going to tickle them like you deserve. What do you think of my plan?” asked Lison.

Anita frowned, as if she was lost in thought for a while.

She never had a chance to reply.

“Tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, beautiful and powerless Anita.”

The End​

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back