• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Tickled My Customers And Lost My Job (ptf)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
NOTE: Somewhere, there is a copy of this story with more foot tickling in it. I might find it somewhere. I think I once traded that story to Tobias Hackner and that was the last I saw of it. Remember him? Well, enjoy this version.

HOW I TICKLED MY CUSTOMERS AND LOST MY JOB
Pulp Tickle Fiction
by Max Speer (1992)

Okay. So I deserved to be fired, but I had all I could take! I had just gotten to Los Angeles from Wisconsin and I needed a job desperately. It was Easter time and while the midwest was still shovelling the walkways and plowing the streets, the girls in L.A. were rollerskating in bikinis. Being a tickle-freak I was in a state of horniness most of the day.
The craziness got crazier when I landed a job as salesman for a clothing store called Clothestime. The fashions were very youth oriented and were starting to show Spring and Summer lines.
Girls, Girls GIRLS!!! All shapes and sizes: Blonde-blondes. Bleached blondes, Strawberry blondes. They paraded in their tank tops and halters, tube tops and midriff tops. They asked me to help them, looked up at me with their big eyes and cooed, "How do I look?" as they posed.
Well, Easter time. The store was filled with sleeveless, strapless pink, yellow and white dresses; lace and ruffles. Two girls walked into the store, giggling and talking. The girls both wore tank tops and shorts. They were gorgeous; model-types. Since they were looking for Easter dresses, I directed them to the racks and suggested the sleeveless ones, of course.
One girl picked out this white, sleeveless dress with ruffled mini-skirt and laced ruffles around the arm holes. It was very cute, but I almost came in my pants when she walked out of the dressing room with her bare arms above her head. She was trying to zip it up at the back of her neck and she was reaching behind her head to get the zipper. Her underarms were as smooth as anything I'd ever seen.
"Could you help me zip this please?" she asked me softly. Her clear blue, innocent eyes stared at mine.
Is this similar to an innocent bunny approaching a hungry fox?
I gulped and walked behind her. I looked to see if her friend was watching. She was in the other dressing room. I was behind her and so close that I smelled the sweetness of her shampoo. Her arms were still up and her hands were holding the zipper. As I fussed with the dress, I touched her soft shoulder. Now I love tickling girls' feet and underarms because I love feeling the softness of their skin. Just contemplating how my fingers, running over that softness can make them scream with laughter was enough to make my pants grow tighter.
"I'll get it in a second" I said, but as I said it, I thought, what the hell, and I reached around and tickled her extremely smooth and sensitive armpits. My fingers felt the softness as her nerve endings went haywire.
"OOOOOoooooowwwwww!!!!!!!!!" she squealed as she threw down her arms, "Ha ha ha ha what did you do that for?" she giggled.
"I'm sorry," I apologized, " It was just such a temptation."
"I am SOOO ticklish" she said, recovering, "...and my girlfriend always tickles me when she wants something from me. But, do me a favor. Sharon is REALLY ticklish, too. Do the same thing to her. Okay?"
"Okay," I said, not believe what this ticklish beauty had just said.
"You're pretty ticklish yourself," I continued as I, finally helped her with her dress. As she raised her arms again, I saw her smooth armpits and upper arms and I began to feel lightheaded. How far can I go with these girls before I get caught by my boss.
Sharon emerged from the dressing room wearing a pink, lacy sleeveless dress. She was also gorgeous. Her shoulders were so soft and round.
"Stacy," she said to the first girl, "Will you zipper me?" She turned around and put her arms up like Stacy did. Stacy just looked at me and pointed her chin over to Sharon.
I looked at Sharon's underarms and they, too were very smooth; like the skin on her belly. I looked at her pointy elbows and followed the smooth skin with my eyes down to her soft armpits. I wondered if I had died and gone to Heaven. I thought about what I had eaten for lunch and wondered whether I died of food poisoning without realizing it.
With a lump in my throat, heart pounding (pants pounding), I reached around, like before, and, using the four fingers of each hand, quickly tickled this girl. Her arms fell quickly from my wriggling fingers.
"EEEEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE WHAT THE......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sharon squealed as she fell to the floor. Stacy laughed too. I laughed from excitement These girls were very very ticklish.
"What was that all about?" Sharon giggled, trying to regain her balance.
"Oh, just getting you back for tickling me all the time. This guy did it."
Sharon got up and the girls were standing on each side of me. I reached my arms around each girl and held them close to me as I tickled their sensitive ribs with each hand.
"How about your ribs," I said in a state of mania. "Are your ribs as ticklish as your arms.
"HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE YES YES HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE STOP IT OOOOOOH THAT TICKLES THAT TICKLES THAT TICKLES!" the girls giggled as I held them tightly and tickled their ribs. They fought to pry my fingers loose but the tickling made them so weak that I controlled them easily.
I had all I could take. I'd been watching these ticklish girls walk in the store every day and I wanted to tickle everyone of them. Now, I had two VERY ticklish girls in these cute sleeveless dresses and I wasn't going to let them out of my sight. I thought quickly.
It was then, like slow motion; like a David Lynch movie or something like that. I even heard the low twang of a guitar ala TWIN PEAKS as I looked at the front door and saw that no one was coming. My boss was still out to lunch. Nobody knows me in this town. What the hell?
Spying the belt and scarf section, I grabbed a handful and started wrapping it around each of their wrists as they were still recovering from the rib-tickling.
"What are you doing?" They asked, still shocked and exhausted from the tickling. Their dangling earings jangled along with their dangly wrist bangles. Before they knew it, they were sitting on the floor with their arms up, high above their heads at high angles and tied to the clothing racks. Their ankles were tied together with socks, and these two, ticklish girls were side by side and they were about to get a tickling they would NEVER forget.
"Are you crazy? Yeah, let us go. You're gonna be in trouble." They called out., cracking their gum between their lipstick-smeared lips.
"And you...," I said as I pulled out a stiff feather from a hat, "You're gonna get tickled.
"Oh No No NOOOOOO!" They pleaded but it was to no avail. I touched the point of the feather to Stacy's armpit, right in the ticklish center, and flicked it up and down, back and forth. Instantly, her face changed to a smile as she tried to hold back the laugh, but failed.
"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA," she giggled in a most musical giggle. The gum was now on the floor. It was a little-girl type giggle as she pulled inward threw her head to one side.
I continued to tickle the cute girl in her ruffled dress while I reached over to Sharon.
"No no no!! " She yelled as she pulled at her ties. Using my fingers I tickled her armpit at the same time.
"HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE OOOOOOOHHHH HEE HEE HEE" she giggled with her eyes closed and her head thrown back.
I felt that softness that I crave. Their skin was like silk. It was so so So exciting.
"Tickle tickle tickle," I teased as I shifted the feather to Stacy's other armpit and my hand to Sharon's other one. I stopped to tease the girls. Taking the tip of the feather, I placed it on Sharons wrist and slowly trailed the point down her soft arm and slowly slid it into her ticklish underarm. She laughed hysterically.
I was amazed at how smooth and hairless their underarms were; like the skin of the rest of their arms.
"Stop it STOP IT!!!!" Sharon pleaded, "I'll pee myself. It tickles so much!!!!"
I dropped the feather with Stacy's left underarm on my right hand and Sharon's right underarm on my left hand and I really started to dig in and tickle these ticklish beauties in earnest. I just left my ten fingers on the smooth, sensitive skin and tickled and tickled and tickled! I tickled up the soft insides of their arms, around their biceps and inside the elbow creaes.
"AAAAHHHHH HA HA HA HA ! AAAAHHHHHH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! AEEIIIIII !!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE !" They laughed hysterically, tears running down their cheeks.
Occaisionally, I would stop for a moment to rub my throbbing penis as I tickled. The girls were oblivious to this as they struggled to get a hold of themselves. They were so so ticklish!
"Stacy ! What are we gonna do, HA Ha Ha Haa!!!"
"Hee Hee Hee!!!! I don't know Sh-Sharonnnnn!!!!"
My fingers wandered like spiders down from their armpits to their ticklish ribcages. The girls squealed as I delighted in how I could change the pitch of their laughter by the location of my fingers. I felt the soft, cool rustle of their dresses under my fingers and the heat from their bodies bursting through.
They shifted their bodies back and forth and wriggled on the floor. They kept sliding down as they giggled hysterically. I would have to stop to straighten them up. As I grabbed their ribs to straighten them, they would scream in laughter. They were so touch-sensitive.
I stopped for a few seconds and they continued laughing and begging.
"Please!" They begged, "Please let us go. We're too ticklish for this."
And then, Stacy, "I'm sorry, I started all of this now please stop tickling. P-lease!!! "
"Stop what?" I said, teasingly.
"Tickling!"
"I can't help it," I said as I grabbed their ribs again, "I just love hearing girls like you say that word."
"No No NOOO!!!!" Sharon pleaded, "Don't tickle us again!!!"
"Don't what?" I said.
"Tickle us again," Sharon said foolishly.
"Thanks Sharon," said Stacy, but it was interrupted by laughter as I touched the extremely soft skin of their bare arms.
"GOD!! OH NO OH NOOOOO!! HEE HEE HEE HA HAHAHAHAH STOP STOP OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! HEEHEE HEHEHHEH!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!"
I felt the pleasure building inside me. I was in a state of bliss as I tickled their soft, ticklish arms and ribs. I watched their gorgeous faces in ticklish hesteria and saw the lovely wriggling of their young bodies; the rustle of ruffles and lace like musical accompanyment.
Just as I was about to come, my boss came in.
"What the HELL are you doing?" My boss yelled.
I stopped tickling in mid-orgasm. The girls were still laughing. They were sweating in those ruffles and tears were running down their cheeks. Hair was sticking to their cheeks and mouth as their giggles slowly died down.
"Oh, just trying to please the customers. You, yourself said that it's best to keep the customer laughing."
"Well, you are fired!!" My boss yelled. "Don't even bother to untie these poor girls. Get out of here before I call the police. What did he do to you?"
"He tied us up and tickled us," Stacy said. Sharon giggled.
"Yeah," Sharon said, "It was kind of fun."
"FUN???!!" my boss said. "Are these your friends?"
"I don't know," I said as I looked at them. "Am I?"
Sharon giggled and Stacy, embarassed, looked down and them up at me with just her eyes. She smiled the most beautiful smile.
I looked at my boss carefully. My boss was a gorgeous woman, about 25 years old, with long brown hair and a great body. She was also wearing a purple sleeveless tank top and ruffled mini skirt. She told me to leave and pointed to the door. When she did, I saw her very smooth looking armpit and my erection came back in full force. She even held her arm out a long time as she pointed.
"Well," She said, "Go on."
Finally, she bend down to untie the girls. As she reached down to undo the scarves, Stacy pointed her chin to my boss. I looked at her smooth armpits and then over to Stacy, then back to my boss again.
"Oh ,what the hell," I said moving towards her, "I'm fired anyway."
Smiling at the girls, I reached my fingers and slid them into my boss' smooth, warm armpits and tickled like crazy. My boss screamed and tightened her arms against her sides which only pinned my fingers into her ticklish hollows.
As she fell to the ground with my fingers tickling her armpits like crazy, I wondered where my next job would lead me. Maybe the ladies' shoe store across the mall.

Attachments

• 990.jpg
    990.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 991.jpg
    991.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 89
I think there were at least a half-dozen Tobias Hackners over the years. One of them was a real rip-off.

The old man's wow accounts surface was overloaded of tears. Theologist pushed me wrong the read premier. Container to wow power leveling signaling when attractive over from the old keeping adopt to their own dedicated clipped with wow gold palm carved with his unnamed forward adhere to the old Crockery and the Federated States: "Satisfy wow accounts guide this, as my saint!" Old was active to condition, the chief had jumped into the wow power leveling car, the entry stoppered. "Goodbye! Sir!"

Spam!

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back