• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monstrous: An Excessive Amount of Clips from Japan /f

When you're right, you're right- Tickle Japan does indeed rock :triangle: . And they absolutely are still active. This is their clips4sale site. Judging by your description, I think there is a lot of material that you'll enjoy there.

The entire video from the clip you're referencing can be purchased from this company. Thanks, Spillane.

CoMA,

This is one totally awesome post. I especially like that new TV show with teams of bikini clad girls in stomach calligraphy battle. If you had more episodes of this show, I hope you don't wait long to post.
As for the above referenced company in Japan, I have ordered from them and can say my experience was good, you should have no problems. You can even order videos shown on the Japanese only version of their website. Just reference the video number. I hope they continue to do business in the US and do well no less.

In the meantime however, I again want to thanks to City of Mica. Your work of searching and posting of Japanese websites is legendary, no doubt.

One quick question--

Thanks so much for your help and patience. One quick question: could you translate Y9,500 into American currency? It's in regard to a purchase of the Japanese DVD (see above) and shipping.

By the way, are Japanese DVDs compatible with the U.S. counterparts?

Take care, amigo...

Thanks so much for your help and patience. One quick question: could you translate Y9,500 into American currency? It's in regard to a purchase of the Japanese DVD (see above) and shipping.

Take care, amigo...

9,500.00 JPY = 89.4042 USD http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

0 Informal term meaning "worldwide". Region 0 is not an official setting; discs that bear the region 0 symbol either have no flag set or have region 1–6 flags set.
1 Canada, United States; U.S. territories; Bermuda

2 Europe; Western Asia; Kingdom of the Netherlands; Egypt, Japan, Lesotho, South Africa, Swaziland; British overseas territories, French overseas territories; Greenland; United Kingdom

3 Southeast Asia; South Korea; Non-mainland China ( Hong Kong)

4 Oceania; Central and South America; Caribbean; Mexico

5 Africa, Central and South Asia, Belarus, Mongolia, North Korea, Russia, Ukraine

6 Mainland China

7 Reserved for future use (found in use on protected screener copies of MPAA-related DVDs and "media copies" of pre-releases in Asia)

8 International venues such as aircraft, cruise ships, etc.[1]
ALL Region ALL discs have all 8 flags set, allowing the disc to be played in any locale on any player.

When you purchase be sure to check that it says region 1 or for the US. I've successfully bought Japanese tickle videos and played them here in the US. In the worst case scenario where you can only get the video in Reigon 2 (Japan), you'll need to set one of your DVD players to be region 2. Be aware that you can only set the reigon about 5 times EVER on a DVD player.

JD

Two Thumbs Up !!!

Good works ... thanks for posting them, I hope you post more of Japan's tickling clip by WMV or Mpeg file.
by the way do you have Japan's TV tickling show, which is all host get tickle turn by a tickl-er girl, and finally the tickl-er is tikled by the host ?.

Good Works !!

Good Works,boss...thanks for posting them..by the way do you have some clips of White Women get tickle or massage in Japans :2poke: Tickling :2poke: clips ?.

CoMA,

This is one totally awesome post. I especially like that new TV show with teams of bikini clad girls in stomach calligraphy battle. If you had more episodes of this show, I hope you don't wait long to post.
As for the above referenced company in Japan, I have ordered from them and can say my experience was good, you should have no problems. You can even order videos shown on the Japanese only version of their website. Just reference the video number. I hope they continue to do business in the US and do well no less.

In the meantime however, I again want to thanks to City of Mica. Your work of searching and posting of Japanese websites is legendary, no doubt.
I was away and apologize for the delayed response. Thanks for the very kind words, Two Feathers. I really liked that scenario, as well, but that's all I've got from that show- sorry to disappoint. I will mention that I posted another good calligraphy clip a while back in this thread (the 1st clip in the 1st post). Beyond that, I'm not sure what the odds are for turning anything else up of interest from that show; we'll just have to cross our collective fingers. Frankly, if I can find and post things of a similar quality next time, that's all I can hope for.

Take care, amigo...
JMS gave a good, detailed account about converting the currency and region codes above. I'll just add that the quick and dirty way of figuring Yen with such a week dollar is to move the decimal point over two places: Y9,500 is roughly equivalent to $95. Good luck :bubble: .

Good Works,boss...thanks for posting them..by the way do you have some clips of White Women get tickle or massage in Japans :2poke: Tickling :2poke: clips ?.
Thanks, Agus! You pose a tough question- my head is hurting just pondering it. I can say that it is extremely rare for White women to show up in Japanese tickling clips. I'm taking the libery of attaching an entire 2 seconds of tickling in a Japanese preview just to annoy people; it is from Tickle Japan, and the woman is Spanish (I've seen the clip itself, and she's not ticklish to speak of). Other than that, I can recall a Japanese tickling video being produced with White women, but they were tickling each other; it basically had no special bondage or elements that differed from anything produced outside Japan. I will look to see if I can find a clip from that video. In the meantime, I only request that no rotten fruit be thrown my way...

Thanks

Thanks CitY of MicA ... I appreciatted it ... even though the lenght too short...lol... :3poke: godd work,boss :3poke:... by the way do you have it's in rapidshare links ?...if ys could you send it to me :bump: by e-mail via :bump:, [email protected]

Good works ... thanks for posting them, I hope you post more of Japan's tickling clip by WMV or Mpeg file.
by the way do you have Japan's TV tickling show, which is all host get tickle turn by a tickl-er girl, and finally the tickl-er is tikled by the host ?.
Geez, I don't know that show. Where did you hear about it?

I've attached another sample clip of the above Spanish girl. It's not a clip I can convert.

Unzip and Play with Flash Player (Wimpy Player)

Thanks

Thanks CitY of MicA ... :xpulcy: you are the best... hanks CitY of MicA ... you are the best...:xpulcy: :dogpile:
by the way could you sharing more another sample clip of the above Spanish girl,please ..

Looking Forward

That's would be good...and please :wavingguy attach :wavingguy some more of :woot: Spanish Ticklish Girl :woot: on Japan's Clip...

That's would be good...and please :wavingguy attach :wavingguy some more of :woot: Spanish Ticklish Girl :woot: on Japan's Clip...

Here is the clip you posted above Agus. As for the Spanish girl, the two preview clips I posted are the only ones I've got- sorry. I believe she appears on their clips for sale site.

Clip below is not tickling- just massage

Ummmm...I cant see the clips nor the attachments nor any links...why?
Could someone please help me out here?

Hey BB!
These posts are 10 years old and up so it will be hard to find a live link in here. Im sure there are other J-clips on here though - but be mindful of the dates! Happy hunting!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back