• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Commercial for Young and the Restless

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Again, I don't have this one....but maybe someone remembers. It was on in the late 80's or 90's...and it was for the soap opera The Young and the Restless. I only saw it once, and this was another one I remember staying home and trying to catch it again but to no avail!!

Intercut with scenes from the soap opera was a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BRUNETTE, dressed in a wedding dress with her "new husband" going into their honeymoon suite. At the end of the commercial, she's obviously trying to watch The Young and the Restless, while he's tickling her sides and she's giggling and squirming. There was no actual sound (music was playing), but it was a tight close up on the two of them and it was good enough to keep me home looking for it again!!!!!

Obelisk, are you still putting together the ultimate mainstream list? Anything I can do to help (other than continuing to post stuff like this?)

Attachments

• feet 3.jpg
    feet 3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,444
  • feet4.jpg
    feet4.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 964
  • feet.jpg
    feet.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 687
  • feet1.jpg
    feet1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,069
  • feet5.jpg
    feet5.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 417
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back