Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Asylum

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
The Asylum
By Max Speer

Tina awoke with a start. As soon as she opened her eyes she panicked and began to hyperventilate.
Where am I? I thought it was all a horrible dream.
She looked up from her cot, a tattered smelly thing, up the crumbling walls, which had been painted a light gray color probably a million years ago, to a barred skylight on the ceiling. She felt the wall and it was cold.
Where AM I?
Then she began to remember. There had been an argument. It had been raining and she was driving home from work. She had just purchased tickets for the Bahamas where she and her husband were planning on vacationing. It was dark. There were these headlights -- high beams -- following her. Whenever she shifted lanes they would follow. She was terrified.
"I wish Bill were here," she thought remembering that her husband was the master of 'highway @#%$'.
Then she remembered that she had just about enough of this person. Something in her caused the petite woman to pull off onto the shoulder. The high beamed car pulled off about 10 yards behind her. She was petrified as she got out of her car and stood by it, staring at nothing but brightness. She couldn't even make out what kind of car it was, let alone who was in it.
Then suddenly, the shape of a woman appeared through the light. Tina recalled that the woman's shape was quite impressive, thin and curvy. Words were spoken as the women neared one another. The woman raised her hand (was there something in that hand?) and lowered it.
A flash of white and the sound of buzzing as Tina hit the wet ground. Before she lost consciousness, she saw a second shape in the brightness.
Suddenly there was a scream and Tina was back in her dark cell. She got up suddenly but felt faint and had to sit on the edge of the cot and put her head between her legs. That was when she noticed that her clothes had been removed and she was wearing a hospital gown -- nothing underneath. The back was open exposing nothing but nakedness. Tina was horrified. She found a tattered end of blanket and ripped it clean. Then tied the strip around her waist.
Again she rose, but this time was able to find footing. The scream was heard again. This time, however, followed by short gasps that almost sounded like laughter. It was a creepy sound and it raised some gooseflesh on Tina's arms and the back of her neck.
There was a door to this room and it was open. Tina pushed the door open slightly and looked out into a large room filled with people, dressed in a similar fashion. Then it hit her.
My God! I'm in an asylum!
Tina walked through an assortment of people. Many were older. Most walked very slowly, hypnotically. She walked by a man who appeared to be in his 20's. He stared at the frightened girl.
Tina was a beautiful woman who stood 5 feet and 2 inches. Her hair was blonde and it ran down her back in loose spiral curls. Her friends had always told her that, with her looks, she could be a model but she knew she just wasn't tall enough.
In a corner of the room sat a frightened girl, who couldn't have been more than 16 years old. Tina walked over to her and the girl looked up at Tina with big blue eyes. She was shivering.
"You know," the girl said with a quaver in her voice. "They tickle you here."
Tina didn't know if she heard right. "What?" she said lowering herself onto the floor where the frightened girl sat hugging her knees. Her bare feet were dirty and there was a hint of red nail polish on her toes. They wiggled as she talked.
"They tickle you here."
"What does that mean? 'They tickle you'"
"It means they tickle you...as punishment. They call it 'therapy' but we all know what it is. It's a punishment. It's torture!"
Tina wanted to object. After all, if she was mistakenly taken to an asylum instead of a hospital, she wouldn't be taken to be tortured. She began to feel as if her being there was just a horrible mistake and that if she found the right people she would be out very soon.
Then another thought gripped her. Maybe it wasn't a mistake. Maybe she was committed. Maybe she would be tortured as well.
As far as Tina could remember, she had always been insanely ticklish. When she was very young, her cousins and brothers would love to hold her down and tickle her mercilessly on her feet, ribs and armpits. She would usually scream so loud that her mother would come and break it all up, but a few times, her brothers put their hands over her mouth and continued tickling. This was the most frightening thing that could ever happen to her. She was totally at their mercy as their big fingers crawled all over her body, finding just the right tickle spots that would make her wriggle and scream. They would have contests as to who could make her react the most. Some boys would try scratching the soles of her feet and, when they realized that their nails were too short, would pick up combs and forks and pencils, and whatever they could find to illicit the most devastating tickle response from the helpless girl.
As Tina got older, tickling became almost a phobia. She was frightened even at the thought of being tickled. In High School, when dates would tickle her she would run out of the car. That would be the last time they would take Tina out. She never even answered their persistent calls.
Tina was an ad exec for a small advertising company. One time, after a meeting, a co-worker made a comment that elicited such an unusual response that he never even spoke to her again.
They were relaxing after the meeting and she had taken off her shoe to rub her stockinged foot. She was exhausted from the tense meeting. Her co-worker commented that she had beautiful feet. Tina began to get annoyed for reasons she did not know why at the time. Then the man asked if he could touch her foot.
"I don't think so," Tina said getting more annoyed by the minute.
"Why?" the man asked, "Are you ticklish?"
Tina proceeded to threaten the man with sexual harassment and stormed out of the room. Everyone was dumbfounded.
"They tickle you here," the girl said again, almost in tears.
Tina bent very close to the girl. Her interest now piqued. "What do you mean, 'they tickle you'? Who does? What do they do?"
The girl lifted her head and their eyes met. "They strap you down to this horrible table and people just tickle you. They tickle and they tickle and they tickle and they tickle and they don't stop. They never stop!"
Just then the girl began to weep. "The bugs! The bugs!" she screamed. It continued until the girl rose and began to bang her fists against the smooth walls. Her raving excited the others in the room and they all began to wail, scream or laugh hysterically. Tina watched in horror as a gang of men ran into the room and pulled the girl away.
"No Nooooo!!!" she screamed clawing for Tina to save her. Soon she was gone.
Tina sat on the floor. Thousands of thoughts ran through her head. She was suddenly startled by the soft, soothing sound of a woman's voice.
"Tina?"
"Huh?" Tina said, whirling to meet the voice. It was a pretty young brunette woman; smartly dressed, wearing a conservative business suit and a smile.
"Tina will you come with me."
Tina rose pensively and the woman offered her hand but it was not accepted. They began to walk together.
"Do you know why you were brought here?"
"No," the frightened woman said.
"You were involved in an accident. There were no injuries but you got violent when the EMT men pulled you from your wreck. You struck one of them and stabbed the other with a cutting instrument you took from his hand."
"Stabbed?" Tina said in shock.
"Yes, you were unmanageable. Since you didn't seemed to have sustained any injuries, the officer at the scene had us take you for testing. It was only for your safety. They didn't know whether you were on drugs or insane. Do you understand now why you're here?"
"Yes," Tina said, then , "Uh, no. I don't remember any accident. I pulled off to the side of the rode and..."
"The doctor will evaluate you now, he will answer any and all of your questions."
"What was that girl talking about before? Tickling?"
"The girl is delusional. Simply that. She's a nut case."
Tina didn't feel any better from the lame explanation. She felt the use of the words 'nut case' was unprofessional and out of line. But she walked away with the young woman and was led into an office.
The office had a richer, more relaxing and professional feel to it. Sitting behind a desk was a man who appeared to be in his 60's. He wore an expensive suit and smiled as Tina was brought in. He immediately took notice of her make-shift belt.
"Very clever," the man said with a smile. "You are modest. That's a good sign. Now relax, Ms. Anderson. As soon we talk, I can determine what will become of you."
Tina sat on his heavily cushioned chair. She wiped her long hair out of her eyes. The doctor smiled and stared as she did this, appearing self absorbed. "Doctor, I don't remember anything about an accident. I was attacked by a woman who terrorized me on the freeway. She hit me and that's all I can remember."
"With a trauma like what you experienced, "the doctor began, "it is not uncommon for the mind to create a more comfortable and convenient scenario. I will ask you a series of questions. Please answer them as honestly and as quickly as you can."
Tina looked at the doctor, confused.
"Have you ever had any serious trauma when you were a child?"
"No" the woman said. Then the thought of her cousins holding their hand over her mouth and tickling her flashed into her mind. She experienced a shudder. "No", she repeated.
"Would you say that you are a very ticklish woman?"
Suddenly, Tina looked up with a start. The question came way out of left field. Why did he ask such a thing? "I wanna leave, now," Tina said rising.
The hands on her shoulders made her give off a slight scream. It startled her. She strained to look but could only see the white uniform behind her. Another uniformed man came quickly from behind and knelt down by her feet, holding her ankles tightly. Tina was shivering in fear and began to call her husband's name. "Bill. Bill, please help me."
The brunette appeared from behind the shuddering girl. She looked at the doctor who answered with a nod. Then she reached a single finger out and poked Tina's rib. The ticklish impulse screamed through the frightened girl. She shrieked. The brunette reached around and poked her other side and the single digit sensation tickled agonizingly. Tina squirmed madly against the men's grip.
"She's good," the brunette said to the doctor. "Very good."
Tina struggled in desperation. She was in a state of intense panic. Suddenly the room tipped downwards and she felt herself falling. The frightened woman had fainted.
Tina awoke. And felt an itch on her nose. She pulled her arm to scratch it but was unable to. Her wrists were tied tightly over her head. A feeling of panic returned to the poor woman as she tried to lift her legs and realized that her ankles had been bound as well. She was lying on a wide examination table. Her gown had been removed and she was completely naked. It was a horrible, embarrassing feeling of exposure and helplessness.
"They tickle," she heard the voice of the girl say deep inside her mind. "They tickle and they tickle and they tickle...". It echoed in her brain as her panic began to rise.
A sound brought her momentarily back to awareness. The doctor and the brunette had entered the room. The door shut and echoed.
"Well now," the doctor said with a smile. "How are we?"
"Please let me go," Tina sobbed. "Don't do this to me."
"Ah, but we must," the doctor said. You must be cured."
"Please, I'm alright. I swear. This is torture!"
"It's for your own good, my Dear," the brunette said smiling. "We've all gone through it. Lord knows I have, and no one is more ticklish than I."
"Don't tickle me," Tina said then began to weep.
"She has marvelous skin doesn't she?" the doctor said.
"Perfect," the brunette answered running her fingers across Tina's bare tummy. "So smooth and soft." Tina's skin fluttered in response and she began to squirm.
The brunette placed her fingers lightly on Tina's wrist and slid them slowly down the inside of the woman's right arm. Instantly, Tina began to shake her arm, trying to shake off the torturously ticklish sensation. The brunette stopped just above Tina's armpit and raised her fingers slightly. Then she wriggled them slowly and let them touch lightly on the smooth mound within the ticklish hollow.
Tina instantly screamed as the intense sensation shot through her. Her armpit was intensely ticklish and she began to shriek. The brunette continued tickling the soft, clean-shaven armpit, increasing the speed of her fingers. Tina slammed her eyes shut and her mouth opened. No sound emerged until several seconds later. The laugh came forth in a burst, like a roar and soon the staccato rhythm of tickled laughter echoed throughout the room. The brunette began to giggle as well as the doctor. They enjoyed this moment immensely.
The brunette stopped tickling and Tina continued to laugh for a few seconds. Then her smiling, laughter-face changed to utter concern and seriousness. "Please, I beg you. Don't tickle me. Please. I'll die."
"You won't die," the doctor said. "We will make sure you're very alive throughout the whole process."
The brunette stepped behind the woman and placed both her hands on Tina's wrists. Then she slid them down, tickling slightly as she slid down the soft, ticklish undersides of Tina's bare arms. Tina began to wriggle wildly and her laughter emerged again like a burst. This time, the brunette slid them right to the two ticklish mounds of Tina's bare, sensitive armpits and began tickling the exact centers.
Tina screamed and thrashed the best she could, pleaded, bargaining for release. She could barely say the words.
"Stahhhhhhh---ha ha ha ha ha ----hop!!!! No no no no noooo!!!!!!"
The brunette tickled savagely on Tina's extraordinarily ticklish armpits, smiling and feeling a bit hot 'down under'. Then she wriggled her fingers like two spiders down over Tina's breasts and concentrated on her nipples. Tina squealed in ticklish laughter. Her breasts shook wildly as the tickled woman tried to knock the tickling 'spiders' off.
Tina's nipples began to grow hard in spite of her torture.
"My my," the brunette said seductively, "getting a bit excited over this aren't we?"
"So are you," the doctor commented, looking down at the brunette's silk blouse that could not conceal her own erect nipples.
"Pleeeeeeeease!!!!!" Tina began, trying to hold back laughter, but to no avail. "Don't tickle meeee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!! Oh no. Stop itttt!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!"
The brunette moved her tickling fingers down the slope of the breasts to Tina's bare tummy. Tina's intense breathing caused the belly to rise and fall. The brunette enjoyed this and allowed her hands to take that 'ride'. Her fingers met down at Tina's belly button and there she tickled savagely, running her fingers around like she were playing piano. Tina was absolutely hysterical and screamed and laughed and coughed.
The feelings of panic had subsided. She was in a state of total presence. She could have no thought but the immediate halt of any tickling. She couldn't take it. The fingers just stayed there and would not relent. A feeling of utter hopelessness took over and all she could do was struggle to free herself.
"Get her sides," the doctor ordered. He began to rub the crouch of his pants and the brunette noticed a bulge beneath.
The brunette smiled and allowed her fingers to tickle the very soft skin that covered Tina's protruding ribcage. The young woman's body shifted back and forth as the brunette's fingers alternated between one ticklish side and another.
"Stah ha ha ha ha ha op!!!! Stop ittttt !!! Hee hee hee hee hee!!! No no no no no! Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!! Not my ribsssssss hee hee hee hee!!!"
The brunette increased her pressure and felt the sensitive, delicate ribcage. She felt Tina's lungs expanding and contracting that ribcage quickly and it made her very excited. She shaped her fingers into claws and dug them into her lower ribs, vibrating and digging. Tina screamed and the soundless laughter began again and she thrashed so wildly that the two were convinced that she would actually tear loose.
The brunette 'walked' her claws upwards towards Tina's armpits. The higher her fingers went, tickling and digging, the higher the pitch of Tina's helpless laughter. Tina was laughing so intensely that she could not speak. The brunette concentrated on her upper ribs, occasionally letting a single finger play and stroke the smooth surface of Tina's exposed armpits.
Finally, Tina fainted.
"Onto Phase Two," the doctor said.
When Tina awoke, she was sitting in a chair. Her arms were tied behind her back and her feet were tied out in front of her. Then she noticed something that made her begin to struggle in terror. Her ankles had been tied together and her toes were individually tied and pulled back with a thick string. Once pulled back, the string was tied to a part of her ankle. She could not curl her toes down, yet the effort did not cause pain of any kind. The string was soft and thick enough. She wriggled in her seat, trying to find where her wrist knots were so she could try and untie herself. The slight breeze in the room cascaded over her soft soles. She could feel that! Tina knew she was in for major trouble.
The sound of the door opening startled her and her breathing and heart rate increased as she gulped air, pumping her shoulders. The doctor and the brunette came in. He was holding something in his hands. Tina couldn't make out what it was but it seemed to be a box with a screen on the top, like a container that one would hold an animal.
"Comfy?" the doctor said.
"Please.....Sir....." Tina began to say with as much forced sobriety as she could muster. "Please let me go. I can't take this. I'll go insane."
"You are here because you ARE insane," the doctor said. "We are simply curing you."
The brunette walked around to the front of the helpless girl and sat on the floor. Tina noticed that the brunette had to hike up her very short skirt to sit and she easily saw the woman's panties. The woman didn't seem to care. After all, Tina was totally naked. There was no place for modesty at a time like this.
"You are the most ticklish woman I have ever met," the brunette said. "Your ribs and tummy are amazingly ticklish and your underarms are over the top!"
Tina shuddered.
"Let's see how your feet measure up."
"Please...uh...Ma'am....don't tickle my feet. Please! I'll die!"
The brunette leaned forward and sniffed Tina's bare soles. Tina shook. "Mmm," the woman said. "You know we scrubbed them clean while you were...uh...out. Smells like roses."
Then she leaned closer and kissed the soft sole of Tina's right foot. The tickling was instant and Tina threw her head back.
"I haven't even tickled you yet! Jeez!" the brunette said. Then she lifted those awful thin fingers of hers and 'tickled' the air a half inch from Tina's right sole. Tina bit her lip and stared with eyes open wide. Her breathing accelerated. The brunette moved closer and soon, her fingers reached the pink, soft, sensitive skin of Tina's bare sole.
The feeling was like being electrocuted. She felt the impulse shoot up and her body went rigid. The brunette began to stroke up and down the length of Tina's bare foot bottom. She tickled into the high arch and up to the ball of her soft foot. The brunette marvelled at the softness of Tina's tiny foot which was probably barely a size 6.
Tina squealed and, when she let go, the soundless laugh seized her face. The brunette tickled faster and soon the laughter emerged like an explosion that echoed.
"Aaaaaahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!! No no no nooooo!!!! Hee hee hee hee hee hee!!! Oh don't tickle no no no no noooo!!!!!!
The brunette stuck her thin fingers up to Tina's toes and tickled the long stems, up and down. The poor tickled woman was screaming and thrashing now, causing the legs of the chair to lift slightly. Then she took her other hand and stroked up and down Tina's left sole. The sole emitted the smell of roses as the heat built. She stroked down the length of the sole, then stroked up using the back of her nail. Then, she repeated this several times; down and up, down and up, with a single finger.
Tina screamed and squealed and her laughter was the sound of a woman in a desperate fight for survival. It wasn't the giggly sound of the young Tina, being tickled by her siblings. It was the sound of a woman being driven to the brink of sanity.
The brunette let her other fingers come into play and she laid them lightly on the soft ticklish soles. Then she stroked very small but digging strokes on both of her hopelessly ticklish feet.
"Just remember, Tina," she heard somewhere in her head through her struggling laughter, "this is for your own good." It was the doctor's voice.
The brunette's wriggling, tickling fingers moved up and down the poor girl's soles until they stopped to tickle torture the base of the toes. Tina screamed a blood-curling scream as the brunette dug her nails in and raked them down to her heels. The she slid the backs of her nails up to the toes and scraped them again down the horribly ticklish soles.
Tina was swooning and about to faint again when the doctor told the brunette to stop. He sensed what was about to happen and didn't want that to happen.
"Stop now, Gail," she heard through a fog. Gail? Where had she heard that name before?
The brunette stood up. She was visibly shaking and excited. She walked away from the helpless woman tried to gather herself. Then she stood by the window. The sun was shining in as it was late in the day and Tina looked in horror at the silhouette of a woman she had seen before.
The woman in the high beams!
Then she looked down at the doctor. No. He wasn't the shape of the man who had stood next to the woman. That man was younger. Memories began flashing back and in her mind she was able to identify that man. He was her co-worker; the one who had asked to touch her foot. But why?
It all started connecting quickly. Gail? Gail. Bill, her husband talked of a Gail. He worked with her. He spent long hours after work in meetings with a Gail. Bill?
The door opened suddenly and Tina gasped, straining to turn her head toward the figures that moved into the room. There, standing now in front of her was Bill and Colin, her co-worker.
"Bill? Honey," Tina choked. He didn't answer. Instead he walked to Gail and put his arm around her. Then he kissed her on the cheek.
"How's our patient?" Bill asked soberly.
"Just fine," said the doctor. "She's ready for the final Phase."
"F-final Ph-phase?" Tina whimpered. "Bill, please. Tell them to stop. I'll go insane."
"Ah, honey?" Bill said as if he were talking to a young child. "This is for your own good. You know that there was no way that I could get your Daddy's money as long as you were around. I'm not a criminal so I could never live with myself if anything really bad happened to you. But if you were to...let's say...flip out, I could inherit all those millions. Colin gave me the idea. I always knew how insanely ticklish you were. Now, when the doc is through with this final phase, Gail and I can go away for a while...to...maybe...the Bahamas?"
"Oh no!!!" Tina began to weep.
The doctor reached up on a table and pulled down the box. He turned one side to her and she noticed two openings. The doctor shook the box so that whatever was close to the openings would fall away from them. Then he inserted her wriggling bare feet into those openings and secured the box on her feet with thick black tape.
Sounds in the box began to whir and buzz.
"Wh-what are they?" Tina asked in sheer terror.
"Madagascar Hissing Roaches,' the doctor said calmly. "They're very rare and also very attracted to the scent of roses. They have exceptionally prickly legs."
He did not finish. Tina began to feel the maddening tickling, prickly sensation of hundreds of prickles tickling her bare soles. They climbed up and down her bare soles, sliding down and climbing again. They nestled and buzzed in the 'shelf' at the base of her toes. They crawled between her toes and their tiny bristles tickled maddeningly.
Tina screamed in horror and from the touch of ultimate tickling on her defenseless bare feet.
"Oh, I must add," the doctor said. "As they get hungrier they will begin to nibble slightly. They can't break the skin but it sure will tickle. Yes, as they get hungrier and hungrier they will nibble more and more and more and more..." he laughed.
Tina screamed and screamed, the tickling growing more and more intense. She thrashed wildly.
Gail walked up to her and put her face very close to Tina. "And there's a lot more where they came from. In fact, we have enough to keep you in treatment for a long time."
The roaches hissed and buzzed, climbing and tickling and tickling and climbing...and nibbling. Yes, the nibbling really tickled Tina; tickled her maddeningly...insanely.

Attachments

• 6096.jpg
    6096.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 6097.jpg
    6097.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 28
I have always loved this story. Everytime I read it it gets better and better. Great, great job.

wow

I gotta tell you, this is one of the best stories I have ever read! Thank you Max for all your great stories!

:devil:

Devious, sadistic and utterly hopeless for its victim.

Just the way I like it....:veryhappy:

I sat in front of my screen reading with my hand covering my mouth. I was frozen and all that moved was 1 finger on the down arrow. My breathing is still shallow as I type this. I almost felt panic while reading.
Can one go insane from just reading a story like this?

Max, you just took me to a place that I never thought possible.

Jen

Roaches!?

Max, you da man and all...but...roaches! *runs around screamin* How cruel can ya get! Tickling giant hissing frickin' bugs on anyones feet!? You're evil! EVIL damn you! Oh god, what if they like fly in your face and stuff, ad lay eggs in weird places...oh no, what if im inspiring sme even more twisted disgusting vision in the authors mind!? God, no noooo!

*Is sent to The Asylum* :p

--Ace

Damn Max, this is some sick and twisted sh*t!!. Easily the best tickling story EVER!!! Thanks for all your great works . Now if someone could only make a movie outta this one!!

omg omg omg diabolical i mean truly evil. what a creep that rob is. god. and Max uh do the roaches eventually eat her??? is that what you meant? eeks
roaches *shudders* god the creative juices that flow thru your brain. excellent and the descriptions. i have to tell you, from the roaches alone and i think they are huge right? i would have been driven totally insane. or dead lol great absolutely great but wow evil tsk tsk tsk

isabeau

bumping this thoroughly evil tale back up. i had forgotten about the roaches.

isabeau :shock:

Max, I dunno if I've commented on any of your stories before... I haven't looked around any of the archives too much but yours is addictive! You are a great writer, and damn, this story is...evil, horrible, and freakin' incredible. Wow.

I've actually held Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches before. Yes, they do tickle. Wow. That would be torture to the feet. Llet's hope no one I know gets a bunch of those cause i'm really ticklish everywhere.

This was incredible. I am new to the online tickling community and I have never read your writing before. I can now say that I am a fan. Thank You.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back