• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not realy real life

jhess05

I found this at an efed where I'm a member. It's not really real life, but I thought it was a pretty hot Rolrplaying. Here it is, maybe you like it.

The Night after Mania
The scene opens in the home of Matthue Derek Daniel Cooper, he had still been living in his castle his father had gave him before he passed away. He was laying on his sofa, pretty much passed out, he had been watching Wrestlemania from home because he didn't have a match, as he sleeps, the sound of the door getting knocked loudly can be heard, which instantly wakes Matt up, he gets up from the sofa, slowly walking toward the door. He opens the dozens of locks all over the door before pulling the door open, he smiles.

"The True Innovator of Violence"
Matthue Derek Daniel Cooper
"Hey, what you doing here?"
*After Amanda hasn't seen MDDC for such a long time she thinks it could be fun to visit him. The last times they met it has always given so much trouble and it was so much fun. Now she shuts down her Harley and knocks the door.*

~Amanda~
Oh ..hi Matt, I thought it's really time that we meet and talk a bit. Think we really should clear some probs.

*She looks at him and smiles a bit tauntingly. She knows that the idea to come here was prolly pretty stupid and that MDDC will prolly try to get some revenge, but she isn't scared of him.*
Matt had very evil intentions the second he saw Amanda, he opened the door more wide, Amanda walks into the castle, she looks around as Matt closes the door behind her, locking it all up...He then picks up a baseball bat in his umbrella holder, he swings the baseball bat, smacking her in the back of the head with it, causing her to fall to the ground, knocked out. Once she wakes up, she is in Matt's torture dungeon, she is chained to a table, Matt was sitting, watching her sleep.

"Oh, hello Amanda...I hope you enjoyed your sleep...Because we are going to have lots of fun..."

Matt chuckles evilly...
*Amanda wakes up. Her head hurts a bit and she wines a bit. Then she wants to move, but she can't. She opens her eyes and realizes that she is chained to a table in a torture dungeon. She struggles, but it doesn't help her, then she cries for help.*

~Amanda~
Heeeeelp ...lemme outa here ..

*Then she looks around and sees all the awfull torture instruments hanging at the wall. She shivers and then she sees Matt there. She really is scared now and almost panics, but she's full of hope that he will let her go without hurting her.*

~Amanda~
Plaease ..Matt ..lemme go ..I wanted to talk to you ..Why did you do taht?
Matt smirked evilly once again, he had no intentions of letting her go, he was feeling a little...Kinky...So, he decided to approach Amanda, he had a pair of sharp scissors in his hand, he began cutting up her shirt until its cut in half, he then opens the shirt to each side, he notices she isnt wearing a bra...

"Oh no bra? Thats naughty, Amanda...I think you need a punishment."

Matt then pulls off her bottoms slowly, revealing she has no underwear on either.

"Wow...No underwear either, kinda slutty Amanda..."

Matt then pulls off her shoes and socks...He walks over to a table full of sexual torture toys...He then picks up a paddle, he walks back over to Amanda, grabbing her by the ankles and pulling her legs up, he then uses the paddle on her ass, causing a red mark to appear...
*As Amanda sees MDDC cutting off her clothes she panics. She really is scared that he will cut her and hurt her.*

~Amanda~
Pleeease ..don't do it ..noooo

*She almost cries now. Then he removes her shoes and socks and it becomes even worse. She really hopes that he will leave her small feet alone and not torture them, she couldn't stand that.*

~Amanda~
No Matt ..don't ..

*But he stops her by spanking her now. She cries out in pain.*

~Amanda~
Ouuuuuch ...Aaaaah ...noooo

*A tear runs down her cheek and she is so scared. Her ass hurts like hell and also the bonds at her ankles and wrists from all that struggling. But she is really willing to bear everything and not to give up.
Matt then turns around, walking away from Amanda once again, he places the paddle back down on the table, he looks around to see what other items he can use...He finds a feather, he knew exactly what he could do with this, he walks back over to Amanda, once again grabbing her ankles with one hand, he begins brushing the feather against her feet, causing her to laugh...

"Heh, keep laughing...I am going to do this for hours..."

Matt continues tickling her feet with the feather, watching her laugh as he does.
*Amanda first giggles as she feels the feather at her feet. At first the sensation feels good, but then it becomes unbearable. She bursts out laughing.*

~Amanda~
Aaah ..hehehe ...noooo ...Please Matt, not that ...

*But as he doesn't stop and says he will do it for hours she almost panics. At first it was fun and she has to admit that it was even a turn on, but now it becomes pure torture. She laughs herself half to death and it becomes difficult to breath. Her face becomes red and she has tears in her eyes. Amanda curls her toes and tries to shove one foot before the other, but that doesn't help her much.*

~Amanda~
Matt ..noooo ..stop it. I kill you when I get outa here ....Please

*But as he shows no mercy she tries it with begging.*

~Amanda~
Why do you do that to me? ...Please ..you kill me ..I can't stand it
Matt stops tickling her feet, placing the feather down next to her, he could tell she wanted him to stop, so he began to become a little generous...Obviously there was a catch though.

"Well...I suppose I could stop for now...I have to admit Amanda, I don't really hate you that much anymore, infact, I like you...I may even have sexual intentions toward you...In other words, I want you to be my own little sex slave..."

Matt grins evilly, hoping she would agree to becoming his slave.
*At first Amanda is eased that he stopped torturing her. But a part of her also liked that. But now she looks in shock at him.*

~Amanda~
You want what? ..I shall become your sex slave? ..That can't be possible. You kidnap me, then you torture me and now you really think I would agree in your sick plans. No way Matt, forget it. I would prefer to die than letting you touching me

*She knows that this isn't the complete truth, but she's too proud to admit that the whole situation in his dungeon as a slave who gets punished and tortured turns her on. Now she tries to pull her feet away from Matt.*
"Well then, if thats the way you're going to be...Then fine, I will just continue to play with you..."

Matt's grin gets even wider, he walks back over to his table, opening a drawer to reveal a huge *ahem* vibrator...He picks it up, he hooks it up to a socket as it is a plug one...

"There is only one reason I have one to plug in...Because if I had one that needs batteries, it would run out...This is going to last long.."

Matt hits the switch, turning it on, he then approaches Amanda once again, forcing her legs to spread, he then slides the vibrator inside her and turns it on so it begins to do its work...
*Amanda looks at him in shock. She struggles to get free, but she can't.*

~Amanda~
No Matt ..don't ...If you do this I will kill you

*But she has no chance and has to bear it. But as he switches it on she begins to moan although she doesn't want to. She feels so helpless.*

~Amanda~
Mmmmmh ..Aaaaah ..Oh God

*The whole thing is a huge turn on for her, but she's tough. She isn't willing to give up, although it's hard to resist. The sensation between her legs is too intense. She squirms and moans.*

~Amanda~
Sop it ...please Matt ..no

*She clenches her fists and tries to fight the sensation. First the tickling and now this ..it slowly becomes too much for her, but she still has some power left.*

~Amanda~
Go to Hell Matt ..I will tell Danni if you don't lemme go
Matt pushes the vibrator in deeper, he watches Amanda moan and try to act like she isnt enjoying it, he then hears she says "I will tell Danni" which makes him shake his head left-to-right, he knows she wouldnt be stupid enough to make that type of mistake...

"Well, Amanda, if you plan on telling Danni, I will just have to keep you locked in here forever, wont I?"

Matt pushes the vibrator in as deep as it can go, he picks up the feather with his other hand, tickling her feet with it once again..
*Amanda panics. She really is scared as he tells her that he will keep her here forever.*

~Amanda~
Please no ..someone will miss me ...

*But then as he tickles her small sensitive feet again and pushes the vibrator harder insides her it's too much for her. She can't stand the torture any longer. She laughs herself half to death.*

~Amanda~
Aaah ..hehehehe ..no more please

*Ths continues really for a long time and although it is pure torture she feels that she comes close to orgasm.*

~Amanda~
Oh God ...yeah ....Aaaah ..I give up. I won't tell Danni ..I promise

*Then he stops for a moment and she catches her breath. She's so fucken aroused and looks at him innocently.*

~Amanda~
*smirks* Why do you stop? ...You don't wanna see your new sex slave laugh and moan?

*She moans again as the vibrator is still insides her. She wiggles her toes to tease him. She realizes that he really likes her feet and she knows that it will turn him on. Although she's the one who is tied up she gets a bit control.*

~Amanda~
C'mon Matt ...punish me more ..I deserve it, I was a bad girl. ..And then you can ...

*She knows exactly that he would love to do it and that he also will love to bang her afterwards.*

~Amanda~
*wiggles her toes again, knowing that her feet are really cute* You like 'em? ..I know you do ..C'mon feel free ..I'm all yours *Laughs a bit* And I can't do anything against it even if I wanted, tickle them, caress them and then ...

*She knows that he wants to hear more and she is willing to let him do then, but she doesn't tell him, so that it's not too easy for him*
Matt smirked once again, he was pleased to hear her give in, he puts the feather back down next to Amanda, he then begins sliding the vibrator in and out a little fast. He turned the vibrator to max vibration to increase the pleasure, he slides it in as deep as possible once again, her moaning was really turning him on, he moves his hand to her breast, moving his hand round in circles, he also rubs her nipple with his index finger, he noticed her nipples are rock hard, which brought a smile to his face...He was enjoying every second of this...After a while, she has an orgasm...But Matt is far from finished with her, he removes the vibrator, unplugging it and placing it back in the drawer. He then takes off the chains from Amandas ankles and wrists, he trusted her enough to let her go...
*After Amanda orgasms and he lets her go she thinks for a minute of running away, but she doesn't do it. She huddles up and tries to catch her breath. Then she looks at Matt. First she tries to look angry.*

~Amanda~
You motherfucker ..now I go to the police

*But as she sees his shocked face she laughs cheery.*

~Amanda~
Nah ..I won't ..Come here Matt

*As he approches her she kisses him gently almost lovingly. Then she shoves him back and opens his pants. She smiles at him and then she frees his cock. Now her foot moves between his legs and she caresses his hard cock with her toes. She knows that he loves it. Then she places his cock between both of her feet so that he can feel her soft skin and gently rubs it.*

~Amanda~
You like that Baby? ...Yeah you do ..almost as much as I loved you tickling my feet

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back