• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Hypnotic Tickling Possible????

It's actually one space after the end of a sentence, not two.

As for if hypnosis tickling is possible, I am not sure, but I would like to try it since I find it really interesting.

Hey there Chicago! I'm actually from there... lol Wow! You are very pretty! Love that signature pic.

Also agree with Drew70 though... in typing class it was always 2 spaces after a period... but alas, I'm old and rules may have changed for newer computer "keyboarding" classes. Idunno. As you can see, I don't follow the rules on that anyway. lol

xo,
Mia

Here's my advice for what it's worth.

You must retype or edit your above message in a way so that it's not so painful for people to try and read. When you end a sentence, follow it with two spaces, and then capitalize the first letter of the next sentence.

You should also consider breaking it up into separate paragraphs, as I've done here. This gives your writings a much more organized look to them. Those of us reading will be better able to keep our place without becoming derailed.

I think if you follow this advice, you'll find more people are willing to actually read what you write, resulting in a more favorable response quotient.

Good luck!

Drew70,
I totally agree with your constructive criticism. I'm an extremely sssllooowww reader and I got discouraged and did not finish reading the original post because it was overwhelming and not friendly to my eyes. lol

The content from what I read was very interesting though. :)

First of all, this technique does work if you are receptive to it. To what degree? Everyone is different. You'll just need to try it at least.

From my own experience, it worked temporarily. I loved it! LeeAllure used hypnosis on me last year at NEST. During a workshop, I volunteered and asked her to suggest that my feet become even more ticklish. Long story short, I was ticklish the rest of the day and night. My feet were so sensitive that I did not even want my own flip flops to touch my feet! Needless to say, I was walking funny the rest of the day! lol I "re-charged" my feet's ticklish level on my own the next day, but just not to that extreme level. Ugh!!

I hope you give it a shot. :)

great!

First of all, this technique does work if you are receptive to it. To what degree? Everyone is different. You'll just need to try it at least.

From my own experience, it worked temporarily. I loved it! LeeAllure used hypnosis on me last year at NEST. During a workshop, I volunteered and asked her to suggest that my feet become even more ticklish. Long story short, I was ticklish the rest of the day and night. My feet were so sensitive that I did not even want my own flip flops to touch my feet! Needless to say, I was walking funny the rest of the day! lol I "re-charged" my feet's ticklish level on my own the next day, but just not to that extreme level. Ugh!!

I hope you give it a shot. :)

How did your "recharge" The tickleness?

Thanks for sharing. I always love to hear how hypnosis effects folks!

I think she went to some control room and pulled some levers....not joking with you :D :D :D
She will tell you more about it ;)

Ohh do tell!

What I can tell is that I was there when she was hypnotized. And if I remember well, her control method involved her imagining her own control room on her brain, where she could change her ticklishness settings.
I am not so sure how easy it is for her to get there without help, but maybe she can :) Technically you only need to relax, be creative and willing. You can influence your body a lot given the right circunstances.

Mistress Mia will have to tell you more about it :) Also she should be the one doing it.
I am also curious to understand if she can go to her "control room" easily :)
And why did she thought it was too much to be super ticklish on her feet ;)

It can work if you want it to/let it.
There is a hypno-domme that just created a whole erotic hypnotic fantasy that involves being tied and tickled. It did work when I used it, and was great. It's scripted towards males being dominated by 2 females.
www.ladynovastarr.com if you want to check it out.

This differs from the one on hypno-files a little bit, in that the one on hypno-files is written to take you into a trance, and plants a suggestion that you will feel tickling when you wake up. (its done by a guy).

The new one from Lady NovaStarr takes you into a trance, and does the tickling while you are under, makes it a lot more effective. (plus she is very attractive, and her voice is very sexy).

this link work for anyone else?

I took myself through the same mental steps that Lee took me through... only this time I set my ticklish intensity a bit lower...lol Lesson learned!

I think she went to some control room and pulled some levers....not joking with you :D :D :D
She will tell you more about it ;)

Hey nnezinho... you stay out of my head!... LMAO

Self hypnosis is very impressive! I can do that very well at all. Have you hypnotized other folks?

I have had 48 views of my hypnosis and not a single comment. Humm the stat's say folks finished them. Wonder what they think? Anyone?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back