• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

women with big ticklish feet

tickleman916

TMF Poster
Hello I love to tickle feet of all sizes but big feet are the best size 9 and up if your a lady with big feet I would like to know how ticklish your feet are from 1 to 10 and what. Tickle tools do you like the most thanks to all of the women of tmf you all are a dream come true

Big Feet

Hello I love to tickle feet of all sizes but big feet are the best size 9 and up if your a lady with big feet I would like to know how ticklish your feet are from 1 to 10 and what. Tickle tools do you like the most thanks to all of the women of tmf you all are a dream come true

I'm also a big fan of women with big feet, I've had girlfriends in the past with big feet. ( from size 9 to 10 1/2 ) I would also love to know if there any of the beautiful women of TMF have big feet? :devil2:

Thanks for listening

I'm also a big fan of women with big feet, I've had girlfriends in the past with big feet. ( from size 9 to 10 1/2 ) I would also love to know if there any of the beautiful women of TMF have big feet? :devil2:

Thanks for listening
I to have had girlfriends with very big feet a few had size 12's and very ticklish

I never put a real emphasis on foot-size...I'm more about width...women with nice feet that have width to them (regardless of how big or small) is what grabs my attention. Soft and shapely...that's where it's at for me...

...now...I'd had the pleasure many moons ago of having some wonderful tickling experiences with a woman my father dated for almost 2 years. She had size 11 feet with nice width and thickness to them....very shapely, very soft...and pleasantly ticklish.....these feet were niiiice!! :bubble:

size 9 1/2 to 10 wide

I have to admit I am a woman with big feet. Makes it damn hard to find the cuter shoes. These feet though are incredibly ticklish and highly sensitive. I would rate my in the 8-10 area of ticklish. You have to be brave to try it though I'm a fighter when it comes to staying still.

Big feet, small feet...I don't care. As long as they're ticklish (and not nasty) I'll love them.

One thing about bigger feet though...more surface area to tickle

I have to admit I am a woman with big feet. Makes it damn hard to find the cuter shoes. These feet though are incredibly ticklish and highly sensitive. I would rate my in the 8-10 area of ticklish. You have to be brave to try it though I'm a fighter when it comes to staying still.
I have the heart of a lion lol and there are many ways to keep you still thanks for your comments I will dream of tickling those nice big feet of yours tonight

One tickling session I had was with a secretary, about 13 years ago, at a steel company I use to work for. She had beautiful size 10's, they were wide arched, plump toes, soft and very ticklish. I too would take any feet available, but big sized I love very much!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back