• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paypal

LD_Tickler

4th Level Yellow Feather
NEW SECTION.

YESSSS. WIN.

My two cents regarding clips4sale: I wish they'd accept paypal. Credit isn't an option for some, and that gizmo thing is just bizarre.

So, paypal possibilities?

Paypal can't be used for any adult transactions unfortunately.

Actually you can use Paypal for physical things

I discovered recently a policy in Paypal regarding adult material.

Here it goes as it is on the website.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/use/index_frame-outside&ed=mature

Mature Audiences Policy

PayPal will process payments for the purchase and sale of certain sexually oriented physical goods but currently does not allow transactions for sexually oriented digital goods. PayPal also currently does not allow transactions for any sexually oriented physical or digital goods by non-U.S. residents.

Physical Goods
PayPal permits transactions for certain sexually oriented physical goods by U.S. residents. Physical goods include videos, DVDs, magazines or other tangible products physically delivered to the customer. In determining what physical goods are permitted or prohibited, PayPal may consider some or all of the following factors:
Any regulations or restrictions on the purchase or sale of the good in the applicable jurisdiction.

The classification of the good by a recognized ratings board.

Whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct.

Representations or descriptions of intercourse, masturbation, excretory functions, or lewd exhibition of the genitals.

Dominant theme of the material or website.

Literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.

Safety and protection of its customers, both buyers and sellers.

Medical or educational usage of the product or service.

Digital Goods
PayPal prohibits transactions for all sexually oriented digital goods. Digital goods include downloaded pictures or videos, subscriptions to websites, or other content delivered through a digital medium.

Other Prohibited Goods and Services
Notwithstanding the requirements and factors described above, PayPal prohibits transactions for the following goods or services:
Any sexually oriented goods or services involving minors, or made to appear to involve minors.

Any services for which the purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities.
PayPal will not include sexual preferences or viewpoints as a factor in determining what goods or services are prohibited under the Mature Audiences Policy.

In other words, Paypal could be used to sell DVDs and books.

Paypal the moral guardian of our soles...err souls

It is sad when coprprations try to play the role of the moral Kingpin, even when their intention is well intended...it always fails everytime
:rolleyes:
The Tk L a d d

It is sad when coprprations try to play the role of the moral Kingpin, even when their intention is well intended...it always fails everytime
:rolleyes:
The Tk L a d d

True. I've always been a fan of 'let the market, not the CEO determine what the customer wants'.

LD, contact me directly and I am sure we can work something out. I have had many a people order videos and customs of tickling and other genre. I simply send them an invoice and they recieve a separate link where they can download their videos. I have also burned dvd's for people and mailed it to them. Let me know if I can help you.

I've never tried it. But what's the difference between Gizmo and Paypal?

paypal

I use my paypal and it works. Just call paypal and ask why i don,t work. I think you might have to up grade your paypal.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back