• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

Hey guys! I'm Queen Qandisa! I'm a foot fetish tickle model. I've filmed a few clips here and there and just decided I'd introduce myself to my community. I mainly film FemDom content, but I have a special place in my heart for filming tickle clips. So, heyo!

Welcom Qandisa! I have seen your content before and I am a huge fan! Its great to have you among us!

Hey guys! I'm Queen Qandisa! I'm a foot fetish tickle model. I've filmed a few clips here and there and just decided I'd introduce myself to my community. I mainly film FemDom content, but I have a special place in my heart for filming tickle clips. So, heyo!

Welcome to the TMF, Queen Qandisa, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello to all!

I'm new here but love tickle torture for a long time :peace:
Thanks the possibilty to join to a nice community like this!

Welcome to the TMF, Coldy, and congratulations on making your first post! This is a wonderful place. Have fun here. :D

Hello everyone, I've been lurking on this site for ages under various names but never really posted much. I've mainly used the site to look at the clips and feet pics. For the past few days I've been in the chat room, trying to get a feel for that, getting to know a few people, make a few friends, and I finally started to post a bit. I joke around a lot in chat but that's just because I'm bored, so I hope no one takes it the wrong way, I'm pretty easy to get along with. Nice to be here, and I'm glad I'm coming out of my shell, finally, lol.

Hello from the wilderness of Colorado Springs! I just made an introductory post as well but thought I'd say hello in the "official" thread. Excited to be here and have the opportunity to share thoughts and experiences with people who understand our wonderful fascination.

Hello everyone, I've been lurking on this site for ages under various names but never really posted much. I've mainly used the site to look at the clips and feet pics. For the past few days I've been in the chat room, trying to get a feel for that, getting to know a few people, make a few friends, and I finally started to post a bit. I joke around a lot in chat but that's just because I'm bored, so I hope no one takes it the wrong way, I'm pretty easy to get along with. Nice to be here, and I'm glad I'm coming out of my shell, finally, lol.

Hello from the wilderness of Colorado Springs! I just made an introductory post as well but thought I'd say hello in the "official" thread. Excited to be here and have the opportunity to share thoughts and experiences with people who understand our wonderful fascination.

Welcome to the TMF to both of you and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

New guy here! I used to just lurk and read some of the stories way back when I first discovered I liked tickling. Now I'm trying to connect with some more people into it. Feel free to say hi, I'm easy to talk to.

New guy here! I used to just lurk and read some of the stories way back when I first discovered I liked tickling. Now I'm trying to connect with some more people into it. Feel free to say hi, I'm easy to talk to.

Welcome to the TMF and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello everyone!

I'm a new guy from Scandinavia, joined a week or two back and have since just checked out the chat room. Would love to meet new people here and make some friends, especially to convince myself that i'm not the only one up north :D

Anyway, nice to meet you everyone!

Welcome to the TMF, Huulle, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi
only had this for about a month and I thought I should introduce myself.
I'm a 23 y/o M switch. pretty much 50/50 ler/lee.
Also have a foot fetish.
I'm into m/f f/m or f/f. also like talking to anybody who shares my fetish regardless.
on here looking for people to talk to, and maybe some RP. just trying to talk to people who share my fetishes, not really open about them to anybody

Welcome to the TMF, SwitchUpForIt, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello!

If you are a new member, take some time to make a post in this thread and introduce yourself. We'd like to get to know you.

If you want, you can also post a personal hello thread in Tickling Discussion or General Discussion if you like, for a more personal hello to us!

Myriads

Hello :) i'm new here so i thought i would say hi! Message me if you'd like. I would love to chat! ^_^

-Jynx💙

Hello :) i'm new here so i thought i would say hi! Message me if you'd like. I would love to chat! ^_^

-Jynx&#55357;&#56473;

Welcome, Jynx. I believe you'll find that this is an open and enjoyable forum for people like us and the best part is most people here get along great. This is a fetish forum with a very mature attitude but, don't let that prevent you from releasing your inner child and having fun. If you have any questions or just want to engage in conversation just let me know. :)

Hi all! My name's Fi, 24 year old girl from Essex in the UK! Looking to meet like- minded weirdos, have fun and see where it goes :p come say hello, promise I won't bite x

Hi all! My name's Fi, 24 year old girl from Essex in the UK! Looking to meet like- minded weirdos, have fun and see where it goes :p come say hello, promise I won't bite x

Welcome to the TMF, Fi, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi! I've been enjoying reading stories here for years, and just now decided to create a profile and make myself at home. I'm 28, female, living in the northeastern US. I love to be tickled but I've never met up with someone who is as enthusiastic about it as I am. :)

Hi! I've been enjoying reading stories here for years, and just now decided to create a profile and make myself at home. I'm 28, female, living in the northeastern US. I love to be tickled but I've never met up with someone who is as enthusiastic about it as I am. :)

Welcome to the TMF, KTsinger, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back