• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone (from the UK) remembers this ad?

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
It was something about the senses (hearing, taste, etc.)
The most noticable bits were a nose chasing a piece of cheese, someone licking a tyre, a grammaphone, and a bare foot with its ankle chained up and the sole gets tickled by a feather. The toes were wiggling a bit and judging by the laugh, a female was laughing.

Any UK ticklephile must remember this ad. What was it about anyway?

Yeah, I remember this one turning up on the ad reels at the cinema fairly often for a while. I think it was a beer commercial. Incidentally, the advantage of catching it at the cinema on more than one occasion was that I knew exactly where to look at the right time (the part of the ad you're talking about was split-second stuff) and had an enormous screen to work with, allowing me to make the following observation: the leg was hairy!

You are correct in that the giggle we hear IS of female origin, but I believe that this was supposed to be the sadistic chortle of the tickler, rather than a reaction to the on-screen stuff. What can I say? I was as disappointed as everyone else.

That's not to say that the UK ad scene is exactly "clean", though: a recent ad for an ISP (not AOL; shame, would've been nice to see Connie get it) contained a sequence where a sterotypical cute family were sitting on a sofa (that would be "couch" for our US friends) and raving on about how great the ISP was. The on-screen daughter (approx 14, pretty) made some wisecrack about her dad, and red-blooded brit that he apparently was, he gave her a damn good tickling in response. She flailed and giggled pretty convincingly; looked legit to me.

Any others?

Ad

Hey GC,

Do you know the name of the ISP? Perhaps they have a websight where one could download the commercial...

Bandit

yes, hairy leg. I remember my own disappointment at that particular ad. As for the girl being rib tickled in the other ad, I think it was Tiny computers, the kids had been going on about how great the computer was and then the girl comes up with a sarky comment about her dad being crap at using the computer. That's when dad gives her a rather prolonged and worthy rib tickling. Cute.

Arkham

Well that's just made my day complete! :mad: However, the foot looked a bit female to me and maybe the leg is unshaven/waxed for a woman. Besides, I'm stating some possiblities, but what do I know!? :p

BTW BritBloke, when was the last time you saw that ad?

Sorry!

Sorry for the unbelievable delay in answering your enquiry grippedchimp, but my internet connection has been down for the last month. The last time I saw this ad was whilst at Uni, which means no more recently than '97 and more likely '96. In all I would have seen it in excess of a dozen times. A sudden re-emergence of it would seem unlikely - and anyway, it's A BLOKE'S LEG, so who cares! Consider the facts - in addition to the hair, the leg is overly muscular, whilst the foot is devoid of nail polish and not particularly well kept.

Frankly mate, if it is female, I wouldn't touch it with yours (translation of UK expression for US readers: "I do not find her at all attractive").

Good to be back, mind. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back