• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christians with a tickle fetish...

cncreteman

TMF Novice
Thought I would start a thread to see if any others are faced with the same challenges I am facing. Being a christian since early childhood , some sliding here and there but for the most part a God Loving christian, went to a christian college, , been a good person to others, the whole nine yards,,
I have tho been having a hard time with my fetish, And the more I think about it , this has been a kind love/hate relationship,, You see, i have always told myself how"normal" this is for me, as a human male with a liking to tickle females, yes Do the tickling, not to BE tickled,,, anyways, there is a side of me that thinks this might not be in the best interest as far as my life goes, I mean, its there, a part of me that I almost know without a doubt will always be there, I have loved cute ticklish feet since as far back as I can remember, seriously, as far back as I can remember,,I can remember being really small and the little neighbor girls would line up for me to tickle their feet, gigglin and just loving it,, its been that way thru my whole life, The sound of someone(females) laughing just immediately gets my attention, I am forever waiting for summertime,LOL,, yeah you guessed it,, I just love a giggling woman with ticklish feet, This has never been an issue of me hiding it or anything of the kind, believe me everyone since middle school knew I dug cute feet, the girls in HS knew they better have some killer feet to date me,, for real, as silly as that sounds,, even now, Ice is amazed that when we first met, I wanted to check her feet out,, she has often asked me, what if i had ugly feet,, I replied, well, we would have been Great friends,,LOL for real tho, ok, back to my discussion,
Are there any other christians in here that have struggled with this issue, issue of having such a strong fetish and feeling like it might be wrong? or something like that,, its something i ponder all the time, when I go to church and sing praise songs, sometimes I even wonder about it,, oh well, just had some time to kill and wondered if this was happening to more than just me,
Also, dont mind any spelling mistakes, Im not the worlds greatest typist, i can really spell tho:)

*said with my best Father O’Malley Irish brogue*
Not to be worried my son. Just be sure to put in a little someth’n extra when the basket is passed around Sunday, and the good Lord will forgive ya.

I grew up a good Catholic boy, yes a christian and proud of it. I never thought my tickle or foot fetish was a sin or unordained of the church. I never went into a confessional and was sorry for loving womens feet ! God made me who I was ,fetishes and all. My only conflict was not with christianity, but with myself in thinking I was the only one in the world with a fetish. I felt all alone, but never unloved by christ. Of course now I know how many others are out there just like me....I'm suddenly not so lonely anymore.

Christian principles can be interpreted in as many different ways as there are people. I think it's a much better approach to ask whether you're actually doing any harm to anyone (not least of all yourself). So far, I don't think there's any good reason to consider any activity involving only consenting parties as immoral.

I commend you for asking the question, and I hope you continue to investigate it for yourself. If it's a theological discussion, it might be a better thread for the Politics & Religion Forum on this site.

I hear ya (yes I'm Christian and I have somewhat of a problem as well...). I think the main problem comes with lust, since a fetish has to do with such. I don't think there's anything wrong religiously with having a fetish, it just goes along with the idea that God has created everyone different. You're right, it's a part of you (and us) and there's nothing wrong with that at all, it's how you use it.

I actually talked to someone else about this on another forum once, and that's essentially what they told me. Christianity's a relationship with Jesus, and, being a relationship, you just have to work it out between the two of you. Set boundaries. This is something that I need to do as well.

Anyway, hope I've helped you out a bit

God Bless,

Luv2

The only way I could see having a fetish be "wrong" would be if you allowed it to take over your life entirely... which could be unhealthy regardless of your religious beliefs. But I think the others who have already posted have good points. Work this out with Jesus and get some guidelines set out for yourself if you think that'll make you feel better.

In my opinion, though, so long as you're not one of those guys who wind up on the news harassing girls, then I think you're doing just fine. :)

Thought I would start a thread to see if any others are faced with the same challenges I am facing. Being a christian since early childhood , some sliding here and there but for the most part a God Loving christian, went to a christian college, , been a good person to others, the whole nine yards,,
I have tho been having a hard time with my fetish, And the more I think about it , this has been a kind love/hate relationship,, You see, i have always told myself how"normal" this is for me, as a human male with a liking to tickle females, yes Do the tickling, not to BE tickled,,, anyways, there is a side of me that thinks this might not be in the best interest as far as my life goes, I mean, its there, a part of me that I almost know without a doubt will always be there, I have loved cute ticklish feet since as far back as I can remember, seriously, as far back as I can remember,,I can remember being really small and the little neighbor girls would line up for me to tickle their feet, gigglin and just loving it,, its been that way thru my whole life, The sound of someone(females) laughing just immediately gets my attention, I am forever waiting for summertime,LOL,, yeah you guessed it,, I just love a giggling woman with ticklish feet, This has never been an issue of me hiding it or anything of the kind, believe me everyone since middle school knew I dug cute feet, the girls in HS knew they better have some killer feet to date me,, for real, as silly as that sounds,, even now, Ice is amazed that when we first met, I wanted to check her feet out,, she has often asked me, what if i had ugly feet,, I replied, well, we would have been Great friends,,LOL for real tho, ok, back to my discussion,
Are there any other christians in here that have struggled with this issue, issue of having such a strong fetish and feeling like it might be wrong? or something like that,, its something i ponder all the time, when I go to church and sing praise songs, sometimes I even wonder about it,, oh well, just had some time to kill and wondered if this was happening to more than just me,
Also, dont mind any spelling mistakes, Im not the worlds greatest typist, i can really spell tho:)

hello brother. now what i am about to say may be a little contraversial, but hey that's my style.

1 corinthians 7:3-4 the husband should not deprive his wife of sexual intimacy, which is her RIGHT as a married woman, nor should the wife deprive her husband. 4 The wife gives authority over her body to the husbands and the husband gives authority over his body to the wife.

basicly what i get out of that is that sex and sexual feelings are not wrong they just have their place. i use the expression a lot, that for Christians ITS GOING DOWN IN OUR HOUSE. within the context of marriage as long as no other parties or animals are harmed...intentionally aheemm...go for it.

Gen 3:16 And to the woman he said and i shall greatly multiply thy sorrow, and in sorrow though shalt bring forth children, and thy desire shall be unto thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

at no point did he say in sorrow you shall CONCIEVE child. god left orgasm and sexual intimacy in place as a wedding gift to all mankind. one of the things that we do a bad job of as Christians is teaching sexuality in its proper context that it is not something to be hidden away but focuse with one person. i have never been to tchurch and been taught out of the song of solomon but personally for a post pubescent person struggling with abstinance its the only thing that really gets you over the humps.

you have been gifted with a unique sexuality that is for your pleasure and the pleasure of your future wife, cherish it, try to understand it, and make it a perfect wedding present for her. it is not something that has make you feel bad.

I guess the biggest question would be, what do you fear might be wrong about it?

Way I see it....(key words here.....'way I see it)...God put us here with the bodies we have...equipped accordingly...externally and internally. I sincerely doubt God would hold it against ANYONE for finding joys in discovering one's sensitivity and making them laugh/happy for it.

I can hear the question now...."Yes...but what if said discovery generates sexual excitement??"

Guess what? God equipped us to be as such.....te absolvo.....

What you feel is not a problem, what we do to others

based on how we feel is the ball game. And if you respect other people and their boundries, then no harm, no foul and most importantly no fetish! You just enjoy tickling. What's wrong with that?

It's a fact of life that some Christians can be comfortable with fetishism, others not. But, I can toss this in to think about: if you have to choose, it's better to be an open fetishist, in a community where all activities take place between consenting adults, than to be in denial about it and be letting it out through exploitation of your children instead. And believe me, there are plenty of churchgoers who do that. Whatever you do, though, be sure to love your neighbor as yourself, including the neighbor you're tickling.

I hear ya (yes I'm Christian and I have somewhat of a problem as well...). I think the main problem comes with lust, since a fetish has to do with such. I don't think there's anything wrong religiously with having a fetish, it just goes along with the idea that God has created everyone different. You're right, it's a part of you (and us) and there's nothing wrong with that at all, it's how you use it.

I actually talked to someone else about this on another forum once, and that's essentially what they told me. Christianity's a relationship with Jesus, and, being a relationship, you just have to work it out between the two of you. Set boundaries. This is something that I need to do as well.

Anyway, hope I've helped you out a bit

God Bless,

Luv2

I agree with this. Christianity is a relationship with Jesus. However, Jesus has already set boundaries for us. They are for our own good, much like how our parents (hopefully) didn't allow us to play in the street as kids. Do we always stay within those boundaries? No, of course not. None of us are perfect. I struggle with these issues, especially with NEST approaching. The best remedy is to spend time in the Word everyday. I keep a prayer journal, and that helps alot, especially to gauge my relationship with the Lord. If I go a few days without writing, I have to stop and think, why? Something must be out of place if I'm keeping my distance. So yes, as a Christian, I do struggle with the fetish and the lust sometimes. But Luv2 is right, you have to set boundaries for yourself, based on the guidelines we are given in the scriptures. And the nice thing is, even if and when you do screw up, there's someone waiting with open arms, ready to pick you up and help you try again.

I agree with this. Christianity is a relationship with Jesus. However, Jesus has already set boundaries for us. They are for our own good, much like how our parents (hopefully) didn't allow us to play in the street as kids. Do we always stay within those boundaries? No, of course not. None of us are perfect. I struggle with these issues, especially with NEST approaching. The best remedy is to spend time in the Word everyday. I keep a prayer journal, and that helps alot, especially to gauge my relationship with the Lord. If I go a few days without writing, I have to stop and think, why? Something must be out of place if I'm keeping my distance. So yes, as a Christian, I do struggle with the fetish and the lust sometimes. But Luv2 is right, you have to set boundaries for yourself, based on the guidelines we are given in the scriptures. And the nice thing is, even if and when you do screw up, there's someone waiting with open arms, ready to pick you up and help you try again.

Good point. I often consult Romans 7:15-24 when dealing with this issue:

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. …I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing.

Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?"

I think another struggle comes with repentance. Am I really repenting or am I using Jesus' precious gift as a license to sin? I don't want to do the latter, but I think a lot of us do whether we mean to or not. Deep down, I really don't want to be in front of my computer lusting after women being tickle tortured, and, if I could I know I'd go back and stop myself from being too curious on the computer way back when. The Bible says to flee from sexual immorality, as it's one of the most enticing of all addictions, and, had I known that when I first got into this stuff, I probably would've headed its warning, but, I was just too young and hadn't heard that yet... a good chunk of my life has been spent trying to figure out how I'm ever going to set things right again... I know what I do is wrong and does not please the Lord, but all I can ever do is fall on my knees and apologize, just to run right back to sin! It feels like it isn't repentance, but, I know deep down that this isn't what I want for me and it isn't what God wants, but, I'm so deep into it. I know it's possible to rid myself, but, I just haven't gotten there yet... I'm still fighting.

Many are probably going to say that it's ridiculous and I should just do what I want and not let religion bog me down and yata yata yata... Well, I understand myself and I understand that my actions are wrong and sinful and so does God. I understand that it's my sinful nature that draws me back...

But, you're right... I'm not at all proud of what I've become, if I could I'd go back and change MY ACTIONS (not who I am and what I feel, but what I do with it) that led me here, as they are what have gotten me into this mess, I would... But you're right.... God realizes how sorry I am and always has His arms wide open, waiting for me to run back into them seeking and receiving forgiveness...

God Bless,

Luv2

Hi. These are words that I try to live by....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INTENTION YOU HAVE! If you simply love pretty feet & tickling them, then it is simply nothing more than that. How can God have a problem with that? It's fun & innocent. If it is a form of foreplay & excitement for you, then that morally is for you to decide.

Don't over-think it. There are waaaaaaaaay too many important, bigger issues in life to focus your energy on. That being said....tickle, giggle & enjoy!

I think that you would be hard pressed to find a christian that would say that consensual fetishes between two married people is wrong. Sex is meant to be enjoyed and however you enjoy it is up to you. Many christian doctrines say that there should be no sex outside of marrage tickling outside of marrage in a sexual manner would most likely be looked down upon by these same teachings, but the sex and marrage discussion is for another time.

Basically what im saying is if you are married then tickling your wife or vice versa is 100% ok by religion. Another thing to be looked at is if you see a woman and think about tickling her in a sexual way then it could be considered lust and you would be commiting adultury on your wife.

These are just my views. There are as many different ways to be a christian as there are christians so it is really up to you. If you feel strong convictions to stop participating in this fetish then by all means that is up to you. In fact I know a few people who have left the fetish for this reason. In fact the guy that used to have Myriad's job left this sight and created a jesus one. I dont have any answers. Why am I still talking.

Psycho

I think that you would be hard pressed to find a christian that would say that consensual fetishes between two married people is wrong. Sex is meant to be enjoyed and however you enjoy it is up to you. Many christian doctrines say that there should be no sex outside of marrage tickling outside of marrage in a sexual manner would most likely be looked down upon by these same teachings, but the sex and marrage discussion is for another time.

Basically what im saying is if you are married then tickling your wife or vice versa is 100% ok by religion. Another thing to be looked at is if you see a woman and think about tickling her in a sexual way then it could be considered lust and you would be commiting adultury on your wife.

These are just my views. There are as many different ways to be a christian as there are christians so it is really up to you. If you feel strong convictions to stop participating in this fetish then by all means that is up to you. In fact I know a few people who have left the fetish for this reason. In fact the guy that used to have Myriad's job left this sight and created a jesus one. I dont have any answers. Why am I still talking.

Psycho

I don't think it's so much leaving the fetish as it is leaving the content that fuels it. I don't think I could leave my fetish nor do I think I'd ever have good enough reason to... I think God made me this way for a reason... The problem is how I use it and what I do with it, that's where the lust comes in. Just like any God given talent can be used for evil just as easily as it can be used for good.

And when I speak, I'm usually speaking for those of us who don't have the pleasure (if you can call it that) of being married yet. I know that in marriage, sex and kinkiness is all fair game (actually, though, I've heard that some people think Christians are only allowed to have sex for procreation and not for pleasure... I'd like to know where this view originates...). But there's another big question. Whenever I do get married, is the pleasure of sex going to replace what I get from this site or add to it? Because, if it's the latter, then that's a whole new problem, as Psycho just mentioned.

God Bless,

Luv2

My Christian faith is based around not hurting other people, not stealing from other people, and trying to help those less fortunate than myself. Other than that I accept that I am sinner (and if Tickle Fetishism falls into that category so be it).

I don't know about other Christian faiths, but certainly in the Catholic Church it is an essential prerequisite that you consider yourself a sinner before they let you in the door (after all you have to have something to say at Confession).

Im not reading anyone else's responce right now so I can reply clear headded and speak exactly what I feel on this. Some people take religion way too far. With stuff like, dont listen to music, burn your records (or now days CD's), dont watch TV and anyone who listens to music (other than traditional gospel hyms) is going to hell. I mean gimme a break!

Your human, Jesus was human, we're all human. Sexuality and all that comes with it is just a way of life. Its part of human nature. Just because you have a sexual fetish for tickling..or any sexual fetish (as long as its not harming anyone) doesn't make you any less of a christian or good hearted caring individual. I dont mean to speak out of line here with the following statement but...

Alot of churches (of all religions) take advantage of people who really are heavy into their faith..and its sickining. So I dont know if this guilt your feeling came from the church or just personal..but just incase it was church related...think about what im saying..do you think Jesus "requires" you to give him money??? NO!!! Nuff said..I could go off on some true stories I know but thats going off topic..

Bottom line, your a true christian, you are your own person and most of all your human. As long as you continue to be the good christian, dont do any crimes, or hurt any people..I dont think Jesus is going to think any less of you. So be proud of your sexual desires and do what you do..there's nothing wrong with your fetish and you shouldn't feel guilt.

Bless you my friend :)

Actually, we are told to tithe 10% of our income to God. It's brought into the storehouse, our church, to be used for God's mission - spreading the gospel.

The sinning, the repentence, and sinning again - it's bad. Of course it's bad. I know what you mean about feeling like you're just using his precious gift of forgiveness. Repentence does not mean saying you're sorry, it means turning away from the bad way, the sin. However, we are all going to slip and fall sometimes. The problem is when, like you said, you sin, say "I'm sorry," and go right back to the same sin again. By prayer and supplication, you can overcome that, and the sinful desires, and stay involved with the tickling community for friendships. God can bring you together with your future spouse, and together you can have a fruitful marriage with plenty of fun. :)

There's a song I love, and it says: "Find the good way, and walk in it"
God wants us to walk down the good path. We'll still stumble and fall sometimes, but we have to keep pressing forward, not turn around and go back the wrong way.

Alot of churches (of all religions) take advantage of people who really are heavy into their faith..and its sickining. So I dont know if this guilt your feeling came from the church or just personal..but just incase it was church related...think about what im saying..do you think Jesus "requires" you to give him money??? NO!!! Nuff said..I could go off on some true stories I know but thats going off topic..

What it comes down to is,
is it God's conviction or 'The Enemy's' condemnation?

If the feeling is a warm, caring feeling that tells you what you’re doing is
harmful to your spirt, then it's God letting you know this is not right for you
at this time. Let me give you a harmless seeming example. My minister felt a
one point he needed to give up golf (which he loved, maybe a little to
much). Not long after, he fond that problems were coming up in his life that
had his obsession continued he may not have been able to deal with. So God
was making sure he was prepared for them. He has since started playing golf
again now that the troubles are over but with a healthier stance on his
hobbies.

If you however feel guilty or ashamed, then it's 'The Enemy' try to make you
feel condemned because you're not prefect.
God knows we're not prefect and loves us anyway.
God will deal with the things in our life in his own time, when he know it's
right for us.

I hope that helps. :)

I don't think it's so much leaving the fetish as it is leaving the content that fuels it. I don't think I could leave my fetish nor do I think I'd ever have good enough reason to... I think God made me this way for a reason... The problem is how I use it and what I do with it, that's where the lust comes in. Just like any God given talent can be used for evil just as easily as it can be used for good.

And when I speak, I'm usually speaking for those of us who don't have the pleasure (if you can call it that) of being married yet. I know that in marriage, sex and kinkiness is all fair game (actually, though, I've heard that some people think Christians are only allowed to have sex for procreation and not for pleasure... I'd like to know where this view originates...) human misinterpretation, nothing more. But there's another big question. Whenever I do get married, is the pleasure of sex going to replace what I get from this site or add to it? Because, if it's the latter, then that's a whole new problem, as Psycho just mentioned.

God Bless,

Luv2

now that's the big question, i will wait on this one.

the bigger question i would ask is what everyone feels is our incumbent responsibility as tickle fetishists in the courtship process as we are confessed believers. i have an idea but i would really like to hear some of you guys thoughts and oppinions.

the bigger question i would ask is what everyone feels is our incumbent responsibility as tickle fetishists in the courtship process as we are confessed believers. i have an idea but i would really like to hear some of you guys thoughts and oppinions.

I just list it casually as a turn on, in a no big deal fashion.
When I'm dating someone, if that's what your asking. :)

Its not that I generally feel its " wrong" by NO means, I sometimes feel uncomfortable about the Lust aspect I guess, I mean its a huge Lustful feeling I get when comfronted or even thinking about tickling a ticklish lady,, Believe me, Im a tickle lover and will always be, I just wondered how other christians felt about it, the lust aspect and having such a strong passion for something that to be honest is a turnon as well as fun, thats all, Im not hungup or anything like that, I love the tickling, its just a feeling everyonce in awhile that maybe it might be a bit wrong to have such strong feelings about something like this,,,So, wrong,,, NAH,, i just struggle at times with really digging tickling other people besides Ice, And its NOT her, she is Way ok with it,, in fact she likes when i do,, its about me and how i was raised,, thats all

I guess the biggest question would be, what do you fear might be wrong about it?

Awesome

Hi. These are words that I try to live by....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INTENTION YOU HAVE! If you simply love pretty feet & tickling them, then it is simply nothing more than that. How can God have a problem with that? It's fun & innocent. If it is a form of foreplay & excitement for you, then that morally is for you to decide.

Don't over-think it. There are waaaaaaaaay too many important, bigger issues in life to focus your energy on. That being said....tickle, giggle & enjoy!

thanks a ton ,, very enlightening replies,, thank you all:) Glad to see so many with the "faith" its a wonderful thing,

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back