• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Was The Last Movie You Watched

'Shrek the Third' on 'The Movie Network' 3rd time I watched it.

'10 Things I Hate About You' on cable T.V. Second time I'd watched it. :)

The first half of "You Don't Mess With the Zohan". I don't know if I'll have the stomach to finish it.

The first half of "You Don't Mess With the Zohan". I don't know if I'll have the stomach to finish it.

Oh man, was it not good? I had such high hopes since it looked like the first
time Adam was actually trying to play a roll other than another Billy Madison rip off. :(

My last movie 'V for Vendetta' on DVD. (yes, again lol)

I got through about 30 minutes of "Sweeney Todd" and I had to walk away... So I don't know if that counts...

Before that, I saw "Donnie Brasco".... "Forget about it..."

I got through about 30 minutes of "Sweeney Todd" and I had to walk away... So I don't know if that counts...

I think everybody I know that has seen this movie has said it sucks major ass. I'll have to remember to stay away from it.

Anyway, the last movie I saw was 10,000 B.C. It was OK, but not quite as good as I had hoped.

Double feature--"Storm of the Century" and "It", because Bill has become addicted to them. :rolleyes:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

'Nacho Libre' on 'The Movie Network'. Second time I'd seen it.
(why oh, why did I watch this F***ing movie a second time :cry1:)

Bad boys 2 :rolleyes: I wish my husband didn't have to watch a movie 82748032509 times before watching another.

'Hellboy: Blood and Iron' on DVD 4th time I watched it.
(and it helped me forget the nightmare that was 'Nacho Libre')

'Hot Fuzz' on 'The Movie Network', fourth time I'd seen it. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back