• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CITA #5 – FREE @ www.citacomics.com

loupanther

TMF Regular
Hello folks,

I have been away for a bit (since December) working on the latest Caroline story. For some reason, this particular one took a lot more time, energy and re-working than past episodes. But at long last, “Caroline’s In Trouble Again!” Number 5 is finally D-O-N-E!

As many of you may know, new C.I.T.A. stories are normally offered at my download site. I have taken a different path with this particular issue and am posting it for FREE on the Caroline [URL="http://www.citacomics.com/Main.html"]website[/URL]. I’m offering this episode at no charge as a courtesy to those who have supported my work for the long-haul and also to introduce the series to those who have not been following along in issues #1-4.

The story will be 8-9 pages and as of today (June 2) page #2 is up and a new page will be added every day or so until the complete story is posted. The story contains some nudity, but no sexual content, which is a staple of the downloadable issues. The tickling is FF/F, M/F, and more F/F with some ice torture & laughing gas thrown in. Be warned, the first few pages are “set-up” and back story, so look for the good stuff to come in the mid and later pages.

Go take a look and while you are there have a look around the rest of the site for a bunch of cool stuff – background on Caroline, Galleries, Vid-Clips and a “Who should play Caroline in a movie?” poll. I’m already at work on issue #6, which will be available sometime this summer on my download site. Thanks to all for your continued support and enjoy!

LouPanther

wow

dude

Awesome!!!

thank you so much :D Just read page 4, can't wait!

*bumpe-dee-bump-bump*

DAMN people, FREE comic right here! free HORNY brilliant comic from Loupanther!!! (one of MY favorites)

watch it darnit :D

(ok I'm done sucking up now ;) )

AWESOME!!!

LouP, you truly rock. I hope you get a ton of downloads for CITA 1-4 after this.

Great work my friend.

:bouncybou

A big thank you

My, what a wonderful story. Now the plot is kicking into high gear, and believe me it was worth the wait. Lou, this is all the more appealing for issue #6, I can not wait to check it out ! Thanks for your generosity with this free publication, and let's hope we will see the next issue soon.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback on #5. I am hard at work on #6 so more details will come on that one soon. Stay tuned!

Last Days...

Hey Folks,

For those of you who haven't seen the free posting of CITA #5 "Caroline The Hunted" it will only be up on www.citacomics.com for two more days. See it while it lasts!

I somehow missed this post but quickly caught up!

Great stuff Lou! Thank you for posting the free material, it is greatly appreciated and will be promptly rewarded...*pulls out debit card*

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back