• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Logo Contest

Anna6-9

TMF Expert
We need a logo that I can make a sign with so new people coming to a munch will know who we are. I'd appreciate the help be creative! The winner gets the first 10 minutes tickling me at the October gathering!

I have 2 entries. (Well, really about a dozen come to mind, but guessing we want to keep it low-key :upsidedow)
1st: a bouquet of feathers, different colors. Perhaps, NW Wash. under.
2nd: pic of an electric tootbrush:)

We need a logo that I can make a sign with so new people coming to a munch will know who we are. I'd appreciate the help be creative! The winner gets the first 10 minutes tickling me at the October gathering!

Does the winner get you tied down tickled 10 min or standing up?

I have a few logos if you like, do you want ideas or ready made logos?

Either ideas or ready made it doesnt matter. As to the manner I will be tickled depends on who wins and how comfortable I am with that person. When we get a few more logos I will be asking for people to vote on what they like best. You can either post your vote here or send me a PM.

A logo that I envison is something a tad different. I am an innovator and of course smart.

My idea is simple, why not use some tools to signify tickling and use "Washington gathering" as its official title. Top the left would have a electic toothbrush that is blue and to the right of the logo would have a red or yellow feather.

I have more ideas I will say later hehe, if you want it now come here and tickle it out!

Im looking for something a tad more discrete. Many people are shy about coming out of the tickling closet so to speak and I dont want it to be weird for the people that are worried about that kind of thing.

How about a hand with Washington gathering on it and on the side has a finger perhaps a the pointer?

I will be picking the winner Monday 8/11 so if you want a say vote today! (I know that sounded a little corny:jester:) So far BassNotBass has 2 votes for his TMF feather.

YourFace just voted via phone for the black feather with TMF in it. So we are up to 5 for BassNotBass's entry (I sure hope your a good tickler :p)

BassNotBass has wont the contest! So the black feather with TMF inside is our new logo for munches. I'm making a sign and my husband is going to make some t-shirts too.

BassNotBass- if you go to the gathering in October you get to tickle me for 10 minutes congrats!<<<<----

Oh my...

BassNotBass has wont the contest! So the black feather with TMF inside is our new logo for munches. I'm making a sign and my husband is going to make some t-shirts too.

BassNotBass- if you go to the gathering in October you get to tickle me for 10 minutes congrats!<<<<----

You're not going to believe this: The first time I read this thread, I completely missed that part, back in the first post. I was just trying to come up with a logo! (Actually, if you knew me, you would find this very easy to believe. :rolleyes: )

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back