• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled until you Orgasm

Not yet. But if there is anybody in Holland who want to tickle me until orgasm...please send a message. It's my ultimate dream!!

My underarms and feet are very sensitive and erogenous! Recently my man, Max, had my arms pinned down with him above me, he was relentlessly tickling my armpits which led to me having an orgasm. This happened again with my hands cuffed together and around his neck. With me in his lap, he started tickling my underarms non-stop. I was laughing uncontrollably and it eventually led to moaning and a very intense orgasm. My favorite! Was absolutely incredible.

This sounds so sexy. But do you think underarms are really strictly speaking an erogenous zone for you, or is it the power-play of the situation that is the turn-on?

Not yet. But if there is anybody in Holland who want to tickle me until orgasm...please send a message. It's my ultimate dream!!

A shame we're on opposite sides of the North Sea. So near, and so far away.

But from your name (Kietel...) I am learning the Dutch for "tickle". It sounds as arousing in Dutch as it does in English. (Not the case in some other languages.) Nice.

It has happened to me before both as the ticklee and the tickler! For me, its more intense as the tickler. I personally find the un-expecting orgasms while tickling
a pair of really ticklish feet, Amazingly awesome.

As the tickler, its a differently feel... I've had this girl once, who happen to reach down to tickle my left sole while giving me a blowjob/handjob....... I lost it IMMEDIATELY!

Nearly all my stories in this forum are about this very topic...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back