• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cousin Tickling!

unstoppable Goh

Hey everyone!
Let's just begin from the start.
My cousin is 23 years old. I use to tickle her feet all the time growing up. This story takes place 2 days ago in the middle of the day. I was showing her a bunch of wrestling moves and takedowns to submissions, she was vary curious. At the end of the demo, I had her on her stomache with both feet bent to her back(hogtie position). I took her socks off right away and said "This is what you can do from here." I haven't tickled her feet for more then 2 years, but they were white and nice looking. She is so ticklish that she begged and begged me not to do it. I tickled her feet and sides for more than 5 min. without stopping. I kept saying don't move your feet or your going to get it. I tickled her feet, toes to heel fast and slow, hard and soft. By the end she was out of breath and said, let me get my socks on hehe.

I had fun that day. I havn't tickled someone for so long.

Cya

Well Garsh, goh!

Boy you are one lucky dude! To have a cousin who wants to see wrestling holds and will also let you tickle her, that's nice. You better not let her get married and move too far off! I sure wouldn't! How close a cousin is she?:2poke: Just kidding!:wowzer:

Thanks for sharing your story. If you have more, we are waiting to hear them!

Peace out!

i got a cousin like that too i amways sneak up on her and tickle her ribs and the best part she doesnt mind me doing it she rolls over the floor laughing

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back