• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

I'm new to this sort of thing, but I thought I would try it out. Didn't know there were others interested in tickling until recently. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi, I'm Tickle90. I have been a long time lurker on this board, and just now decided to sign up. Hope I can meet some cool people here and be around for a long time. :)

I remember wondering why I REALLY liked tickling so much growing up. Finding out that there were others like me 10 years ago was one of the best things to ever happen to me. Thank god for the Internet lol.

Welcome to the TMF, Tickle90, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello forum! I am relatively new to exploring and coming to terms with my tickle fetish, so am delighted to find some forums where hopefully I can do just that without fear of exposing myself to uncomprehending reactions!

To tell a little about myself, I really enjoy being the 'lee because I find the sensations absolutely incredible, and love the exchange of power in letting myself (as a strapping 6ft bloke) be teased and tortured so vulnerably by another. My last partner indulged me with it as part of our experimentation in the bedroom and it really got me off (Ill try not to be too graphic as I dont want to TMI or go against house rules while Im new!).

Anyway, it is something I still fantasise about now I am single again, and I *really* enjoy watching videos of tickle play/torture, when I can find them! Preference is women doling it out on submissive men's soles, but seeing a woman's beautiful feet tickled is just as erotic (Oh - I didn;t even recognise I had a foot fetish until the tickling thing came up!)

Hope that covers it all for now :) Hello

Welcome to the TMF, stagboy, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi Everyone, I am new around these parts and very happy to be here. My name is Mistress Sophia and I am looking forward to chatting further with you all here about sexy tickling stuff, I hope I can offer some interesting conversation as well as get to know a few of you better Xx Sophia

Hi Everyone, I am new around these parts and very happy to be here. My name is Mistress Sophia and I am looking forward to chatting further with you all here about sexy tickling stuff, I hope I can offer some interesting conversation as well as get to know a few of you better Xx Sophia

Welcome to the TMF, Mistress Sophia, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.
It is always wonderful to have another Mistress here. :woman:

Hello everyone! I'm new here, I'm excited to be a part of this forum! I want to start making a lot more tickling videos so I look forward to getting lots of input from you lovely folks and making the best tickling videos ever =D

Welcome to the TMF, luxlives, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi, I signed up for TMF back in 2006. And, I've not been around much since then. But, I want to say thank you to the creators and to everyone in this community.

I'm 36, male, in the NJ area.

You'll find that I hate labels since no one is ever one thing.

I'm mostly a tickler, but on rare occasion, also a ticklee. And my preference is definitely M/F or F/F tickling, but the power exchange is what is most interesting to me, so the M/M can be interesting with the right dynamic.

I'm also a hypnotist and I do online and in-person erotic hypnosis.

No longer a lurker.

Welcome! I have always been curious about the use of hypnosis to increase the level of ticklishness. Would be curious too chat about that.

Hi z5299, I'd be curious too. You know how sometimes you feel more ticklish than others, well, in hypnosis, you could be guided to that state of mind, sensitivity so that you are the most sensitive you could be. I've increased intensity, duration and number of orgasms and pleasure for both men and women, and it's a similar phenomenon.

Hi, I signed up for TMF back in 2006. And, I've not been around much since then. But, I want to say thank you to the creators and to everyone in this community.

I'm 36, male, in the NJ area.

You'll find that I hate labels since no one is ever one thing.

I'm mostly a tickler, but on rare occasion, also a ticklee. And my preference is definitely M/F or F/F tickling, but the power exchange is what is most interesting to me, so the M/M can be interesting with the right dynamic.

I'm also a hypnotist and I do online and in-person erotic hypnosis.

No longer a lurker.
Congratulations on delurking! :bouncybou

Hello everyone. My name is Sereph Doll and I am new to tickling. I filmed myself getting tickled one day because I thought it would be fun and ended up having an amazing time. I've filmed it a couple of other times and posted them on my c4s stores but now I'd like to learn more about the fetish and how I can make it more enjoyable for me. Very happy to be here :)
xoxox

Welcome to the TMF, Sereph, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hey everyone. I've been lurking a really long time around here, but I'm finally ready to participate. I'm writing erotic tickling fiction now and I'll be posting some samples from time to time.

In case anyone was wondering, my username is actually an abbreviation for VLA SUX (viola sucks). I play violin and therefore like to poke fun at violists. Funny thing is, all these years later, I'm playing viola almost as much now. :)

Congratulations on delurking and becoming a more active poster on the TMF, vlasux! :D

Hello TMF! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the new guy, Leshy. I recently became aware of the wide world of tickling, so I've been doing online exploration. What I've seen so far is intriguing, so I'm taking the next step in creating a profile here to meet like minded friends and get more personal perspective on the subject. I'll poke around TMF, say "hello" to interesting ticklephiles, join in on some discussions, and generally try to be a good member of the community here. I've filled out my profile with some basic details; feel free to message me if you'd like to know more! Have a great day!

Welcome to the TMF, Leshy, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello I'm new, a little thing living in LA originally from NYC.

VERY VERY Ticklish, and I'm here to see if I can make some new friends~

Welcome to the forum. You'll make a lot of friends here. Hope you don't mind I checked out your homepage and you are drop dead gorgeous! Those eyes are hypnotic! Anyway enjoy yourself and I hope there's a lot of tickling in your future!

Welcome to the TMF, Dolliah, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back