The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PINKY (2) Pinky's Nightmare

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
PINKY’S NIGHTMARE
Part 2 of Pinky & The Brain
By Max Speer

Pinky sat on her bed and wrapped her arms around her knees, shivering. She was still wearing the cute, girly white shirt and little plaid skirt. Her hair, however, was loose from the clips and the clips dangled off the ends of her strands. Strands of hair also hung down the front of her face and a few were stuck to her lips. She had an itch under her arm and reached her hand to scratch. She shuddered as her fingers touched the extremely smooth surface of her armpit and she cursed outloud.

"@#%$ this @#%$! I was proud of the hair I grew under there. Look at what those @#%$ did to me."

Suddenly the door opened and Pinky moved backward on her bed and wedged her body in the corner against the cool wall.

It was Meg. The woman towered over the shivering girl ominously, then smiled a big grin. Pinky wasn’t sure how to take it. She was confused.

"Did…did I do alright?" Pinky asked sheepishly.

"You did just fine, Girlfriend," Meg said holding a bag.

"What’s that?" Pinky knew what it was.

"That’s what you have to wear tomorrow for your next session."

"Why do I have to do this?" Pinky said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my my," said Meg. "Crocodile tears?"

Pinky wasn’t sure what that meant but she had an idea that it meant that she was faking it. She was. But she was also scared to death at what they would do to her next.

"You have to be cured, my child. You are a wild girl who has no respect for your elders. You need to know what it’s like to be a real teenaged girl. A girl who goes to school and has decent friends, and doesn’t smoke or take drugs."

"I’d suck Dr. Wood for a cigarette right now," Pinky said under her breath.

Meg threw the bag and hit Pinky square in the chest.

"You will learn, young lady. Now put these on tomorrow morning or you will wish you were never born. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, who?"

"Yes, Ma’am."

Meg stormed out, talking to herself and Pinky stared at the bag. She looked away then plopped herself down and closed her eyes.

Pinky had a dream.

She dreamed that she was back out on the street, stumbling down a dark alley, looking for her old friends. There was a burning trashcan up ahead and there were figures, warming their hands.

"Eddie?" Pinky called out and waved her arms wildly.

The figures turned to look at her. They were dressed in the manner she was familiar with; clothing that homeless people might wear. However, when Pinky focused her eyes she saw that her friends were not her friends at all but Dr. Wood and his co-horts. They smiled as they turned to her.

It was then that Pinky realized that she was totally nude. She threw her hands over her breasts and crotch, and started to turn and run. But she was grabbed by many dirty hands and pulled to the ground. Pinky screamed continuously as they pinned her to the cold asphault and grabbed her wrists. They pulled her arms tightly over her head and grabbed her ankles with a vice-like grip.

"Please let me go!" the helpless girl screamed. But they didn’t let her go. Instead they laughed and drooled and began to wriggle their fingers above her vulnerable bare skin.

"Don’t tickle me, please!" the helpless Pinky begged.

The fingers lowered ignoring her pleas, and she felt the immediate, metal-like nerve sensation of intense tickles. Their fingers scratched the tender soles of her bare feet and she squealed, clawing her toes downward and trying to fend off the tickle attack. Other fingers touched very ticklish spots on her lower ribs and grabbed her savagely with a lobster claw-like grip. Still others skidded over the smooth ticklish skin of her naked underarms fluttering their fingers like butterfly wings, then galloping like horses. The hands wandered up to her neck and under her to get to her back.

Pinky was in a state of terror/panic and she screamed continuously. The level of her ticklishness was beyond imagination. She had thoughts in her dreaming of being held down by boys back in school who would catch her lying on the grass and hold her while they tickled. She would curse at them but they would laugh as they tickled and tickled the sensitive and helpless girl. In her dream state, she felt as if she would die if they continued to tickle another second.

But Pinky didn’t die. She simply felt more and more sensation as she screamed to the effects of the dirty, grubby fingers tickling her delicate armpits. She squealed and begged to try and reason with the foot ticklers. They were in their own state of bliss as they smiled a constant, evil smile.

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle…" they chanted as if they were some sort of demented monks chanting a mantra of torture. Fingers wriggled like worms in constant movement, on the ticklish, naked skin of Pinky.

She couldn’t pull her arms down. Strong hands held them. Her feet were locked in place.

One of the derelicts looked up and, with his face way too close to Pinky’s, said, "I love to tickle a pretty girl’s bare feet," then he drooled on her. Pinky was laughing and screaming too much to even get grossed out by the disgusting and maniacal tickler. He reached down and scratched her naked sole so intensely that Pinky felt as if she had no more skin but bare nerve-endings, exposed to the tickling torture.

Then Dr. Wood stood up and came down to straddle Pinky.

"So," he said. "Some little bird told me that you wanted to suck me for a cigarette. Get your cigarette ready boys because it’s suckin’ time for Pinky!"

The tickling had stopped and Pinky was aware of her situation. Her heart was pounding in her throat and she was in a total state of panic as she saw Dr. Wood’s dirty hands reach down to unzip his pants.

Then the chanting began again.

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle," she heard and she knew that the tickling would start again.

It did. She felt fingers sliding down the length of her inner arms and stop to gallop on her extremely ticklish armpits. Pinky screamed and laughed, all the time looking at Dr. Wood’s zipper, which was slowly descending.

"Leave my arms alone, you Freaks!" Pinky said through her hysterical laughter.

"Feet feet feet. Time to tickle your feet!" came a chant from behind Wood’s back. She couldn’t see them but she soon felt them; sharp fingernails sliding up and down her wrinkled soles. They clawed at the stems of her toes and raked down to her heel. Pinky squealed and squealed. Her laughter was rising in pitch and she was on the edge of sanity.

"Ready?" Dr. Wood said with a smile. Pinky shook her head continuously, staring at the zipper.

Suddenly, the zipper came down and as Dr. Wood spread the opening, Pinky saw the face of Meg in there. For a second she stared, dumbfounded. Then suddenly the face of Meg came forward with a loud dog bark.

Pinky screamed and woke up.

"Holy @#%$!" she said, sitting up. She was bathed in sweat and her heart was pounding. She lifted her arms up to pull her hair up away from her neck and fanned her hand back there.

Then she looked over at her alarm clock. It was 3:00 in the morning.

"I’m gonna get that for real in just a few hours," Pinky said quietly. "I gotta get out of this place. NOW!"

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back