• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AHHH!! She's NOT Ticklish!!!!

Dirkman

TMF Regular
One of the WORST parts about this damn fetish is meeting a girl, having her be AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, HOT HOT HOT... and then finding out she is not ticklish at all on her feet. This is the third time this has happened in the last year.

This girl is so hot and cool I could almost let it go... but in the end I know I'll be fooling myself and I couldn't date her in the long run because its something I need. I've started to cool things off with her already and my buddies are like "dude you are crazy" because they don't know.

BTW I still stand by prior statements that girls in SoCal are less likely to have ticklish feet then girls from New England. In about 10 years in New England I found that 90% of the girls I'd come across had extrememly ticklish feet... if only I could stand that horrible depressing weather!!

Dude! Thats why you find out that kind of stuff BEFORE you start dating a girl! :(

is she ticklish everywhere else ? if so quit your complaining that shes not ticklish on her feet one spot big deal .

I understand we want what we want and your right not to settle as a fellow foot lover who has been down that road of settling way before I say hang in there bro you will find the right one this reminds me of a lady I dated the first time I went to her house for dinner we started playing around and I tried to tickle her feet she did not laugh at all and said she was not ticklish their everywhere but their later on down the line we became a couple while tickling her one day I tried her feet again and wow she started laughing so hard and beging me to stop I said you told me your feet are not ticklish she said that is because we had just met and it took everything she had not to laugh the first time I tickled her feet telling me if she would have started laughing she would have done anything I wanted for it to stop and it was to soon for that so maybe you should. t ry again she might just be holding back good luck bro.

Yes, that is very disappointing. :(

I do believe that the weather is related to your findings. In a cold climate, women's feet are encased in warm socks and shoes or boots almost all year, and thus very sensitive when bare. In Southern California, women often wear sandals all year long, and their feet are toughened by the constant exposure. (This can be corrected with frequent pedicures, of course.)

Preaching to the choir Dirk! although i still disagree about the ticklish feet of new england girls. ive found thats its more like 9% have really ticklish feet, not 90%. :sowrong:

Something I have done in the past that works or at time pacifies me is I will tickle her feet and another place at the same time. In several occasions all of a sudden their feet have become ticklish.
Also, I wouldn't give up yet. Try to set her up with a few pedicures, maybe give a few to her yourself. I once had a woman who's feet were not ticklish at all, until I applied a heavy layer of lotion and used my fingernails and a rolltip to work it in. Also another who was not ticklish...or so I thought. After several unsuccessful weeks of trying to tickle her feet I finally got her. I was giving her a bath and got the loofa full of suds, as I started to scrub her feet (knowing at that time she was not ticklish) she started to laugh and struggle.

So all is not lost!

Give a bit longer.

Rob

Hmm ...

As for the whole "foot ticklishness by climate" thing, I live in Florida where it's also a warm sandal-wearing climate. And let me tell ya, I've found LOTS of ticklish tootsies ... some of which belong to dancers who wear flip-flops all the time. One particular ultra-ticklish lady (whose upper body is savagely ticklish) even told me that her feet were by far her most ticklish spot. Haven't got the chance to get her shoes off yet, though. I'll keep ya posted. ;)

~FTKL

dont feel bad, it happens to me alot as well, hard to find realy ticklish feet.:bat:

I hear ya dirk!! i always found it funny that i hav found a girl really attractive for ages and the minute i find out she isn't ticklish the attraction ends almost instantly! also iv had times when i dont really find a girl attractive, i find out she is EXTREMELY ticklish, and all of a sudden she is really hot....

wat a wonderful fetish we have :3poke:

dont feel bad, it happens to me alot as well, hard to find realy ticklish feet.:bat:

Damn! Am I stealing all the women with hyperticklish feet? I find them all the time, no problem. It rocks!

This is the third time this has happened in the last year.
Three times spread out over a year?? I'd say your sample size is way too small to make any sweeping generalizations.

I know it's easier said than done, but...tickle more women! ;)

Damn! Am I stealing all the women with hyperticklish feet? I find them all the time, no problem. It rocks!

The way everyones talking about the number of women out there with ticklish feet, I should be living in heaven, but frankly at work I don't see many halos.

I've met more ladies with ticklish upperbodies than ticklish feet, but that's just me. If you want to find ladies with more sensitive feet, search harder and faster.

i gotta know .... are all of you really gonna judge a girl on weither or not you wana date her based on something so superficial as weither or not her feet are ticklish ? if shes ticklish everywhere else and not on her feet but u get along with her and u have everything in common are u really just gonna throw her away because of something like not having ticklish feet ?

One question you might want to ask:

Is she enjoying it when you tickle her? There have been times I've tickled ladies and they didn't laugh at all, but they still enjoyed it. And that was better than getting them to laugh, I think. And of course, they had far better qualities than whether or not they were ticklish. If it weren't for those, I probably wouldn't have been interested in tickling them (or do anything else with them) in the first place.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back