• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE REVENGEFUL TICKLISH MOMS: MOM VS. MOM (Nylons, Mature Tickling) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
In this story, weak and ticklish Guinevere wants revenge on Joanna mature nyloned soles. She captures them and tickles them, but ends up being tortured herself cause she's a foolish, yet gorgeously mature, mom

Comments are always welcomed...

THE REVENGEFUL TICKLISH MOMS: MOM VS. MOM

“Are you Anne’s mother?” asked a gorgeous mature brunette, with beautiful greenish brown eyes, auburn hair to her shoulder, a small turned-up nose, beautiful lips and legs clad in smooth opaque bright orange nylons.

“Well, huh, my daughter name is Anne,” replied hesitantly Joanna, a beautiful mature woman, whose legs were clad in helpless grey pinkish nylons.

“Good,” stated curtly the newcomer as she bent down, grabbed one of Joanna’s weak ankles, lifted it up, and began to unlace her shoe.

“Why...why...why are you removing the laces from my shoe?” inquired Joanna.

“To loosen it of course,” replied Guinevere, who was excited at the thought of removing Joanna’s shoe.

“Why would you want to loosen my shoe?” asked foolishly Joanna, dangling on one foot.

“So that I can take it off,” answered Guinevere, as she slowly slipped the helplessly loose shoe from Johanna’s foot, exposing a foot clad in very sheer light grey pinkish pantyhose, “and expose your nyloned foot-bottoms.”

“But why expose my nyloned foot-bottoms. I don’t understand,” complained Joanna.

“So that I can run my fingertips lightly on the plantar areas of your mature foot, from your heel to your toes, causing deleterious laughter-provoking sensations you’re helpless to resist,” explained Guinevere as she began tickling the mature sole, causing it to tremble and giving Joanna the urge to laugh motherly.

“It took only microseconds for Joanna to begin feeling strange sensations that gave her this irresistible urge, after smiling wildly and closing her eyes in painful delight, to produce her musical laughter, this laughter her own daughter seemed to so enjoy hearing.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, but why would you want to tickle my mature sole, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, my nylons make my feet so ticklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” stated helplessly Joanna.

“Because you gave your devilish daughter and mine as well the idea that they should explore my own mature maternal soles to make me laugh. Now, it’s your turn to laugh Joanna. Kooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, mature Joanna,” teased Guinevere, as she prodded Joanna’s nyloned sole. “Laugh mature Joanna. Laugh for Aunt Guinevere. You’ve such a lovely laughter; I want to hear more of it. Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, kootchy-koo, Joanna of the ticklish mature foot-bottoms. You’re such a ticklish mom.”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I a am a very ticklish mom, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, on the bottoms of my maternal soles, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, your nails are very ticklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, please aunt Guinevere not my fleshy toes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” begged, through her submissive laughter, ticklish Joanna.

Guinevere drank Joanna’s submissive comments as she looked at her fingertips dance on the smooth surface of Joanna’s ticklish nylons and smiled wildly. She explored all of Joanna’s sensitive foot by touching it, lightly and repeatedly, through her grey pinkish hose. That touch of pink gave Joanna’s ticklish foot a perfect tint. “You’ve gorgeous nylons,” whispered Guinevere.

Joanna never heard the comment through her laugh. She was also concentrating too much on keeping her balance on one foot and losing this battle. Finally, she fell on the floor, giving Guinevere ample opportunity to grab both her feet and drag her by the ankles to the living room. Johanna didn’t have time to fight back. She found herself lying on her back on the plush carpet, her feet on Guinevere lap, well secured between Guinevere’s legs.

“Do you have anything to say before you laugh?” asked cruelly Guinevere, as she immediately began stimulating both of Joanna’s ticklish soles with glee, feeling immense pleasure at the smoothness and sheerness and ticklishness of her nylons.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, my maternal nylons are so ticklish ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, please stop punishing the bottoms of my motherly hose, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” asked ticklish Joanna, as she squirmed softly and sweetly on the carpet.

“Awww, you’re such a ticklish mommy. You can’t stand having your mommy soles tickled, can you? “Keeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, touchy Joanna. Say that you love laughing for Aunt Guinevere, touchy Joanna.”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I love laughing for aunt Guinevere, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” replied obediently Joanna, as she submissively should.

“Yes, you do don’t you, lovely Joanna. I adore your fleshy soles Joanna. In fact, I love them. They so deserve to be punished for your suggesting to your daughter and mine to tickle me. I remember my toes being lifted up as I hid in the closet. I felt strange sensations of submissiveness at that time. Then your devious daughter began tickling my sensitive toe pads. They restrained me. They sewed my plaid nylons together and played countless games of tickle-tac-toe on them. I’ve brought them with me. Later, I’ll put them on you and play with you. Laugh now, Joanna. Produce that sweet submissive laughter of yours. It is so sexy. Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo on the fleshy balls of your feet Joanna,” described and ordered Guinevere, a huge smile betraying the immense pleasure she was experiencing at making Johanna laugh.

Joanna felt strange sensations dance and twirl inside her soles, through her grey pinkish pantyhose. These sensations, in turn, caused this irresistible urge to laugh. The constant teasing increased this urge to laugh submissively.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, you too are a ticklish mom, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, with very ticklish foot-bottoms, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” commented Joanna as she laughed quietly.

“Yes, I am a very sensitive mom on the bottoms of my maternal soles,” replied Guinevere, as her fingers ran furiously over Joanna’s ticklish nylons. “And I don’t appreciate having my nylons stimulated like you do. Don’t you enjoy being tickled on those beautiful soles of yours, touchy Joanna?”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh no, no, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, I’m too much of a foot-ticklish mom for that, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” replied Joanna.

“Yes you are. You’re a touchy mom who just loves having her gorgeous soles tortured. Koooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Joanna. Oh, I have a confession to make ticklish Joanna. I adore your mature soles, from the tip of your toes to your smooth heels. I have this urge to kiss your toes, to nibble your toes, to tickle your toes. Oh I know, I’ll tickle the fleshy balls of your delicious feet while I suck and nibble your toes. How’s that?” asked Guinevere, her nails dancing over the balls of Joanna’s feet, teasing the smooth nyloned flesh, while her lips and her tongue attacked Joanna’s lovely toes.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, your tongue is warm and wet, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, do you have to tickle the balls of my feet, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” wondered Joanna. As ticklish sensations ran through the balls of her feet, Joanna felt deliciously fuzzy sensations traverse her toes.

“Mmmmm, these toes, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, mmmmmm, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, Joanna of the ticklish foot-bottoms. I must lick your arches. There you go, mmmmmmmmm. What perfect feet. Susceptible and ticklish. Koooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Johanna. Laugh Joanna laugh. Feel Joanna feel. I’m never going to stop tickling your feet, from your heels, right here, through your arches and to your perfect toes,” stated Guinevere, her nails deep inside Joanna’s plantar flesh.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooh, my arches love your tongue, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oooooooh, they don’t like your nails though, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed and moaned Joanna in a state of delicious and utter helplessness and smoothness, as 30 minutes of this debilitating torture passed.

“The bottoms of your feet are so perfect Joanna, but there’s another spot I want to tickle you on,” said Guinevere, confident that Joanna was exhausted and helpless. “Your armpits look very inviting. There,” she said, as she dug her hands inside Joanna’s underarms.

But nothing happened.

“I’m not ticklish under my arms,” noted Joanna. “But I’m sure you are,” she added, as her hands disappeared inside Guinevere’s armpits who reflexively closed her arms over Joanna’s hands. As Joanna shook her hands quickly several times, Guinevere smiled for a few seconds looking confused and soft. She rolled her eyes, as unbearable sensations made their way from Joanna’s fingertips, to her blouse, to her armpit skin and finally her flesh, giving her the urge to laugh. She couldn’t resist. Her mouth opened wide, her eyes closed tightly, and she expelled sweet laughter.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeek, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, no don’t tickle me armpits, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I think I’m going to die, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed Guinevere, as she tried to roll away from Joanna’s nails to no avail.

“Why don’t you want to have your silky silk-covered armpits tickled silky Guinevere? Keeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy under your arms Guinevere. Don’t you like it when I shake my hands inside your armpits? You were so beautiful when you lost control of your body and were forced to laugh, your eyes rolling, your lips smiling, your mouth expelling laughter. Oh, look what I found. It’s those bandages our daughters use on a regular basis to turn me into a mummy mommy. Now it’s your turn,” stated Joanna, as she abandoned Guinevere’s armpits and began wrapping the flexible yet strong bandages around her.

“Aaah, aaah, what are you doing. Oooooh, you’re tying my arms against my body...and now my legs together. I...I...I can’t move already. This stuff is strong,” described Guinevere who soon abandoned her efforts to free herself, as her body began looking like that of a mummy. A mummy mommy.

“There you go. You’re not going anywhere now, touchy Guinevere. Now, let me bring you to my room.” Surprisingly, Joanna picked up Guinevere helpless body in her arms, and carried it upstairs to throw it on the bed unceremoniously. There, she wrapped Guinevere to the bed.

“You’re stupid you know. My boots are stuck now. You’ll never get access to my tender ticklish soles.”

“Ooh, I’ll get access to your touchy bright orange soles all right. I’ll simply have to deboot you...using this.”

“What’s that?” asked Guinevere. “Why are you applying it on the top of the toe part of my boots? What’s that smoke?”

“It’s the top toe part of your boot being dissolved. Soon, it will fall away, exposing only the top of your tender toes. You’ll only have to wait a few minutes for your toes to get exposed.”

“What are you babbling ab...ooooh, I feel fresh air caress my toes. That can’t be. How can it be?”

“This liquid dissolves rubber. I’ve had several pair of boots and shoes so destroyed as I lay helpless on my bed only to feel the fingertips of Anne and Helene extract ticklish sensations from various parts of my soles. Oh my God, what absolutely gorgeous long toes.”

Clad in their bright orange opaque nylons, the toes of Guinevere rested on the still intact soles of her boots. Joanna instantly fell in love with the long digits. Extending her hands towards one of Guinevere’s big toes, she grabbed it between two fingers...and lifted Guinevere’s toes up, exposing the tender pads of Guinevere’s smooth and opaque bright orange toes.

As her toes went up, Guinevere felt again a strange current of submissiveness ran down her spine, like when Anne had lifted up her toes. She was so helpless and soft. With fright in her eyes, she saw Joanna wiggle five fingernails and apply them under her exposed toes. A smile instantly embellished Guinevere’s face, as she closed her eyes in ticklishness. Her whole mummified body shook before laughter made its way from her lungs to her lips, only to resonate in Joanna’s bedroom.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, the bottoms of my toes are so ticklish, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I still think I’m going to die, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed submissively Guinevere, as she wriggled slightly in her bounds.

“Kiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy-koo on the bottoms of your toes Guinevere. Your bright orange opaque nylons are perfectly smooth. Let me expose all of your toes by lifting both of your big toes up. I think you like having your toes forced to expose themselves, don’t you?”

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, it makes me feel soft, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, stop tickling under my toes, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” pleaded Guinevere uselessly, as Joanna ran her nails on the pads of her long toes, eliciting sensations that were both pleasant and painful and that provoked laughter.

Joanna smiled. “Kooooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo on the bottoms of your toes, ticklish Guinevere. Does it tickle when I run my nails under your toes? I think it does. Come on Guenesmooth, koooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-kooooooooo. Aunt Guinevere is ticklish under the toes. Aunt Guinevere is going to get her toes tickled. In fact, aunt Guinevere is going to get her entire soles tickled once the soles of her boots fall off. There I’ve applied the liquid. As soon as your soles fall off, I’m going to dig my nails deep into your bright orange opaque nylons and tickle you for an entire hour,” threatened Joanna.

Smoke began coming out of Guinevere’s boots as their soles were being detached. “No, no, no, not my soles, not my entire stockinged soles. What is this stuff?”

“Like I said, they use it to destroy my boots and get access to my tenderly ticklish maternal foot-bottoms. I thought you deserved that much for the bad influence your daughter is having on mine.”

“It’s your daughter who’s having a bad influence on mine aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, don’t touch my toes, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, devilish woman, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” complained Guinevere, as Joanna tickled the tips of her toes until the soles of her boots fell off.

“Ooh, finally, your soles are coming off. Do you have anything to say before you laugh, Gueneticklish?”

“What, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, don’t dig your nails into my soles, I’ll laugh like a ticklish little girl. No, no, nooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, my soles are ticklish like those of a little girl, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed sweetly Guinevere, as explosive tickling sensations ran throughout her helpless soles. Guinevere squirmed in her bonds, but soon abandoned herself to the sensations roaming throughout her nylons.

“Keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, helpless Gueneticklish. You’re so ticklish, ticklish Guenesoft. Feel my fingertips extract sensations from your bright orange soles, Guenetouchy. I love your laugh. I love your soles, and I’m especially smitten with your very long toes. Wiggle them, wriggle them. You so deserve this punishment. Do you know how many times I get tickled a day? I spend so much time laughing as my feet are touched through my pantyhose. Each and every pair of pantyhose I own have been tickled many times over. My pure white nylons. My off-black nylons. My pink nylons. My dark grey nylons. My light grey nylons. All tickled. How many pair of ticklish pantyhose do you own, ticklish Guenenylons, laugh me?”

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I own a lot of ticklish pairs of pantyhose, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, lots of colors, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, different sheerness, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” stated Guinevere in delirious laughter.

“Good. I will tickle them all, including your plaid nylons. But for now, let’s kootchy, kootchy-koo your bright orange ones. Koooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo ticklish Guenenylons. Laugh your soles out, Gueneticklish. Oh, these toes, these lovely long toes.”

For the next 45 minutes, Joanna tickle-tortured Guinevere by touching the bottoms of her hose from her heels to her long toes. She found the exact depth at which dig her nails into Guinevere’s bright orange pantyhose to elicit the most ticklish sensations in her mature flesh, and thus to extract the most delicious laughing elixir. When she stopped, Guinevere was exhausted, but had a smile permanently fixed on her face. It took a while before she spoke.

“You know.....It’s our daughters we should tickle, not each other. Their young sensitive bodies deserve to be severely punished. They’re the ones who tickle you, aaaaaaaaaaaah, who tickle you regularly on the bottoms of your feet.”

“Shut up and wiggle your long ticklish toes,” cut in Joanna, who then lied down on Guinevere’s body, making sure to show her her mature nyloned soles.

Her eyes transfixed on Joanna’s soles, Guinevere wiggled her long toes lazily, poking them against the smooth nylons she wore. Then, she kissed Joanna’s soles lightly making her giggle slightly.

“Ha, ha, your tongue, ha, ha, tickles,” noted Joanna, who thrust her own tongue deep inside the long wiggling toes of Guinevere.

Ooooh, aaaaah, your tongue is warm and tickly. Our daughters are very ticklish. Together, we’ll capture them, and tickle them, suggested a squirming Guinevere.”

Joanna smiled at the thought as she played ticklingly with Guinevere’s toes.

The End

As you know I love your stories, but this is one of the best that I've ever seen in my life!!!
Good job man!! Like always:)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back