• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gym Girl Tickled in SOCKS AND BARE FEET! m/f in Stocks

TickleHaven

TMF Master
Hey guys;

I am really, really excited about this clip, because it was really, really exciting to make! This 21 yr old fitness model has a sexy voice and very ticklish soles.

Something for everyone here: about a minute of sock-tickling, lots of barefoot tickling, some gagged tickling, and STOCKS (which I love, as you know). Enjoy!!

Sexy Voice

You're right she does have a sexy voice, it's kind of husky. :cool2:
I think she's very cute, I would love 2 suck her toes.
I'm wondering what size shoe does she wear? :p

Thanks...

She reminds me of a blonde Rachael Ray..same type of laugh and everything..This partially full fills my fantasy of seeing rachael tickled since this women is like her twin..Now if only we could have the real thing

MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

Good Find!!

You're right she does have a sexy voice, it's kind of husky. :cool2:
I think she's very cute, I would love 2 suck her toes.
I'm wondering what size shoe does she wear? :p

Thanks...

Hey...ya that voice is so hot I love it :happyfloa

I think they are a size 9 by the way...

She is a very cute girl! I would like to see her feet tickled in nylons :wub::wub:

Those pics look very cute. Great set-up.

Love it!

A really nice clip you have here ticklehaven! Thanks for sharing it!

Peace Out!

Beautiful girl, with a wonderful voice and one of the most cute feet i´ve seem here.
Would she like to visit Brazil???
Thanks.

Yea her upper body was extremely ticklish too. But being a strong girl, she was too strong for my "tickling post" and pulled the hook right out of its anchor!

I need something more secure for an upper-body video....maybe tommy tickleabuse will lend me his coffin :woot:

awesome sock tickling, 1 of my fave kind of tickling beside the bare part
cute girl, nice laugh, sexy feet

Hey; It's still planned. I didn't realize how popular the ball-gag was, so I am going to try to get her back for another shoot.

To hold you over, check this pic out - it's her w/ the ballgag! (no tickling however).

:manicd:SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS BIG ENOUGH TO WHOOP HIS ASS

HA. like i said she is a fitness fanatic. long powerful legs and everything else. she probably would beat his ass, if she could get free!

well, the preview had sold me on the clip..however, this is the first time the actual clip itself in full isnt really good like the preview to be honest. kinda a weak clip but had potential.

well, the preview had sold me on the clip..however, this is the first time the actual clip itself in full isnt really good like the preview to be honest. kinda a weak clip but had potential.

I'm interested to know what you didn't like about the clip? I thought the tickling action and reactions were great, in fact, I thought it was one of my best clips. I'd like to hear back from you.

Is there another of my clips you thought were better?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back