• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New style C4S previews

pgt1400

TMF Master
I am personally very disappointed that producers who sell clips on Clips4Sale are using the site's attached preview...I don't know about any of you but 5 nano-seconds of a video doesn't show me nearly enough to decide if I want to make a purchase. May I suggest to ALL tickling clip producers to return to posting real previews back on TMF please.

I am personally very disappointed that producers who sell clips on Clips4Sale are using the site's attached preview...I don't know about any of you but 5 nano-seconds of a video doesn't show me nearly enough to decide if I want to make a purchase. May I suggest to ALL tickling clip producers to return to posting real previews back on TMF please.

Feel the same thing. I does the thing you sayd and link to a preview posted here on the forum and on Tickletheater. 1-2min previews beats the crap out of a 5 sec previews :p

AND not to mention...the previews just play the literal first 5 secs of the clip...and in most cases that ive seen in trying to "preview" (if you wanna call it that)...its just the vid maker's name plastered on the screen for the 5 secs..useless LOL That feature has made no sales on my behalf..if anything, its comical.

I've got to say that i think it's a great idea or at least a great start!

At least it's something, the 10 second preview gives people who may not be members here or at TT to see a bit of each video.

Now I agree, it is a bit short, but it's better than not having them at all!

I can't speack for other producers, but TMJ Productions will NEVER stop putting longer previews here or at TT!

And I've been able to see some really good new stuff from a bunch of the producers here, just this weekend!

Just a few thoughts!

The previews are a welcome idea that's lacking in execution. Twenty seconds of tickling, rather than ten seconds of a title card or models gabbing, would enable me to decide what to buy. I'm hopeful C4S can work out the kinks (pun fully intended).

I asked immediately to have it removed from my stores. I think it is a great idea to have previews, but ONLY if I get to use the 20-40 sec previews I make for the forum. I mean, the first few seconds of a lot videos are intros or credits or even 2257 info.

I asked immediately to have it removed from my stores. I think it is a great idea to have previews, but ONLY if I get to use the 20-40 sec previews I make for the forum. I mean, the first few seconds of a lot videos are intros or credits or even 2257 info.

C4S let's producers set what part of the clip that will be seen in the small 10 second preview!

I just went ahead and watched my own previews and set them accordingly, to make sure that there was indeed tickling and laughing going on, and not my opening or closing credits.

But to each there own! I totally see your point T.A.!!!!!

I think it would be a lot cooler for them to have 20-30 sec previews but it's a step in the right direction!

I think that like Tickleabuse said, the previews are a good idea, but they need to be longer.

I agree with the majority vote here. But TMJ, I checked out the previews from your site. They seem to work out quite well. :) A good example of how it could be used effectively.

We just wanted to add our two cents. First, we'll never stop making 1 minute samples to post on TMF or TT. And we'll continue to include those same samples below the clip descriptions on our Clips4sale store as well. With that being said, we really like the 10 second preview they're offering. What you may not know, and TMJ already mentioned, is that producers have the choice to use them at all, and if they decide to use them, they are given 5 options from where in the clip their previews can be taken from. If the previews are taken from the start of the clip, obviously, that's kind of a waste of time since the only thing you're gonna get is the title, intro, credits or 2257 info. But if used wisely, the preview can definitely give buyers a nice glimpse of what the clip is all about. It certainly isn't a one minute sample, but it's better than nothing. It's definitely a step in the right direction.

Charlee & Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Well said Tickle Torture!
By the way, I absolutley love your work!!

I do think it's a step in the right direction!

I once tried to bounce old posts with my previews so that new members or members that hadn't watched them could see them, enjoy them, and maybe even buy 1 or 2.

I got so bashed here and at TT!! I mean even in PM's! People were just evil!

So I think this gives a chance for people to find a producer they may like and see a preview from a clip or video made 2 years ago.

It's a win/win! More previews, more people can see them, and you can watch anyone you want to see!

This is just my humble opinion! I do think it would be sweet to have them be a little longer like TickleAbuse said, but we work with what we have!

Kind of on topic- "Gigi's Tummy, Ribs, Hips, & Armpits"
Will be out tomorrow! With previews on C4S and longer ones here!!

Yeah, I agree with you TMJ and Tickle Abuse, a longer preview would be great. But like you said, TMJ, the previews give people a chance to see a glimpse of an older clip, which to me means alot. We only started making samples to post here on TMF & TT less than a year ago. With close to 600 clips on our store, the majority of the "older" clips we had never made samples for. So I don't see how anyone can think the previews are anything but positive.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

The previews are a welcome idea that's lacking in execution. Twenty seconds of tickling, rather than ten seconds of a title card or models gabbing, would enable me to decide what to buy. I'm hopeful C4S can work out the kinks (pun fully intended).

Producers are able to choose when the 10 second sample starts from. I usually choose to have the sample start midway through the clip rather than the first 10 seconds. I too wish the samples were longer. It's kind of a tease. Thank goodness for the TMF, where producers can post real samples.

That's what I do.

You never know Tickle Central may start having preview clips.... even if its only 10 seconds!

I know the lack of previews have stopped me buying videos from that store.

A lot of good stuff has been said here. Now if only we could get the Clips4Sale admin to read this. I've sent the link to this thread off to them BTW.

When i first saw this feature, I was encouraged that they were moving in this direction and immediately asked that they at least extend the time to 20 seconds. I really agree with TickleAbuse though that the best solution would be to either let us upload our preview clips to our account and have though play for our preview or provide an embed or link to our previews (to lessen the server burden on C4S).

JD

I'm glad that there's the opportunity to post longer-length previews
here at TMF, and to link from the c4s site. It allows people to know
that there is a preview, and if they're interested, to see it. I'd
rather have people who might be interested in tickling come here,
where there's a lot of relevant content!

Lee

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back