• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shoes on tickling...

I love shoes on tickling. Can you do a clip with her wearing high heeled sandals with straps that won't come off? As always, a request for sheer toe nylons is also greatly appreciated.

Best,

Dig

Spotmanc

Thanks for sharing another wonderful clip of you tickling Ariel's lovely ticklish feet. I love her laughter as always and her begging for you to stop. I don't think I could stop after just two minutes of tickling her feet though....LOL
Keep the clips coming. I love the feet tickling mostly but I also love it when you tickle her underarms....She is ticklish all over it seems, which is lovely and great for us ticklers.....LOL

TicklesFemales

Yes I agree, your clips are very nice and Ariel is a good sport about it, her laughter is wonderful and she does have a very nice taste for shoes. I think more of us here at the TMF would really love to see more of tickling with shoes on, but there are so few videos. And yes I agree strappy sandles would be great to see her tickled in.Keep up the great work!

Great clip, Nice brush work on her toes. You should do more like this, high heeled sandals are great for tickling. Do you have some older preview clips that you could upload? Ariel's Shoe Tickle... and Ariels Sandals Tickling were both really great clips but I can't find them anywhere. I tried searching this site and doing a google search for the clips but found nothing. Thanks, and if you have any pics of her feet in sandals, that would be good too. I'm sure other people would like to see them.
If it helps, the Sandals tickling clips I'm looking for are from the first 3 of the preview pics I've atached. Hope they are ok to post, I found them here on your page:http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18502.
(Sorry if the atachments are reposts).

Last edited:
Here is a clip from "French Tickling" an older one, is really is not to bad french tickling has done a few great tickling with heels on clips Alexandria,Delphine and in my opinion the best is Aurelie, her first clip where she is lying on her stomach wile she is tickled on her feet wearing high heel sandals on

Thank for the clip. Ariel, you are an angel. Please keep doing these.

Moderator, can you please do something with this goof. He keeps pasting the same comment just to bump his post up the board. He is bumping new material off of the first page every time he does this crap. Please fix this.

Hey Spotman, I just bought the full clip of this its excellent!! Its great to see you back on here keep tickling! Those pics are great finds SandalTickler thanks for sharing! Spotman do you have any pics of her in those sandals?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back