• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your prediction for tomorrow?

cettorpes

2nd Level Red Feather
This game is about your intuitive skills. Make a prediction, and see if it comes true.

You can do it with your own life, or with your friends, or with anyone else, even with the whole planet.

Of course you win, if you do not make things happen so. Exception is, when you imagine the picture as it has already happened, and events follow each other in a sequence that your prediction comes true.

Write your experiences here, share them with us, if you feel so. There is no loser of this game, you can always make a new try.

My prediction for tomorrow is:

I will get a nice message from a friend.

My prediction is; I will have loads of work to do as is the norm

AND

I know that before lunchtime arrives I will be starving :Grrr:

My hope and prediction is that tomorrow will be cancled do to lack of intrest.:D

I predict that I'll wake up in the early morning, shower, and have a hard time to figuring out what to wear, run out of time to put on makeup, come to work slammed with orders, probably wont' have time for lunch as always, my coworker Sasha is gonna kick my ass for bringing her back a gift from my trip in Arizona, uhhhh, that's about it for now.

Thanks for all the predictions! And now.... you can check for yourself if it works, or not...

This is an exercise about your hidden abilities... and you can make predictions which only concern you... it is just you write them down and see if they are true or not.. I think if you go on practising, you will be more and more accurate and this will save you in the future...

Once there was a guy who woke up one morning that he has to sell some stocks at the market... he did that well... next day the price of that product went down because of a strike and he did not lose any money that way... isnt it strange?

So some of you maybe skeptical, but it works... try for yourself...

I predict it will still be hot and humid and I will try to stay in my air conditioned home as long as possible.

I predict that the Dodgers will be in first place in the NL West tomorrow. :bouncybou

I predict that Paracarl will bump another old thread.

I predict that Zod will ask for "proof" of something.

I predict that the Dodgers will still be in first place in the NL West tomorrow. :D

I predict that Penn State will win their game tomorrow. :D

I predict that Chuck Schumer will say something stupid and self-serving again tomorrow.
:firedevil <=== Chuck the Arsehole

I predict that the New York Times will again be full of lies, propaganda, and fake news tomorrow.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back