• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled until you Orgasm

Grace1213

Has anyone been tickled non stop,until you Orgasm ?

I've always loved the idea of being tied & tickled until i Orgasm :veryhappy

In many cases, tickling becomes highly arousing for me. I have had a number of times at gatherings where I had to really focus to keep my body from reacting in such a way.

My Love will tickle me while we are together. While I have not been solely tickled until I orgasm, tickling has been used to heighten the sensations I was under until I reached orgasm.

I love the combination of the laughter and moaning... How it turns to whimpers and giggles under his hands.

I have tickled some one to orgasm, I found it very erotic as I was doing it, I like to see that I'm giving pleasure, when the orgasm was reached it was very intence due to the soft and teasing tickle that I was giving. It takes a bit longer to reach that point but well worth the wait! I've also found that tickling the feet while tickling and playing with a certian area a great combination, gets some great results, I would highly recomend it! :)

Yes, I have.

Warning: Graphic content below.

I was hogtied so that my body weight was pressing my genitals into an exercise mat that had been placed on the floor. Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra then proceeded to tickle me non-stop causing me to wriggle and struggle which led to the orgasm. :D

When I was younger and was baby sat by my aunt she used to tickle me so savagely that I would orgasm. I wasn’t sure what was happening at the time I just thought that I needed to go to the bathroom. I don’t think she knew she was doing that to me either.

Hmmm...

I'm in the same bucket as RavenMoon- I've been tickled/other stuff to get to orgasm, but never just tickled into it. It definitely leads to heightened orgasm and joyful sensuality afterwards.

For those who have gotten there just via tickling- any suggestions on activities or erogenous zones or whatnot? I'd love to hear ideas!

I have been tickled to orgasm many times. It is definately the most erotic thing I have ever felt. I find the most erogenous places (for me) are my feet, the back of my knees and my thighs. I have actually had multiple orgasms from being tickled ... my fiance has found this to be incredibly erotic for him, too :tickle:

Yes i have

Has anyone been tickled non stop,until you Orgasm ?

I've always loved the idea of being tied & tickled until i Orgasm :veryhappy

I have been tickled to orgasm; tickling 2 places on my body at once creates a multi-stimulation thing, and it makes me climax. Like maybe inner thighs and feet at once?

Lea

I let my ex gf tie my hands behind my back and feet together once totally naked. My idea lol. She tickled my sides playfully and noticed it was making me hard. She kept tickling me off and on until I had an orgasm. I was actually hopping around when it happened lol

The Good Foot

I have read that you can drive a woman to orgasm by tickling the right foot. This may sound crazy , but it is said that the nerves in the right leg are more closely connected to the clitoral area than the left leg. A good foot massage to the right foot would do it as well.

In the classic Popeye cartoon, Bluto was tickling Olive Oyl's right foot. Did she look as if she was about to have an orgasm?

If a girl likes being tickled,....

Dory routinely climaxed from being tickled,..... usually tickled underarm when she was standing with her hands tied overhead to the exposed ceiling joists in our house,..... the first time it occurred, she said "catch me," just as she climaxed,.... and I took her into my arms as her orgasm came on,.. and I held her up until I could get her hands untied,...... We did this several times,... Dory liked to be tickled while listening to an Elvis Presley tape,.... how weird is that?

I have read that you can drive a woman to orgasm by tickling the right foot. This may sound crazy , but it is said that the nerves in the right leg are more closely connected to the clitoral area than the left leg. A good foot massage to the right foot would do it as well.

In the classic Popeye cartoon, Bluto was tickling Olive Oyl's right foot. Did she look as if she was about to have an orgasm?

I've heard of this too, I know a reflexoligist who told me that the whole body is connected to the feet. Giving pleasure through the feet is a wonderfull thing isn't it!:xpulcy:

I have been tickled to orgasm; tickling 2 places on my body at once creates a multi-stimulation thing, and it makes me climax. Like maybe inner thighs and feet at once?

Lea

Sounds like you're not 100% sure Lea so why don't we find out together. For your edification of course.

yup, all the time

both as the ler, and the lee.
i highly recomend it, the orgasms are much more intense!
the ticklish sensations delay the inevitable, but when the orgasm finally comes, it is a real gut buster!

steve

I have tickled some one to orgasm, I found it very erotic as I was doing it, I like to see that I'm giving pleasure, when the orgasm was reached it was very intence due to the soft and teasing tickle that I was giving. It takes a bit longer to reach that point but well worth the wait! I've also found that tickling the feet while tickling and playing with a certian area a great combination, gets some great results, I would highly recomend it! :)

wow.. sign me up doctor...
yes, tickling is a sensual thing and can lead to orgasim if done properly.. has happen many times...smiles.. then after you are 12 times more ticklish

I've had mini-orgasms from tickling, but to have the big ones, I need some help if you know what I mean!

Now I've had laughing orgasms during oral; sometimes it tickles like crazy but feels wonderful so I end up laughing all the way to climax! Afterwards, I'm pretty much laid out for awhile as I bask in an awesome afterglow.

Wow........it's been awhile for me!!!

This is one of my all-time favorite things to do.

Once I was free and discovered that I wasn't alone in this love of tickling, I made it my goal to make this happen. And I've never looked back! Man, to think of the years WASTED not tickling my partner until she came. Again and again. I want those years back, dammit! But now that I can, I love love love LOVE it.

But yanno one of the sweetest joys? When your partner has no idea that it's even possible, and you make it happen. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more powerful when they're not ready for it! Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!! But whether they know it's coming or not, as the giver, you definitely need to be prepared for quite a struggle! Sensory overload can give your playmate superhuman strength borne of desperation! Fortunately, most Grizz don't have too much trouble pinning down their victims...
yes, tickling is a sensual thing and can lead to orgasim if done properly.. has happen many times...smiles.. then after you are 12 times more ticklish

Oh yeah! Almost forgot about that! Isn't that yummy?!? And who can resist? Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I've had mini-orgasms from tickling, but to have the big ones, I need some help if you know what I mean!

Now I've had laughing orgasms during oral; sometimes it tickles like crazy but feels wonderful so I end up laughing all the way to climax! Afterwards, I'm pretty much laid out for awhile as I bask in an awesome afterglow.

More intriguing stuff about kissypoo! :) What might happen when I have you bound and barefoot? :ignite:

I had a girlfriend who swore she had orgasmed from my tickling. And I know her orgasms were positively volcanic right after my tickling her!

If only I was near Michigan, or you lived in the UK!:cry1:

You
GO
Girl!!! :woot:

Many times

Grace, I have at least one orgasm prior to intercourse every time my husband ties me up and tickles me. I expect it. This is the joy of being a woman. I can orgasm over and over again whereas the guys are one-and-done.

When I was younger, like before I turned 40 years old, my boyfriend (now my husband) would keep me tied to his bed for many hours, sometimes all night, and tickle-torture me both before and after intercourse. Back then I would soak the sheets like you wouldn't believe. Wet spot? The whole damn bed was a wet spot! My butt actually would be chapped from being tied down while lying in a puddle of my own juices for so long.

I'm currently going through menopause so I'm not producing the moisture I used to. It hasn't dampened (no pun intended) my sex drive or my love of bondage and tickle-torture. I can still come once or twice while getting my feet, boobs and tummy tickled (especially my feet and toes for some reason).

Last edited:
I've never been with a partner who was particularly into tickling, so I haven't experimented with tickling/being tickled to orgasm, but frequently when I masturbate I use one hand to "tickle myself" all over my breasts, belly, thighs and genitals... it isn't anywhere near as good as being tickled by another person, of course, but it still feels great and makes my orgasms intense.

However, my friends are way into tickle-fighting (not erotically... well, at least not overtly, though sometimes I wonder if at least one of them might not be a closet ticklephile like me.) And sometimes they pin me and tickle me all over half to death, and of course I beg them to stop, both because the tickling is deliciously unbearable AND because it feels like they're going to make me come, which would be like, I dont' know, me taking sexual advantage of them in a weird accidental way. One of these days they're going to push me too far and tickle me straight into an explosive orgasm without even meaning to (and, I hope, without noticing that they did so!) I'm trying to avoid this out of courtesy and respect but I can't say I wouldn't enjoy it. :3poke:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back