• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE REVENGEFUL TICKLISH MOM (Nylons, Sheer Nylon Socks) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
Hello all,

This was a new saga involving Helene (whom I tickled all over), Anne (whom I also tickle-tortured all over) and Johanna (always wearing those greyish nylons)

In this story, freshmen Anne and Helene tickle Johanne, Anne's mom, through her hose, but get punished through their gorgeous sheer nylon socks for it.

THE REVENGEFUL TICKLISH MOM​

Since as far back as she could remember, Helene had adored tickling in general, but more specifically tickling mature soles through nylons. She still remembered vividly her first true target, her first grade teacher, whom she tickled through her nude nylons. Helene adored tickling older women to bring them down to her rank. Over the years, she tended to hang out with girlfriends who had foot-ticklish moms.

But this year, Helene, who was a 19 years-old, 5 foot 2 freshman, with sparkling blue eyes, medium-length blonde hair and the deceiving face of an angel, and who usually wore blue jeans with a T-shirt and a pair of ultra sheer, ultra thin and ultra smooth nylon socks, and clogs, would have to make some new friends. And hopefully their moms would be very ticklish and weak. One girl attracted Helene’s attention.

She couldn’t remember her name, but she could remember her playing constantly with her clogs just like those she herself wore. And this girl was wearing the same ultra thin, ultra sheer and ultra smooth socks Helene wore. This intrigued Helene. And she also was from this city.

After the afternoon class, she followed this girl to a small grassy hill where students often lied on to bask in the sun. And that’s exactly what that girl did. Then, something happened.

She let her clogs go, and one tried to run away.

The empty clog tumbled down the hill. This was Helene’s chance to introduce herself to this girl.

Helene picked up the empty clog, and walked up to the girl. “Hey, I think you lost this,” said Helene as she put the clog next to its brother clog.

The girl, who was lying on her belly in the grass, turned her head towards Helene and said: “Ooh. Thanks.”

After Helene placed the clog on the grass, next to the girl’s feet, she took a long look at her tender-looking soles. They were indeed clad in a pair of extremely thin and extremely sheer red nylon socks. Helene was tempted. It’s not because she enjoyed tickling mature women wearing hose that she didn’t enjoy tickling girls her age. Extending one hesitant hand towards one of the tender soles, she caressed it, fluttering her fingers quickly for a few seconds over its delicate upturned surface.

They were so smooth.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh,” screamed the girl, as she violently pulled her foot up before letting it slowly drop back down.

“Oooooooh, you’re really ticklish. Wow. You know I just wanted to see if you are wearing the same socks I am. They’re very hard to find,” lied Helene, who felt an unexpected surge of excitement at touching this girl’s sensitive soles. As Helene began to slip off her clogs, she added: “I can only order those through the Internet.” Once she had removed her clogs, Helene’s feet were exposed, clad in a pair of light yellow sheer nylon socks. Helene thought her excuse for tickling this girl was pathetic, but she didn’t have the time to come up with anything better. Yet, the girl lifted her head to look at Helene’s feet.

“They do look like mine. I’m going to tickle the bottoms of your toes to see if they feel the same.” Strangely, even though this girl had announced her intention to tickle her toes, Helene couldn’t think of moving. Extending her hand slowly, the girl fluttered her fingers over the nyloned toes of one of Helene’s feet.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” squealed softly Helene, who pulled her tender foot away, smiling helplessly. It had been like a strange slow motion dream, looking at the girl’s hand make contact with her toes. With revenge on her mind, Helene chose to dig a few fingers into one of this girl’s exposed armpits, wiggling her fingers delicately against the warm skin.

She wasn’t prepared for the scream of agony that came out of the girl’s mouth, as she suddenly spun on her back, her arm tightly closed on the tickly fingers that were stimulating her armpit skin. Helene immediately pulled her fingers away.

“Wow, you’re real ticklish.”

“I’m real ticklish,” confirmed the girl. “There’s not a square inch of my skin that’s not ticklish in one way or another,” she concluded. “By the way my name is Anne.”

Helene’s tickler heart beat harder. She wanted to jump on Anne, pin her to the ground, and tickle her to learn if her mom was ticklish. But she refrained. She thought of a better solution.

“My name is Helene. I can’t believe how ticklish you are. Your mom must be real ticklish too,” said Helene, trying to determine if Anne’s mom was ticklish.

It worked.

“Oh my mom’s feet are real ticklish. You should hear her laugh and beg when she gets them tickled. And what about you? How ticklish are you?”

Helene was surprised by the question, but decided that it would be a good idea to let Anne know of her ticklish spots, so as to gain her confidence. “I’m most ticklish under my feet, my arms, and on my belly,” admitted Helene foolishly.

“Your feet? You mean those feet?” asked Anne, as she again touched lightly the bottoms of Helene’s exposed feet. “Kootchy, kootchy-koo,” said Anne, as she fluttered her fingernails over Helene’s exposed toes again.

Much like Helene, Anne, who was also a 19 year-old freshman, and had long auburn hair, deep brown eyes, an angel-like face, and favored jeans and T-shirts, as well as her ultra thin, ultra sheer and ultra smooth socks, had a hidden agenda. During her youth, Anne had been intrigued by bondage and tickling. Anne didn’t have that many friends cause she had never been able to find one who would allow herself to be tied up or otherwise retrained. Or help her tie up or restrain someone else. Maybe Helene was the one. She was certainly ticklish. And she was wearing smooth socks.

Helene squealed softly, and pulled her foot away. She then scratched her tickled toes. “That itches where you tickled,” she complained.

Anne looked around, noticing that they were beginning to attract attention. “Well, that was fun, but it’s time for me to go home. I gotta try to understand that last class we just got,” said Anne, who grabbed her clogs and slipped them on.

“I can help you,” said Helene. “I do think I understood most of it.”

“You did? Wow. I’m impressed. Why don’t you come home with me then,” asked Anne. “You can try explaining it to me. My mom is a great cook.”

Helene’s heart jumped.

***​

About five weeks later, Helene was at Anne’s watching TV. Helene’s own TV was so small, it could be wrapped in a condom, and Helene had told Anne that she didn’t want to watch her favorite shows on such a small screen. But in fact Helene just wanted to watch one type of show. The Johanne’s Ticklish Nyloned Foot-Bottoms Show.

Indeed, Johanne, Anne’s mom, was reading the newspaper at the kitchen table, and had decided to remove her useless shoes and place her feet on a chair. Helene saw Johanne, who was a medium height woman in her late forties with long auburn hair and a strikingly similar angel-like face as that of Anne, and was wearing a white cotton blouse, a pair of jeans and a pair of gorgeous sheer light gray pinkish nylons, as a ticklish goddess. She was absolutely mesmerized by the sight of Johanne’s feet clad in this incredibly sheer material. The fact that Johanne was slowly wiggling her very roundish toes absolutely excited Helene. She could almost distinguish the ripples in her nylons. She wondered if she just should go and tickle those pinkish soles. After all, Johanne was ticklish.

Suddenly, she felt a presence next to her. Anne, intrigued, had stopped watching TV, and had kneeled right next to her friend. Why was Helene looking at the bottoms of her mom’s feet again? She suspected Helene had a fetish just like her: a fetish for her mom’s feet perhaps. Or perhaps something else. Helene suddenly tickled her own foot and pointed to her mom’s feet.

Helene wanted to tickle the bottoms of her mother ticklish nyloned feet! After thinking about it for a few seconds, Anne realized it was her chance. A little part of her had always wanted to tie and torture her mom. Anne nodded.

So, Helene started towards the kitchen table, slithering silently on the floor, followed closely by Anne. Slowly the girls approached Johanne’s soles. Johanne was sitting at the end of the table and had placed her gorgeous soles on one of the chair. She never saw Helene and Anne slide under the table so concentrated she was on her newspaper.

Now that she was getting closer to Johanne’s soles, Helene was even more mesmerized by them. The skin of Johanne’s soles was slightly wrinkled, as were her light gray pinkish nylons, especially over her toes, as she wiggled them ever so slowly and alluringly. Finally, Anne and Helene made it right next to Johanne’s soles, those ticklish soles that Johanne had decided to expose.

Anne smiled as she looked at the ticklish bottoms of her mom’s feet. She then did something that made Helene’s heart jump through the roof.

She applied some of her blondish hair to the right sole of her mother’s feet.

The hair gently followed the curve of Johanne’s arch until it reached her round toes, where Anne glided it repeatedly up and down her mom’s sole, from the tip of her mom’s toes to the balls of her foot. As Johanne was wiggling her toes, she was hitting her daughter’s hair with her tender digits, forcing it to change direction. The end of Anne’s hair was hitting different points of her mom’s smooth soles, exciting her nylons. Soon, Helene added her hair to Anne’s, applying it on Johanne’s toes, still wiggling ever so slowly, her hair also pushed by the tender digits. After a while, though, Anne removed her hair and gently lifted her hand toward her mom’s foot bottoms. With a light smile upon her face, Anne extended a lazy finger and wondered, for a while, where to apply it. She finally decided to graze the side of her mom’s left foot, right along the big toe. As soon as she touched the smooth nylons, her mom let out a tender squeal of surprise and jerked her foot slightly. Using her right foot, she scratched the sensitized area softly, the sound of sizzling nylon piercing the quiet surroundings. Again, Anne grazed with one finger, the very same area she had grazed earlier, knowing that this way her mother would think that her skin was getting itchy. This time, her mom wiggled her toes a couple of times before scratching herself with her other foot again.

Anne had to admit that even if she was untied, it was fun to tickle her mom lightly on the bottoms of her nylons. And she couldn’t believe how much fun it was to just use her hair or a single finger to tease her. This time, she slowly applied one nail upon her mom’s heel and glided it efficiently and extremely lightly along the tender nylon-clad sole until she hit her toe pads. Seconds after she had started her journey upon her mom’s sole, Helene attacked Johanne’s other foot, causing Johanne to lift up her ticklish toes, her foot suddenly and softly jerking a couple of times, encouraged by the tickling sensations that had been traveling along its sole.

Johanne wondered what was happening. It still hadn’t occurred to her that her daughter and Helene were playing with the soles of her tender feet. She was trying to concentrate on her newspaper, and every now and then, her feet would get itchy, and tickly.

At this exact moment, Anne signaled Helene to grab on to her mom’s ankles and immobilize them. Silently, Helene moved into position and got herself ready.

It happened so quickly.

Johanne felt someone grab both her ankles and pull them down the chair toward the floor. Under the table, Helene had indeed grabbed both of Johanne’s ankles and had them scissored between her own legs. Johanne’s feet were wiggling helplessly.

But the surprise wasn’t over for ticklish Johanne. Anne applied her nails on her mom’s foot-bottoms, and so did Helene. Twenty nails were dancing painfully under her ticklish mature soles. A soft laughter rose up in the kitchen, the maternal laughter of Johanne. Johanne tried to resist it, but those twenty young nails were too much for her.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, girls, what are you doing, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Anne, Helene, I’m such a ticklish mom, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, hooooaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, stop making my nylons laugh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, heeeeeeeeeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, haaa, haaa, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed and begged simply beautiful Johanne, her immobilized feet tortured by Anne and Helene.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, moooooooom. Tickle, tickle on the soles of your maternal feet mom,” teased Anne, as her fingernails touched the bottoms of her mother’s feet at various spots to cause her to laugh. Anne had tickled her mom’s feet before, but she never set out to tickle torture her, to make her laugh sweetly and endlessly. But Anne did enjoy the sight of her mom’s feet imprisoned between Helene’s legs though, as Johanne’s soles trembled constantly. It was the realization of her fantasy: she was tickling a restrained woman.

“Your mom has really ticklish soles, Anne,” said Helene, whose excitement at tickling a pair of beautiful mature and maternal ticklish soles was high. She adored touching those mature nyloned soles that were trembling between her legs. It was also the realization of a strong fantasy. “Her nylons are so smooth too. Tickle, tickle, tickle-koo the nylons. Tee-kili, kili, kili, Johanne,” teased Helene, as her fingers flew from the tips of Johanne’s toes all the way to her heels, fighting with Anne for the precious ticklish space that constituted Johanne’s ticklish soles.

“Yes, her light gray pinkish nylons are very sheer and smooth. My mom wears only the smoothest nylons, and she’s very ticklish on the bottoms of her feet. Aren’t you mom? Admit it mom. Tickle-mom, tickle-mom, tickle-mom,” asked teasingly Anne.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh you know I am, Anne, you devil, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, have mercy on your mom’s ticklish feet, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh I wish you wouldn’t tickle my maternal soles, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” stated Johanne helplessly. Anne and Helene were torturing her soles, her only ticklish spot. Indeed, Johanne was ticklish nowhere else but on the bottoms of her feet. And they were very ticklish.

“Why, don’t you like being tickled over the bottoms of your soles, mom?” asked Anne, as her nails poked her mother’s sensitive soles, from her nyloned digits to her nyloned heels. “Would that be because it’s your only ticklish spot? Or is it because you’re wearing ticklish nylons?”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, it just tickles so much more when I get my nyloned toes tickled, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, it’s bad with the nylons, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” but I love wearing them,” replied Johanne.

“Poor ticklish mommy,” said Anne. “She’s a ticklish nylon-wearing mommy. Tickle-mom, tickle-mom, tickle-mom, mom. Tickle, tickle under your maternal nyloned soles, mom.”

“Koooootchy, kootchy-koo, kooootchy, kootchy-koo under your smooth nyloned soles, Johanne,” added Helene, who was having the most fun she’s ever had in her life. Finally, she was having a crack at Johanne’s very mature and ticklish soles. She was touching her very sheer light gray pinkish nylons excitingly. Hearing Johanne laugh and beg as she touched her hose dizzied Helene.

Both girls continued to gingerly play with Johanne’s nyloned soles, also paying attention to her nyloned toes, inserting their fingers in between each of them, following the roundish curves of their ticklish exteriors, ordering Johanne to laugh even more. The girls truly poked the thin and smooth nylons, reaching the very sensitive skin at the base of Johanne’s toes. They scratched also the sides of her tender digits, while they listen excitedly to her sweet laughter.

“Haaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaa, oh my toes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, not my toes, not those toes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, you girls are making me laugh so much, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I so want you to stop,” begged submissively Johanne. At the same time that Johanne laughed sweetly, a twirling tickling pain ran throughout her soles. These young girls knew how to tickle soles. And they seemed to maliciously enjoy touching her sheer hose and tickling her feet.

Suddenly, Johanne felt herself slowly slip down her chair, as her laughter resonated throughout the kitchen. This urge to laugh was so strange. It was unbearable though and she truly wished those two girls stopped fooling around with her maternal nyloned soles. When her descent finally ended, she was lying on the floor, laughing, begging and twisting.

“Hooooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, girls, you have to stop, this is painful, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, no, stop that now, I order you, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” begged Johanne, who would have done anything for this torture to end. She couldn’t stand the way her daughter and her friend were poking their fingers in and out of her nyloned toes, sliding their nails on the delicate material that was covering her arches, making her laugh like the ticklish mom she was. “Haaaa, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I’ll so get you for this, heeeeeeeeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I am just so ticklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, I can’t resist this torture, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” continued Johanne, as Anne and Helene tortured her mature arches, tickling them severely with their nails.

“Oh I know then. Let’s ask your mom to bake us something special. She’ll surely have no choice but to agree,” proposed Helene.

“That’s a great idea. Let’s tickle her ticklish feet until she... oh no even better. Why don’t we tickle her until she relieves me from cleaning duty?”

“You mean, she still makes you clean around the house? That’s cruel. Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, Johanne of the Ticklish Foot-Bottoms. Keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy Johaaaane. What ticklish feet your mom has Anne. And her nylons are so thin and ticklish. What about her toes? Ooooh, they’re sensitive. Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-kooooo, the mature toes,” teased Helene dizzily. She was so happy. She had fantasized about tickling Johanne’s mature feet for some time now.

Anne couldn’t believe how much fun tickling her mom was. It was so much fun to see her soles tremble as she and Helene touched them lightly and repeatedly, so as to cause laughter in her throat. Tickling her mom, dominating her, and especially restraining her, was extremely pleasurable. Anne had to admit it. She wanted to tie up her mom like a mummy and torture her feet. Maybe someday.

“Tickle-mom, tickle-mom, tickle-mom, mom. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy on the bottoms of your ticklish nylons mooooooom. Tickle-mom, tickle-mom on the bottoms of your toes, mom. Tickle-mom, tickle-mom on the balls of your feet, mom. Tickle-mom, tickle-mom on the bottoms of your arches, mom. What do you think mom? No more cleaning duty, mom? You can clean the house alone now. After all, I have to study. Don’t you agree mom?”

“Haaa, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yes, yes, just stop tickling, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I’ll do all the cleaning, I’ll do all the cleaning, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” replied helplessly Johanne.

“That was a great idea, wasn’t it? We can make her do whatever now, just by tickling her feet,” suggested Helene, still holding on to Johanne’s ankles, still tickling her mature soles. “Yes, let’s aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, the bottoms of my feet,” squealed suddenly Helene, her eyes rolling up in despair, her strength instantly leaving her legs to concentrate on those new sensations that had appeared on the bottoms of one of her feet. She felt the urge to produce sounds through her mouth.

It was the feeling of Anne’s mom running her long fingernails in between Helene’s sheer socked toes.

When she had slipped down to the floor, Johanne had found herself very close to Helene’s sheer socked foot bottoms. Through her laughter, Johanne finally managed to apply her nails in between Helene’s unprepared digits. As soon as Johanne’s nails penetrated her toes, Helene weakened, and lost the ability to hang on to Johanne’s legs. Johanne was finally able to remove her ticklish nyloned feet from the girls’ ticklish influence.

When Anne saw her mom’s feet disappear, she thought about turning around and slithering away from under the table. But she only thought of it, as she was distracted by the sight of Helene stimulated by her mother. Johanne had already inserted one of her hands into one of Helene’s warm underarms, hanging onto her T-shirt with her nails like a hawk would grab its prey. Anne could see that Helene had already lost control. She was twitching delightfully, trying to escape the tickling claws that were hooked into her armpit, but to no avail, it seemed. Tickled, Helene was jerking about, twisting in every direction, trying to avoid the ticklish sensations that were devouring her armpit, laughing happily as she did so. For a moment, Anne enjoyed looking at her friend laugh as she was being tickled by her mom. This is why she would soon laugh herself. Suddenly she distinctly saw her mom’s other hand lightly graze one side of her terribly tender rib cage, as she continued to tickle Helene. For half a second, Anne looked strangely at the fingers that were going to make her laugh. A scream came out of her throat, as her mom’s fingers made quick work of her thin T-shirt to cause painful sensations. Just as she easily kept one hand buried into one of Helene’s underarms, Johanne used her daughter’s T-shirt to make sure that her fingers were going nowhere and made as much tickle damage as they could. The scream Anne first uttered soon mutated into the sardonic laughter that she always produced when tickled. While Helene was now letting Johanne tickle her armpit quietly, content to laugh and beg generally, Anne was twisting in ticklishness, dominated by the sensations that were dancing onto her ribs. But soon, her movements also quieted, and Johanne made her move.

Interrupting her stimulation of Helene’s underarm and of her daughter’s tender ribs, Johanne quickly grabbed their ankles, as she moved out from under the table. When all was said and done, Helene’s and Anne’s ankles were immobilized between Johanne’s legs, helpless, and Johanne had sat back onto the chair she had sled from earlier. She was holding between her crossed legs Helene’s ankles, decorated with a pair of ticklish feet, clad in a thin and sheer pair of light-yellow nylon socks, and her daughter’s ankles, also decorated with a pair of very ticklish feet, clad in a thin and sheer pair of red nylon socks.

Immediately, Johanne set out to tickle the two young girls that had reduced her to a giggling puppet. Without a word, she applied her nails on the soles of Helene’s pure light yellow nylon socks, just over the toes, and did the same on the soles of her daughter’s red nylon socks.

Helene suddenly felt violent ticklish sensations shake her soles. Johanne’s nails were very long and awfully sharp, and made quick work of her thin sheer socks, reaching her very ticklish skin with ease. Helene instantly gave in to this urge transmitted from the bottoms of her feet to her brain, and then to her throat, this urge to laugh with few interruptions, until Johanne removed her nails from under her feet. Her sweet laughter resonated in the kitchen. Helene looked at the bottoms of her feet getting tickled, saw that she reflexively was jerking her feet slightly about, in a futile attempt to calm the deleterious sensations that were traveling in her toes, and felt even more ticklish than before.

Anne was unprepared for the tactile assault of her mother on the soles of her feet, and more particularly on her toes. After her usual scream of ticklish surprise, Anne laughed as if she was laughing for herself and Helene as well. Her face was distorted by this intense urge to laugh provoked by her mom’s nails hitting the very tender nerve endings that were hiding under her sheer red nylon socks. Whereas Helene’s feet were jerking slightly, Anne’s feet were jerking wildly, and her body was bouncing on the floor, actually hitting Helene several times.

“Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, Helene, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo on the bottoms of your feet,” teased Johanne, as she looked at her long nails poke Helene’s soles, right through her very thin pure light yellow socks. “Does that tickle when I do that? Is that why you’re laughing like that, Helene?” asked cutely Johanne, as her fingers danced onto Helene’s soles.

“Aaaaooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, it does tickle on the bottoms of my feet, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” responded dutifully Helene.

Johanne then turned her eyes to her daughter’s red foot bottoms, while still gently poking Helene’s feeble soles on various spots.

“And what about you darling?” she asked her daughter. “When I run my nails onto the bottoms of your feet, does it make you feel like laughing, just like I felt like laughing when you and your friend ran you nails on the bottoms of my nylons?” queried Johanne.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah , aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahah,” responded helplessly Anne, who was unable to subtract her socks from the tickling influence of her mother’s very long and hard nails.

For the next few minutes, Johanne tickled the tender bottoms of Helene’s and Anne’s feet, moving from foot to foot, from heel to toes, exploring her way through the red sea of ticklishness of her daughter’s feet and the light yellow purity of ticklishness of her friend’s soles. She poked, and scratched and tickled them with glee. It was a well-deserved punishment. That’ll teach them to tickle her own mature soles.

“So, are you enjoying your punishment, girls? It is fully deserved, you know. You don’t know why? Maybe I just want to reward your tender youngish toes for your tickling mine so perfectly. Especially you, Helene. Yes, I’m so going to tickle your toes,” said Johanne, as she inserted five long and sharp nails in between the younger girl’s toes, visiting the realm of her ticklish digits. Her nails went deep into Helene’s smooth and sheer socks. “Poooootchy-pootchy-pootchy-pootchy in between you toes, Helene, kiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kiliiiiiiiiii,” teased Johanne.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, oh my toes are so ticklish, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, quit tickling me, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed Helene outloud. Helene could so distinctively feel the tip of Johanne’s nails poking her thin socks, exciting her baby-soft skin. Johanne attacked Helene’s round toes, eliciting sensations from their weak bases, provoking painful and laughter-inducing sensations from their fleshy pads. Helene felt that strange envy to laugh, an envy characterized by a certain pleasure that she could feel at the exact time Johanne’s nails pushed gently through the thin layer of nylon covering her sensitive feet, to reach her skin. Johanne’s five-fingered toe attack was very effective in making Helene laugh.

But even worse were her taunts that made Helene, who was almost in her twenties, feel like a little 10 years-old. She was sure that it made her feel more ticklish, and once this idea was implanted in her mind, she was helpless to alleviate its effect.

Her laughter flowed freely through her lips, her eyes smiling with pleasure, her feet only now occasionally jerking about futilely because of the sensations that Johanne was causing in their bottoms.

“Yes, I so enjoyed your tickling me. I really loved it. But I don’t mind tickling a little girl like you. Who wouldn’t like it, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili the toes of Helene, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili the toes,” insisted Johanne.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I really love making you laugh, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, it was so much fun, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” answered mindlessly Helene, her laughter reverberating on the walls of the kitchen.

“You’re right that it’s fun tickling people. Look at the fun I’m having tickling you. Let me show you how it feels to have someone make you laugh by tickling the bottoms of your toes, Helene. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, under the toes Helene. Doesn’t that feel ticklish? Kili, kili, kili, the toes, keeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo under the toes, Helene,” taunted Johanne, who used one sharp nail to excite, at the same time, each and every sensitive toes, from their undertickled bases to their touchy tips.

Helene reacted accordingly to this stimuli.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed generously Helene.

“You’re such a ticklish young girl, Helene. I like that. Kiiiiili, keetchy, keetchy, kili, kili, keetchy-koo, Helene. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Helene,” stated Johanne.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed Helene, her mind overwhelmed by the painful sensations that were ravaging her soles, and especially her tender toes. Helene was laughing effortlessly, just like Johanne wanted her to.

Suddenly, Johanne started to taunt her ticklish daughter, whom she kept tickling all the time she was concentrating on Helene.

“And what about you Anne? Did you enjoy tickling the bottoms of my nyloned feet? I think you did. So, how do you enjoy having yours tickled? Keeeetchy, keetchy-koo, darling, keeeeeeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo on the bottoms of your red toes. So, you want me to relieve you from cleaning duty? Well, I’ll make a deal with you. If you come here with your sensitive friend, and clean the entire house once a month, I’ll stop torturing the two of you. I can’t believe how smooth your socks are. You know, I never told you, but I’d love to get some of these socks for myself. What about it?” asked Johanne as she kept tickling pressure on the soles of Anne and Helene, encouraging them to laugh.

In her mind, Anne had already agreed. But the tickling sensations that her mom was producing by running her nails upon the smooth surface of her thin and sheer red nylon socks were causing her to laugh spasmodically, and she couldn’t say a word. Neither could Helene, whose own light yellow nylon socks were being attacked by Anne’s mom as well. Not that Helene had anything to say.

As she was laughing for being a bad girl, Anne was at the same analyzing the attack her feet were suffering from. She could feel Johanne’s nails penetrate the tight but ticklish-ready spaces in between her toes or simply scratch the base of her digits, always a spot rich in nerve endings that could not resist stimuli. The urge of producing her difficult laughter was irrepressible. And so her laughter was ringing out in the kitchen accompanied by that of Helene.

Johanne was having a good time, as she was caressing the smooth surface of the two young girls’ thin socks. She was enjoying the punishment she was dishing out on their foot bottoms, feeling them squirm slightly, and hearing their laughter ring out in the kitchen. She especially enjoyed tickling Helene, who certainly had a bad influence on her daughter, her laughter reminding her of her own. Meanwhile, her daughter answered her question the only way she could.

“Aaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahah,
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahah, aaah, ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,” answered Anne, her mind totally occupied with laughter.

“So, you still can’t make up your mind, can you? Let me help you some more, then, darling. Tickle, tickle, tickle the bottoms of the toes, keeeeeeeeetchy, keeetchy, keeetchy, under you toes, Anne. Tickle, tickle, tickle darling,” continued Johanne, as she kept contact with her daughter’s sensitive toes, causing in them the necessary sensations to make her daughter laugh.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed a tired Anne regularly.

“I love doing this,” admitted Johanne. “I love punishing the two of you the same way you tortured me. And yes, it was torture. My maternal soles are so helplessly ticklish. But so are yours. Actually, you know what you look like? You look like two little 5 years-old being punished for being bad. Pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poooooo the two little girls, you’ve been such bad little girls you know. Pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poooooo under the little toes,” teased Johanne childingly, as she excited and stimulated Anne’s and Helene’s toes, using her long and sharp nails to torture them punishingly. “You are such bad little girls and you’ve got such cute little ticklish feet,” chided Johanne, as she left the beautiful realm of Anne’s and Helene’s toes to attack the balls of their feet and their arches, even their soft heels, right through their ultra thin, ultra sheer and ultra smooth socks. “And you’re wearing such cute little socks too. Poooooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-pooooooooo, the little socks,” teased Johanne who was enjoying punishing those two girls and their four sensitive soles. She especially enjoyed punishing Helene whom she thought had a bad influence on her daughter.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” produced a helpless Helene, as she writhed on the floor, her feet imprisoned between the legs of Johanne.

“Aaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahah,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah, aaah, ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,” added Anne to Helene’s laughter.

“Now, since it seems you so enjoy making other people work, the two of you will clean up this house for the next month. That’ll be your punishment for tickling my mature soles. Agreed?” asked Johanne with a threatening tone.

As they laughed, both girls nodded. Then Johanne let their feet go, got up her chair, put on her coat and her boots and left the house saying she would be back in a couple of hours, leaving Anne and Helene giggling jovially.

The End​

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back