• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago meet and greet

CPFan167

Since the old thread seems to have ended, let me start a new one. I moved here a couple of years ago and only just recently signed on to the forum, have been in the chat room a few times. I would like to have a formal gathering but before that maybe we could have a meet and greet somewhere? Something more casual, and from there we can talk about something bigger, perhaps.

I've got a lot of experience in putting together big events, I would certainly like to help. Based what I have learned by speaking to a few others is that there seems to be a dearth of female 'lees in the Chicago area, however, for a more formal gathering I believe we can get more than a few female 'lees to come up to Chicago from the surrounding areas for a larger gathering.

At any event I'd like to talk about a less formal get together, all we need is a time and place, if you're interested, respond here or email me.

You're actually in someone's Gathering forum. TickleChgo organizes his events through here. I'm sure this ain't gonna bug him any, but I figured you should know, as it appeared you didn't.

Otherwise, you'd post in General Northern Gatherings. :)

Carry on.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back