• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Hypnotic Tickling Possible????

vrytklshfeet

:wavingguy:feets:Greetings and salutations from a fellow tickle fiend from here on the TMF.I think it is awesome that there is a place like the TMF to view all sorts of great tickling material ,as well as ,some beautiful girls and lovely soles.My girlfriend has been the victim of the many new ideas i get from here,always willing to get tied up in a new position or try a new way of torturing her excrutiatingly ticklish body..and ,up till a few days ago,this was the extent of it.but now,out of nowhere,SHE wants to tie ME up and tickle torture ME!!!Now,i must admit that the idea is intriguing...being tied up and tickled until i cum my brains out!and not being able to stop it..yeah,i think im game(a little scared,mind you,but game nonetheless)but,unfortunately,im NOTall that ticklish (as i barely respond when she playfully attacks me in retaliation after i untie her)and would not elicit the same crazed laughter i do when i tickle her...ie:it would prove to be a disappointment.but,she claims that i could perhaps find someone to actually HYPNOTIZE me?just like they would if i wanted to quit smoking or change a compulsive/impulsive behavior ,and i WOULD ,then,in fact, be THAT ticklish?and my question to all of my fellow tickle enthusiasts out there is..IS THAT POSSIBLE?COULD I REALLY BE PUT INTO SOME KIND OF HYPNOTIC STATE WHERE EVERY BLESSED INCH OF MY BODY WOULD BE EXCRUCIATINGLY,UNBEARABLY TICKLISH?where she could tie me up(while in this "state")and tickle ME into hysterics?tickle ME until i too become the giggling,babbling mess she becomes when i attack her feet?tickle ME until i cum?and, if it is true,where would i look to find just that person?and is it safe?is it possible to turn ticklishness "on" and 'off"by entering into some hypnotic state?Honestly people of the tmf,im not sure.I must admit i would simply LOVE to try it and see but i have no clue where to even begin to look..(i mean, i truly doubt that a cerified,bonafied hypnotherapist would be willing)..so who then do i ask?so, i guess im posing this to all of ya'll and would appreciate ANY and ALL advice and guidance anybody could give.SO,if anyone out there on the tmf has heard of this working,has done this,or might know where to go to accomplish this my girl and i would be very grateful.thank you IN ADVANCE AND IF IT EVER DOES ACTUALLY COME TO FRUITION,ILL BE SURE TO WRITE BACK AND TELL YA'LL HOW IT WENT( P.S.SHE ACTUALLY WANTS TO RECORD IT AND PUT IT UP ON HERE BUT THATS A WHOLE OTHER ISSUE FOR ANOTHER TIME.)THANKS AGAIN AND I REALLY LOOK FOWARD TO YOUR RESPONSES:

In another thread someone posted this lik- http://www.hypno-files.com/modules.php?name=Files . I downloaded the tickling hypnosis files but have not tried them yet. If anyone else has please tell us the results. I've been hypnotized before but never deep enough to induce sensations like that. Be awesome if it really works though. Tickling is more pyschological than anything else afterall.

Here's my advice for what it's worth.

You must retype or edit your above message in a way so that it's not so painful for people to try and read. When you end a sentence, follow it with two spaces, and then capitalize the first letter of the next sentence.

You should also consider breaking it up into separate paragraphs, as I've done here. This gives your writings a much more organized look to them. Those of us reading will be better able to keep our place without becoming derailed.

I think if you follow this advice, you'll find more people are willing to actually read what you write, resulting in a more favorable response quotient.

Good luck!

I Tried Hypno!

I tried it last night and to be honest, i couldn't relax properly so i didn't go under trance.
However, it has worked a little :)
Try it for yourself is all i say.
But RELAX properly.
That was my downfall.

can work

It can work if you want it to/let it.
There is a hypno-domme that just created a whole erotic hypnotic fantasy that involves being tied and tickled. It did work when I used it, and was great. It's scripted towards males being dominated by 2 females.
www.ladynovastarr.com if you want to check it out.

This differs from the one on hypno-files a little bit, in that the one on hypno-files is written to take you into a trance, and plants a suggestion that you will feel tickling when you wake up. (its done by a guy).

The new one from Lady NovaStarr takes you into a trance, and does the tickling while you are under, makes it a lot more effective. (plus she is very attractive, and her voice is very sexy).

I tried the torture one before but all I felt was slight tingling. Lady Novastar looks hot but she charges a heavy fee.

Here's my advice for what it's worth.

You must retype or edit your above message in a way so that it's not so painful for people to try and read. When you end a sentence, follow it with two spaces, and then capitalize the first letter of the next sentence.

You should also consider breaking it up into separate paragraphs, as I've done here. This gives your writings a much more organized look to them. Those of us reading will be better able to keep our place without becoming derailed.

I think if you follow this advice, you'll find more people are willing to actually read what you write, resulting in a more favorable response quotient.

Good luck!

It's actually one space after the end of a sentence, not two.

As for if hypnosis tickling is possible, I am not sure, but I would like to try it since I find it really interesting.

It's actually one space after the end of a sentence, not two.

I use two spaces as a formal convention, actually. And so does Mario Teaches Typing. HTML processing turns anything over one space into one space, though.

I use two spaces as a formal convention, actually. And so does Mario Teaches Typing. HTML processing turns anything over one space into one space, though.

Crazy, I'd ask if you were from America, and if not, then perhaps it's a weird American thing, but this is a thread about hypnosis and tickling so I will skip that.

Yes hypnosis is real! just about anyone can be hypnotized! stock scripts and what not do work but normally its a personal thing. You need to have someone that is willing to put the time into properly tracing you and deepen you. It can take a few times to get fulling tranced!

If you want to chat more about it Chicago just hit me up!

Very possible!!!

I have seen a couple people doing some interesting stuff with it.
Did not try it myself but it is out there and many are using it.
I have done a lot around with NLP which is almost a kind of self hypnosis just usually not used for tickling but for more racional stuff.

There is a lot you can do with your mind!!!

Also, no one knows what each one of us feels when we are tickled. Therefore, the only thing which we can all translate are feellings and emotions. We can all understand fear, we can all understand that kind of feelling before riding a rollercoaste or something else. We can also all understand laughing.
So...its just a question of teaching you to laugh whenever someone touches you lightly in some spots. And one can add that you may feel a jolt or whatever you want.
Really, you can feel anything you can imagine.

Its not something easy to do with everyone. But some can!!! Like it was said, the trick is understanding how you think and how to get to you in a way that you will trust, believe and follow what you are told. It may take time :)

I took a course and qualified as a clinical hypnotherapist, and yes, it can work and does. I've done it myself.

But not everyone is susceptible, and co-operation on the subject's part in achieving a trance plays a role as well. There's a lot of preparatory work with audience volunteers in a stage hypnotist's act that goes unseen by the public.

Hypnosis is not really something one can learn from a book, so invest in classroom study at least as a beginning to learn the psychology involved, and your inductions (look it up); then you can develop further on your own.

Sincerity and trustworthiness is extremely important if one is to be a hypnotist.

Once you've learned to fake these qualities, you've got it made.

Last edited:
Well as a side note. I hypnotized a women into thinking she was being attacked by 100k feathers. It was all fun until she wet her self.... I apologize and she gave me a hug after and said that was the best tickling she had ever been a part of. So it's a cool tool!

As an onstage performer who uses hypnotism, I can confirm it does indeed work. And is hella fun.

Hypnosis tickling and any form of it is just fantasy IMO :/

From what I understand, LeeAllure specializes in combining hypnotism and kink. She's even released a few videos on the subject in the past.

I can also, personally, guarantee that hypnotism and hypnotic suggestion can work. A former submissive of mine could climax on command due to a trigger word that she was given during a hypno session with a known BDSM enthusiast. A few other folks I know use "clicker training", in which the sound of a clasp or handcuffs clicking closed can cause an orgasmic reaction, or have the submissive do a variety of other programmed responses.

As other folks have said, it takes a great deal of the right circumstances to happen in order for hypnotism to have the desired effect, trust being a huge part of it.

I am wondering how well a trigger would work for instint tickle sensations. If I can find someone willing to be videod with the trigger I will post it. Any suggestions for what the trigger should be?

I am wondering how well a trigger would work for instint tickle sensations. If I can find someone willing to be videod with the trigger I will post it. Any suggestions for what the trigger should be?

It should be something, like a word or phrase, that doesn't get used in normal conversation. Since you're interested in doing something tickling related, a word like "quill", or tickling in another language, might be a good way to start.

I've had several conversations with people about using subliminal messaging for inducing ticklishness. From what experiments I've don, I'd have to say that that technique works reasonably well. My wife, who is already mildly ticklish on her feet, became explosively ticklish there after being hit with subliminal suggestions that her feet were insanely ticklish.

What are folks thoughts on youtube inductions? Have you tried them? Or do you wonder about alterror motives?

What are folks thoughts on youtube inductions? Have you tried them? Or do you wonder about alterror motives?

I would say it depends a lot on each individual.

I once did a small test with a cousin. She has not been that ticklish since she was a teen. We discussed hypnosis and as I had a couple examples with me at the time...she wanted to try and listen just to see how they looked.

I left her alone in the room, door closed, all dark and quiet. Came back near the end and she had kind of a sleepy look. She told me it looked like it could work.....so I get behind her, go for her ribs...and she almost went to the floor....bang!

The effects did not stay strong for long I have to say.

But I have been told it depends a lot from each individual.
I think my cousin was actually perfect for it because considering she is not 100% fluent in english, it still did work wonders with her. She was instantly almost as ticklish as when she was a teenager. Quite incredible.

But then again, this was just an example :)

And if you think my cousin is weak minded. Well...we are talking about a nurse currently studying psychiatry...and someone tough enough to work the full Christmas night just to be there when others need and no one else wants to :)

Yea its all about the person. Hypnosis is not about strong or weak minds. its normally about creativity and interconnections between the two sides of the brain! Honestly its a good way to relax. I attached a video that helps for relaxation! see what you think of it!

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=v3Gig16qNwM

Well I have gotten some advise and other info I am going to be recording a hypno tickle video. And suggestion for scenes? I am probably going to do a middle ages stocks type thing? Suggestions welcomed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back