• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

As per usual, here's my monthly welcome to the new folks:

Welcome new people! Post and have fun!

Newkidintown

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to the Site. I am very excited to be here. I live Texas and just wanted to join in on the fun.

I suppose, I'll make a silent entrance followed by a quick exit.
Evening, I'm haesel, momentarily a full time student. Just your average, bouncy, socially awkward crazy person with a fascination for sharp and/or flammable objects that make sounds when you poke them. Granted, tickling too, but that's a bit obvious.

I've been lurking around for a bit, and now I'm here.
And stuck on how to finish this post.
Exit stage left.

Hey all
I'm Dakota you can call me Kota, I'm an 18 yr m both lee and ler. I'm gay but not involved or looking. I live in central Texas and I am attending a community college studying business. I love studying music [mostly metal] and english and french languages. I am very spiritual but not at all religious.
first post....

I am a VERY shy person and that goes for my tickling fetish too. However I loved to tickle my boyfriend when i was in a relationship. He loved it too ;]
uhm basically I just like to talk and meet new people so... Don't be as shy as me!

I love this site hope to talk to you guys!

Welcome.

Evening, I'm haesel, momentarily a full time student. Just your average, bouncy, socially awkward crazy person with a fascination for sharp and/or flammable objects that make sounds when you poke them. Granted, tickling too, but that's a bit obvious.

Exit stage left.

Welcome.

G'day everyone :) I've been convinced to sign up to this forum thanks to my good friend you may know as princess-tickle. I'm a bit nervous and a bit excited but mostly excited!

So introduction? Might get a bit confusing but try to keep up! I'm half chinese and half dutch, but was born in Australia and am an Aussie through and through. I like long walks on the beach at sunset and candle lit dinners (surprise, surprise!). The main reason I'm here is to meet people who obviously share a common interest, hopefully have fun and explore. I hold a nursing degree and am part way through finishing midwifery which is my dream career. I'm the epitome of easily pleased. Always getting up to mischief with my girls, love to rip up the d-floor and have occasional drinkies!

Love, trust, and honesty are three virtues I live by. So yeah, always looking to make some new friends. If anyone wants to chat, feel free to drop me a line. Catch yas ;)

Welcome..

Hey there all, finally worked up the courage to join here, so this is my first post :) I'm an 18 year old male from Ireland. I can be friendly, so drop me a line if you want a chat :)

Welcome to the TMF, StormingSeagull, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Exit stage left.

Glad to have you here, haesel! How ever did you find this forum? :pounce:

Welcome to the TMF, haesel, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

just joined up to this forum. my story is about the same as the others I was a lurker for a while and thought it was time to start posting. :D

Welcome and have fun here all you new folk!

Welcome to the TMF, LividTickler, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hello! I've lurked here for a while and finally decided to sign up. I'm still a bit shy about all this, but I'm going to do my best to join in.

Welcome to the TMF, Hobobeard, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi everyone! I'm Rich. I'll be 34 in about three days. I've seen this website around for years but only now getting around to signing on. Anyway, I hope to spend more time here and get to know some of you.

Welcome.

Hi! I've been idling in the background for a good while and thought it's time to finally become active. Hopefully I get to know some awesome people and have a good time. :)

Greetings from Finland!

Welcome to the TMF, rosmos, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I didn't bother lurking. I'm here to find videos to watch.

Welcome to the TMF, charn, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D No need to have lurked; if you want to find videos there are plenty of clips available here. This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Oh hell, I'll keep my tradition alive for another month...

Welcome new people!!! Its a nice place so have fun, and if you don't... Well that just wouldn't be cool.

lol reading thru this i see im not alone in that.....i too have been a lurker for what feels like years. shy, friendly, english guy looking to make friends with like minded people :)

Joesamson, congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back