• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Thanks to Nontkl

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I want to thank Nontkl for his recent contributions to the mainstream lists. Believe it or not, I'm am trying to update the mainstream lists as best I can. I think if we all took a moment to post some of those rare scenes that few people know about, the lists would be outstanding.

I am going to make an effort in the coming weeks to post the lists somewhere for people to see, so that proper overhauls can be made to it.

Thank you again, Nontkl.

Ditto!

Absolutely!!! And to take the time to post each scene separately, instead of taking the lazy approach.

This forum has been almost dead the last few weeks, so it's great to see life again. Thanks for all you do, Nontkl.

Bandit

WOW! Thanks so much! Oblesklk, I used to practically live at your old site, Tickletown, and that's where I first discovered both the tickling community and then the tickling lists (which I still have a print out of!). I couldn't believe my eyes when I had first seen it and spent the next couple of years HUNTING so much of that stuff down, sometimes spending too much money! Actually I found alot of great stuff from these cheap clearance places they have here in NYC. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know the amazing scene from North To Alaska or Variety Girl or som many others!!

If you need any help with the lists, feel free to email me an [email protected]. I've kept every and any mention on any board or site (that I've been on) of any celeb or mainstream scene so I'd be happy to go through and give you a more prepared list!!

Once again, both "famed in song and story" Oblesklk and the Great Bandt001...thank you!

Last edited:
Yes, I would love to get a 100% updated list going, while submitting all known vidclips into the TMF archive for future tickling generations. OK so maybe that sounded a bit hokey, but that would be an incredible feat to capture every single mainstream clip known to the community, and get it captured. I imagine, if we spent a couple years and several people armed with video capture equipment, that it wouldn't be that tough to do.

I would also like to offer my tip-o-de-cap to Nontkl, as well as to Oblesklk for his grand ambitions. I can't offer anything in the way of vid-capping any scenes, but consider me a dutiful soldier in the crusade to document every scene out there.

This is something we genuinely need. The tickling community seems to be greatly lacking those capable of capture equipment from either DVD or VCR to computer. The celeb foot community has dozens of these people and so seem to capture everything. Granted they are much larger than us, but there has to be someone out there who visits this board that has such capture equipment. We could find out what movies, rent them and have them captured. Then we could, as Oblesklk said, store them for all future generations :)

Psycho

Capturing Scenes

Absolutely, Psycho! I have been playing a little with some freeware that allows you to make clips from DVD's, but between my schedule and ineptitude it's slow going. :)

There may be some in the foot community who can recommend specific freeware for it's ease of use.

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back