• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and pee pee

Brandy-uk

Here is a serious question...

When I get tickled.. I can take so much.. then suddenly if it goes on for too long.. I need to pee!!!!

Does anyone else get this... and more importantly if a tickled person pees themselves.. how does that make the tickler feel.. is it wrong or is it acceptable??

Kisses
Brandy
xxxx:wub:

Not everyone's cup of... tea. But...

...there is definitely a number of people who find this acceptable. Not me, personally. Many people find it unsettling and wouldn't even think of adding this dimension to their play, but there are some out there, to be sure.

Perhaps this thread might be of some enlightenment...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=65400

Ever since I was a kid, up until the last time i was tickled about 6 months ago.....I pee.

Its most definitely not a good thing, because if it ever happened in a house other than mine I'd be rather screwed. Plus it only takes a few seconds, maybe an incredibly weak bladder? Possibly too much info?

I pee like... Every five minutes.. But for some reason not in the case of being tickled. But, you set me up with a really good movie? I shall be up and down for the next 2 hours of the fucking thing. :cool:

For some reason my bladder shuts down when I'm sexually aroused. After intercourse, mind you, I have to go like a racehorse. Oddly enough, when I'm "in the mood" I never have the urge to urinate.

I used to try to make myself pee before being tied up. I was afraid all the tickling would make me involuntarily spring a leak. But it never happened, exactly as it never happened all the times I had "normal" sex before I met Mister Right at age 19 (the man who would satsify my needs to be bound, tickled to insanity and finally spliced like an old electric cord).

We have had other liquids stain the sheets and the blankets and the sofa upholstery etc., but never urine.

As of yet.. I have never actually peed myself.. but I definately get the feeling that I want to go to the toilet as I gigle with delight..

But I had a strict uplbringing and watersports is not on list of fun activities..

I was just curious if anyone had ever experienced a tickle that had gone too far...

Brandy
xxxx

While I find the concept of a woman tickling a man to such an extreme as causing him to lose urinary control to be very compelling, I'm not really enamored with the idea of getting piss all over myself, my clothes, the bed, the carpet, etc. If there were a clean way to do it, I'd definitely submit.

One of my teenage fantasies involves me refusing a urinalysis for drug testing. In response, the police woman and the hospital nurse restrain me in a standing vertical spread eagle, wearing only a hospital gown. They slide a long plastic tube over my penis to which the other end goes to a waiting receptical. They force feed me a quart of Ice Tea and a 20oz coffee from 7-11. (There weren't any Starbucks when I was a teenager.) I still refuse to pee, although my bladder is bulging.

"Say, maybe we can speed this up a little," says the police woman.

"How?" asks the nurse.

"Let's see if he's.....TICKLISH!!" the police woman cries suddenly and plunges her fingers into my ribs.

I burst into laughter and wild, violent struggles, shaking my head back and forth.

The nurse smiles somewhat evilly and squats down. "If we really want him to pee, we've got to relax the area that is clamping down." She begins softly tickling the tops of my thighs and then plunges two fingers into each of the "pockets."

I'm laughing rauciously and struggling to maintain. I realize I'm in serious jeopordy of letting loose my bladder. The nurse then does the final ultimate damage to which there is no defense. She softly tickles the underside of my "doo-dads." It takes but a few seconds, and then clear plastic tube suddenly becomes a pail yellow as my bladder lets go and the floodgates are flung wide open.

Once I'm drained dry the tube is removed and the nurse cleans the few drops of residual piss off my penis with an alcohol wipe. I'm then released and given my clothes.

Completely frustrated and humiliated, I want to leave as quickly as possible. As I turn toward the door, the police woman grabs my arm, looks me in the eyes and says, "Your next test is scheduled in two months. I really hope you refuse again." She gives me a smile and a wink. The nurse is also smiling and nodding agreeably. I pull away and flee the hospital.

If I am tickled tease in certain ways I feel the urge to need to go to the bathroom, I am not a fan of peeing as a form of this play so it drives me crazy that if teased that way I need to.

try it!

I've been tickled to pee a number of times. It's best to plan for it and put plastic down if you're going to play in your bed. Maybe you can play in the tub. When I get tickled like that, I hold it for as long as possible and then let go when I can't stand it. It's like having a really long orgasm that leaves you laughing hysterically. But then you want to stop after the pee gets cold.....

I can imagine that the pee is probably more acceptable when warm.. and very uncomfortable when it gets cold....

Brandy
xxxx

its a full on no-no here, if my little lady starts saying she needs the loo il have her untied and to the bathroom quicker than you can eat a peanut.

Well, blood pumps and you loose control of other body functions and blah blah blah. Yeah it happens and it only makes sense. So yeah, you aren't the only one.

Personally it's one of those things I would like to avoid. Quite a mess I would not enjoy cleaning up at all.

I`ve seen this happen...

Although I haven`t had this happen to me,I HAVE seen a woman tickled to point of peeing! She gave no warning,other than the fact that she was hysterical,and was TOTALLY embarrassed after it happened. As it was,nobody who witnessed the event (there were a bunch of people in the room) made a big deal of it,and she was able to retain some small measure of her dignity.Mind you,not many of us are sure we wouldn`t have done the same thing,as she was being tickled by a VERY proficient female `ler!

Honestly,if I was at that point in play,I`d safeword out,and I`d hope that if by some strange circumstance I was tickling,my `lee would let me know she was in distress as well! I would certainly never hold it against anyone who did,though.Sometimes,accidents happen,and when someone is getting to you that bad,well....

I've never gotten the opportunity to tickle a female until she peed. However, I am most certainly for it! In my opinion, when a lee pees on themselves it says that they've been completely taken over the edge! lol. I find tickling and pee pee to go hand-in-hand! lol.

Pissing? FUCK YEAH! Sometimes I piss all over the bed before engaging in sexual activity just for the hell of it; combine it with tickling and you have a winning formula my friend!

No I'm kidding, how anyone could have so little respect for another human being, let alone a sexual partner, as to be able to piss in their presence (let alone on them) is completely beyond me. As far as tickling someone until they piss themselves, that suggests to me that it's been taken too far.

I'd be mortified if I couldn't manage to get myself to the loo in time. I suppose its degrading for the lee and some may find this a turn on but no way is that for me.

I've got to the point that I've needed to go but been able to hold it, I always have a loo stop before we have our tickle play and fortunately for me, if I need to go I'll be let to go.

I pee like... Every five minutes.. But for some reason not in the case of being tickled. But, you set me up with a really good movie? I shall be up and down for the next 2 hours of the fucking thing. :cool:

I'm the exact same way! I've never been tickled for a long time, so I don't know about having to pee because of tickling....

I've never been tickled long enough to have to pee, but I have laughed at other things enough to have to pee. I would definitely NOT enjoy being tickled until I peed - I would absolutely hate it, and all the fun would go right out the window.

How about having the lee go to the bathroom........

before the tickling starts. Nobody likes a stained mattress or couch.:idontwann

An interesting concept.

Depending on the type of tickling going on, I might not be too upset if my lee does wet herself during a good intense tickling.

Might not be, that is.

I love tickling women until they pee. Does anyone know where to get such clips or videos. I know tickle horror has a few, but not many.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back