• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

Hey, my name's Mark and I'm 21. I've been a long time lurker and have never introduced myself. I've been a member of the UKTF under the same username for a few months now and having spoken to some really great people there, I reckon it's time to hopefully do the same here!

Insider Bill has been a member for awhile, Adam! His ID is MrLegacy!! :D

And thanks for the compliment, btw. ;)

Ah, the things we learn. I was completely unaware, so thanks for clearing that up for me. And you're very welcome, by the way. :)

Hey, my name's Mark and I'm 21. I've been a long time lurker and have never introduced myself. I've been a member of the UKTF under the same username for a few months now and having spoken to some really great people there, I reckon it's time to hopefully do the same here!

Welcome to you, Mark. Happy to have you aboard!

Hey Everyone. I joined a couple hours ago. I'm Mistress Aura's son. Haha i was told to say that. Anyways hope to see what goes on here. I hear its a lot of fun. We'll see.

Heya J, welcome to the forum man! You are surrounded by good people in your house. Enjoy your time here bud. :rockon:

Hey Everyone. I joined a couple hours ago. I'm Mistress Aura's son. Haha i was told to say that. Anyways hope to see what goes on here. I hear its a lot of fun. We'll see.

Welcome. I'm sure you know all about it here lol.

Irishlad said:

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here as well. :)

Welcome to the forum, JJ. Now if you could just get your mom to play L4D on the pc, we'll be all set.

Hi!

The name's Dommelee, but I'll go by anything. Haha.

I'm not particularily new... I've been a member for a long time, but I lurk alot. I made my first post today and I've been a member for a few months, and I was just a "visitor" for a couple years prior- sad, eh? (Yes. I'm from Canada.)

I'm looking for some new friends who can help me be more open about this stuff.

So uh... yeah. Hi! ^_^''

Hi!

I'm not particularily new... I've been a member for a long time, but I lurk alot. I made my first post today and I've been a member for a few months, and I was just a "visitor" for a couple years prior- sad, eh? (Yes. I'm from Canada.)

So uh... yeah. Hi! ^_^''

Welcome out of the shadows. Hope you enjoy yourself with us here in the light. Don't worry. It'll stop burning eventually.

Hi!

So uh... yeah. Hi! ^_^''

Welcome! Hope you are enjoying things here. :)

Hellooo everyone,

Help i'm new! lol
Thought i'd say a short hi in here before i find the right words for an intro-thread.

It's great to be a member of TMF!

Welcome to the TMF, sabyra, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

hello!!!

just saying hi new here! anyway take care all hope to talk with u soon on the threads

Welcome to the TMF, TeenSockGirls, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome everyone. Enjoy it here, as this place is pretty nifty, not gonna lie.

hi! i'm jenn :) look forward to meeting some new people. had a bit of a look around, like what i've seen so far! cheers!

Welcome Jenn. Great to see more people popping up in the middle of the country. I was afraid the East Coast/West Coast Crews were going to break the country in half and watch the two pieces float away while we sat on an island. :jester: Enjoy the forum!

KrazieDog - thanks for the welcome! it could still happen; i am but one person...and i've no lifeboat! you make me laugh :)

Musicroxmysox - thank you, and i do like it here so far!

hi! i'm jenn :) look forward to meeting some new people. had a bit of a look around, like what i've seen so far! cheers!

Welcome to the TMF, jenn, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

*wave* Hi, i'm Rosie :) This is my first post here! You all seem like a great bunch of people :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back