• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lets get some F/F tickling revenge baby!

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Tickling Kate Benzi #7

Andrea was recently tickled so now she is getting revenge on Kate Benzi. Kate is strapped down tight and her tickler's outfit is hot! Nice F/F action.

I love how Andrea is dressed, the combination of short pants and a bikini top puts a strong emphasis on how slender she is.

I talked with Andrea the other day. She's willing to shoot anytime I'm ready. I'm just not ready.

no-country-for-old-men_tommy-lee-jones_josh-brolin_javier-bardem_91.jpg

Are you going to do another video with Kate? I'm asking because I purchased all of her videos and was extremely dissatisfied with the foot tickling in her video shoots. We barely got to see an angle of her soles tickled except for that one hogtie video.

If you do another shoot with her... please... please... PLEASE... use stocks. I'd love to see some close ups of her soles getting tickled.

BTW, if you would do this favor for me, I can give you some "private" photos of the blonde girl on the left in my sig. (The one with the big size 10 feet.)

Nice clip. I loved the "Slo mo" at the end. Kind of an "Evil" touch to it! Thanks:firedevil

Are you going to do another video with Kate? I'm asking because I purchased all of her videos and was extremely dissatisfied with the foot tickling in her video shoots. We barely got to see an angle of her soles tickled except for that one hogtie video.

If you do another shoot with her... please... please... PLEASE... use stocks. I'd love to see some close ups of her soles getting tickled.

BTW, if you would do this favor for me, I can give you some "private" photos of the blonde girl on the left in my sig. (The one with the big size 10 feet.)

If I shoot with Kate Benzi again I will get some straight great sole shots for you. Thanks.

Solescratcher, Please share those size ten's with all of us!!! :feets:
They look so yummy, and she is very cute, sexy,and bodacious!!!:dancingbanana::dancingbanana:
Thanks

soooo no more kate benzi ? lol what about andrea? what happened to those girls?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back