• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

limiting the videos section

vsa7a

TMF Master
the Video/Audio Clips section where all producers and everyone else whoever posts i think need to be limited down a bit because it looks like a mess. this could also help bandwidth of the site.

That would be a lot work, man.

And also.. the TMF allows the producers to post clips and such..to help the tickling community flourish..What happens if someone saw a clip from 2 years ago or whatever, and really, REALLY had to have it?

If that was cleared it would never happen, and they probaly wouldn't be apt to check out the producer's future works.

im saying limiting it down a bit like locking and archiving old posts years ago so it doesnt get brought up when it doesnt even work or none even remembers and limiting the number of posts of threads and topics even more so it doesnt become excessive and it helps with bandwidth of the site. im not saying totally bar everyone from posting otherwise why not just throw away the whole entire section?

im saying limiting it down a bit like locking and archiving old posts years ago so it doesnt get brought up when it doesnt even work or none even remembers and limiting the number of posts of threads and topics even more so it doesnt become excessive and it helps with bandwidth of the site. im not saying totally bar everyone from posting otherwise why not just delete the whole section?

Producers rely a lot on the viewers opinion. If there was a limit to that then they wouldn't be recieving enough of the desired feedback..regardless of it being positive or negative.

It's what helps them progress.

And even if archiving we're to happen..that's asking for a lot of man power and hours to do that.. I can think of 6 Producers off the top of my head..they would all definetly like their own archive for their work..so now the mod's are going to have to sift through PAGES of threads to pick out the correct pieces of work and then place them into the created archive.

well they dont have to organize it that throughly. just simply lock it up and stash it away as is and let that whoever use the search to find it themselves. as for on the daily with feedbacks and new posts of videos its just simply limit it down a bit because there is enough to go on by the day anyways and it can wait another day for something new. it may even have to go by a few days or a week if need be.

well they dont have to organize it that throughly. just simply lock it up and stash it away as is and let that whoever use the search to find it themselves.

Where would it go where the users could find it? Everything is on the main board..the only thing's that aren't reachable or accessible are the Moderator's forum page.

Everythings gotta go somewhere, man..

I see where your going, and I get it. It's a good idea..Just a very time consuming and tedious one. And the system seems to work dope as is for now at least.

We don't forbid users from bumping up old threads but it is encouraged that they stick to newer threads and adopt more of a "look but don't touch" attitude on older threads. I hadn't realized it was a major issue; I thought most threads in VidClips were newer, and that users were simply commenting on them. The huge amount of activity and frequent posting both of new threads and replies to existing threads I actually am glad for; it shows we have a healthy clips section here.

Or am I missing something? Are the producers specifically bumping up old threads? Color the HDS a bit confused, eh?

There is something to be said for neatness, but I like the idea of a forum where old topics can be revisited on occasion. It does not happen too often, so I see no issue. On the rare occasionwhere someone mass bumps a huge number of threads we do some mass deletes and resink the posts.

Myriads

Hey, sometimes it's good to bring back old threads. Some videos featured spectacular models that have been forgotten about, some producers (Vivianne comes to mind) produce good stuff, but do it rarely, so that's a way to remind them that we still want to see their stuff, and if newer people get interested, maybe the producers will make more clips.

I too am annoyed whenh people bring up a clip from three YEARS ago, and just say "Cool!" adding nothing new, or even a request to the conversation, but what the hell, I'd rather protect freedom of speech here than start clamping down on it just for the sake of convenience........

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back