• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Gawkers' Terms (fr School of Tickleology)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
The Tickle Gawkers Handbook of Terms

The Tickle Gawkers Handbook of Terms

You know, being a Tickler in a Non Tickler's world can have it's advantages and it's problems. For example, two ticklers looking at the upraised arm of a cute girl would draw absolutely no attention since no one else would think they were gawking at anything. Furthermore, looking down at a soft, sole or painted toenails would illicit no danger response from the unknowing gawkee.

The problems come when the two Ticklers need to talk about the gawkees without their knowledge. This is why my friend and I created our glossary of terms. Some of the words used are the same as those in my KITTLETOWN novels. These novels depict a world where tickling is the norm, and therefore, have its own language. The others were just invented by us gawkers.

So...if you happen to be sitting in a park or cafe and hear a couple of people using this verbage, you can pretty much be guaranteed that these are two Ticklers discussing their favorite subject.

How about coming up with some terms that you use, whether it be talking to another or just thoughts in your own head. Let's expand this list.

Max

GAWKEE: Any person who attracts interest as a fantasy or potential ticklee.

'Lee: A Ticklee

'Ler: A Tickler
(The only problem with this was communicating with my friend, Mike about our friend "Lee" who is a "'Ler". It was a "Who's on First" type conversation.

Muggle: A person not into Tickling as a lifestyle.

FINGER FOOD: A beautiful woman with great skin that looks like she would be fun to tickle.

BLOCKER: A person, usually a guy or, worse, a boyfriend of the gawkee sitting or standing in a place which affords NO visual contact of the gawkee.

POD: A woman's foot. In KITTLETOWN terms, a person into foot tickling.

OT: Open toed shoe or any footwear revealing toes or part of the foot

COVERED WAGON: A nylon covered foot.

DANGLE: When a girl sits in a chair and her shoe dangles on her toes revealing some of her (hopefully) ticklish sole

REACH: When a gawkee is wearing something sleeveless or midriff baring and she lifts her arm.

TANK: Any sleeveless article of clothing worn by a gawkee.

LIFT: When a gawkee in a TANK lifts her arms.

SOUTHERN LIFT: When a woman, wearing backless, open-toed shoes walks away and you can see the soles of her feet as her heels raise.

BLANK: A non-ticklish person

SALT TRICK: A KITTLETOWN trick to get a waitress to reach across your table to refill the salt (which you emptied) thereby affording you an opportunity to tickle the extended and very vulnerable torso. Works in the real world too!

LAMB: A young girl or any girl of legal age of course :)

FETUS: A girl who is too young to consider.

WHISTLER: An older woman

LOTUS: An Asian girl

LAUGH QUALITIES: The Giggle: the most musical, gentlest laughter. The Squeal: When the pitch of the voice rises two or more octaves (usually coming down to a giggle or Laugh), The Laugh: A louder, more "Ha Ha" version of the Giggle, (which tends to be more of a "Hee Hee"), The Scream: When the victim screams in a way that the listener finds it hard to determine whether she is in pain or really laughing.

SHAKE-UP: To grab the ribs from behind and tickle vigorously.

SOUTH: The feet

SOUTHERN EXPOSURE: Baring the feet

SOUTHERN COMFORT: Having a pair of bare feet in your lap

NORTH: Any upperbody areas

NOTHERN EXPOSURE: If the arms, sides or belly is exposed

RAGDOLLING: When you hold someone and tickle them until they are exhausted, then release them. They sit or lie there like a limp ragdoll.

"I really ragdolled my girlfriend last night!"

SWING: A bare arm moving back and forth as the woman walks

VANILLA: A word coined by the BDSM Community referring to any one or any thing not involved in our lifestyle. i.e. "I have a Vanilla relationship"

MOCHA: An Afro-American woman

TK: Tickle or tickling

UPSTAIRS: Her armpits

BOMBARDMENT: When there are too many gawkees to see at once

MASON-DIXON: Bare arms and wearing open-toed shoes (or barefoot)

WORTHY or TICKLE WORTHY: A female who is attractive and is showing off either the North or South or both. Even if they are covered up they may still be WORTHY. It's the Ticklers' equivilant to saying, "I'd DO her!".

PULLING AN ANDY: Named after a buddy of mine. The act of tickling an unsuspecting female on her bare foot (or anywhere for that matter) as she is sunbathing or resting in a public park, then apologizing and saying "I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else."

TICKLINGUS: Using the tongue for tickling.

SWITCH: Person who is both 'Ler and 'Lee.

AND NOW, A TEST:

What does this mean?
1) "A MASON-DIXON LOTUS doing a lift at 3 o'clock"
2) "I PULLED AN ANDY on a LAMB after I saw her DANGLE."
3) "WHISTLER at 5 o'clock. WORTHY? Definitely!"
NEW! 4) I RAGDOLLED that SWITCH MOCHA UPSTAIRS. It totally took her by surprise because she thought I was gonna SHAKE HER UP.

Last edited:
I decided to move this to the front and make it a Sticky. You can understand some KITTLETOWN and especially the Tickle Punks story better if you know these terms. Also, it's fun. If you have anything to add let me know your ideas.

MaxSpeer said:
I decided to move this to the front and make it a Sticky.

Good idea, since not everbody read KITTLETOWN on Usenet in the old days and got used to the slang.

Sincerely,
Milagros the POD

should be bumped up again. wish i had read this before i started the kittletown series. great words. and i love the man on first thingy lee is a ler lol

isabeau :bouncybou

isabeau said:
should be bumped up again.

And now that it has... That's really cool lingo! I've enjoyed many of your stories over the years. You're a top notch writer. BTW, where did you come up with the word "Tickleology"?

Great list, Max! But I noticed that switch (a person who's both a 'lee and a 'ler) isn't on there. Do you think it should be included? Thanks. :D

amk714 said:
Great list, Max! But I noticed that switch (a person who's both a 'lee and a 'ler) isn't on there. Do you think it should be included? Thanks. :D

It is done!

Thanks!

Hiryu said:
And now that it has... That's really cool lingo! I've enjoyed many of your stories over the years. You're a top notch writer. BTW, where did you come up with the word "Tickleology"?

Thanks! Years ago, I had a website called "Max Speer's School of Tickleology" and it was made up like a school handbook, complete with pages that had a legal pad background. It even had exams. It was fun.

Why the hell did I get a notification for this thread, which was last posted on nearly four years ago?

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back