• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips for the I-Pod

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
Does anyone actually purchase clips for the I-Pod? Are you watching them on a bus or something?

It occurs to me now that I think about it that its not a bad idea; you have them in a secure place that can go with you, if you feel like carting them places. I just don't think the Apple people really had tickling videos in mind when they created this technology.

No, not me.

I have a program on my computer that I can Convert to MPEG4 so I can upload them to my Ipod. I don't know, works for me that way.

We offer MP4 files for IPod. They are no huge sellers, but we do sell enough to make it worth the trouble of providing them. Personally, I find it hard to enjoy any video content on teeny-weeny eyestrain-o-vision.
webmater joe

I've been meaning to update my iPod/iPhone site as well. Because they don't sell very much, it's just hard to prioritize them. But I have about 80 clips already uploaded that I just need to add to my iPod store.

JD

all of our clips come with the option of i-pod or a number of other portable formats.

We offer MP4 files for IPod. They are no huge sellers, but we do sell enough to make it worth the trouble of providing them. Personally, I find it hard to enjoy any video content on teeny-weeny eyestrain-o-vision.
webmater joe

Will the Ipod format play on a non-Ipod device and vice versa? For example I don't have an Ipod, but have a Zune and didn't know if Ipod format was specifically for Ipod only, or could it be played by other means?

Will the Ipod format play on a non-Ipod device and vice versa? For example I don't have an Ipod, but have a Zune and didn't know if Ipod format was specifically for Ipod only, or could it be played by other means?

I'm not all that familiar with Zune, but MP4 should play on other devices. Simply check your manual or visit the Zune site. Should give you a breakdown of supported file formats.
webmaster joe

What's New

4/9/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button under it to the lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back